Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Skype and phone anxiety (help)

Hi ppl. I am an insular girl. but same is case with my bf. we are continents apart. we have been together in LDR for 3plus years. we are on all platforms like whatsapp, emails, chat, social gaming site (where we met) text but we both have yet not been able to talk on skype voice or face to face and also phone. Though we have called each other. we have thousands of pics of each others and videos and voice messages. but the last thing remaining before meeting is skype and voice call and face to face but we haven't been able to do it yet. Please help me and us. please suggest.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quote ctra View Post
    Hi ppl. I am an insular girl. but same is case with my bf. we are continents apart. we have been together in LDR for 3plus years. we are on all platforms like whatsapp, emails, chat, social gaming site (where we met) text but we both have yet not been able to talk on skype voice or face to face and also phone. Though we have called each other. we have thousands of pics of each others and videos and voice messages. but the last thing remaining before meeting is skype and voice call and face to face but we haven't been able to do it yet. Please help me and us. please suggest.
    I know how you feel, I never liked starting skype video/calls, it always gave me a lot of anxiety. But that said, after you start the video/voice chat that anxiety will calm down and you will enjoy that moment with your bf

Btw, welcome aboard

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks Jerry. Yes i know that is the only solution to start it once.But i guess i need more courage. and i need to instil courage in him too.

Thanks xx

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.