Thread: Social anxiety?

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Social anxiety?

Only time i meet new people really is at a new job! If i have long enough to talk and connect ! I dont shut up i just keep talking and i will tell the person my whole life story! I hate this then i feel like i labeled as the girl who talks to too much plus im like way to open! It bothers me so bad but i dont know if its all in my head like i dont know how i normal person should act anymore! Im constantly obsessing over why did i talk so much or why did i tell her all that info about my past! She probably thinks im crazy! I even told her i had anxiety about talking to much like omg idk this just happened tonight and i dont know whats wrong with me! I just started feeling like this in the past year! Help is this a form of social anxiety because any other time im fine around people !

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Depending on the situation that instantiated the fear then I guess it could be social anxiety. Ive got social anxiety myself and its the opposite of your situation. I hate speaking all together. You shouldn't worry about how you are speaking because if you can speak for a very long time without triggering and actually say those things to her whilst not being afraid of saying it then you already have a large amount of self confidence. Maybe what you are experiencing is just a little over exaggeration of her thoughts. Don't worry about it Usually when I tell people that I have anxiety. They just shrug it off and say they didn't even notice I had it apart from a small stutter that I have. You think they are thinking bad thoughts about you when they are probably thinking about their dinner

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.