Thread: Fuller House

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    WorriedWorried
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Fuller House

Hey is anyone into the return of Full House. It's great if you were a fan of the show and seeing the cast back together again. I'm awaiting an appearance by the Kate Olsen and Ashley team who played Michelle. I'm also hoping for an an appearance of Marla Sokoloff who played a friend of Stephanie called Gia in the last three seasons of the original

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Never watched the original. Saw maybe three episodes and the only time I laughed was about the stationary paper being a gift from his mother when she worked at the paper store and got fired for stealing stationary. I guess it's just for fans
    Keep it cool. Cool people never show emotion. Keep it cool.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote TheCARS1979 View Post
    Hey is anyone into the return of Full House. It's great if you were a fan of the show and seeing the cast back together again. I'm awaiting an appearance by the Kate Olsen and Ashley team who played Michelle. I'm also hoping for an an appearance of Marla Sokoloff who played a friend of Stephanie called Gia in the last three seasons of the original
    I just realized that this was on. I got a glimpse of the girls and saw they grew up. It looks pretty funny. Yeah, will the Olsen twins come back for a cameo?
    The Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    WorriedWorried
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hey I hope so a cameo by them or a return of them will be great along with the girl who played as Gia also known as Marla Sokoloff

Total Eclipse's Avatar Happy Sparkles and Coffee
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    LovedLoved
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Been pretty disappointed with Fuller House. I loved Full House as a child...

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I have watched Fuller House and I love it I guess because I loved the old show also but it is pretty good to me .

Total Eclipse's Avatar Happy Sparkles and Coffee
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    LovedLoved
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Quote TyeDyedButterfly View Post
    I have watched Fuller House and I love it I guess because I loved the old show also but it is pretty good to me .
    I watched all the episodes of the old show in sync order about 2 years ago...... to prep for fuller house. It's not the same type of show.... sometimes it's cringe worthy. I don't know why they decided to have DJ, double-play on guys, like they did. It was such a huge turn off! If they can move past that aspect in the next seasons and start writing, like they did with Full House. It would be amazing.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Yes I will say I was somewhat disappointed in how DJ was acting considering she is a strong Christian in her real life I am surprised she agreed to do what they had asked her to do like the skimpy dresses and the two men and her having kids I would think that those would have been suited for Stephanie or Kimmy but they are probably going for the shock value I hope they change some things.

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.