Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Ban her!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been wondering what's been going on in the cyberspace world with our members.

So I started looking around for other forums. Found lots of our members.

Was there some kind of coup?

I also did notice that the other forums have the same drama that was had on the big drama llama forum that we came from.

So does this one have little activity because we're drama free? Is that what people want? Complaints to their admins about what so-and-so said? Requests to be banned? Troll and bully fights?

Because that's all I saw on the other forums.

Yes, there were more people posting, but do people have to endure ridicule and hurt just to get some attention?

It may take this forum longer to answer you, but I've noticed that when people get fed up, banned, and hurt on other forums, they show back up here. It's like we're their safe haven. That in itself is great.

But I have to say that it's frustrating to see people with common sense go on other forums and engage in the drama [BEEP] again.

People! When you pick a fight, or when you engage in a fight, you are distracting from hurt. Why put yourself in the line of fire to dull your pain?

There's a perfectly good forum here that truly emulates real life. A friend may take a few days to get back to you because they want to make sure they have time to focus on your problem. That's how healthy adults do things.

If you are in a crisis 24/7 and demand attention, then you must put yourself on forums that suck.............literally suck. I see insensitive people hurting you, mocking your pain, and engaging in needless bullshit. Sure it takes your mind off your real pain, but is wasting part of your life on stupid [BEEP] worth it?

I just marvel at the concept that people choose hurt and [BEEP] over true support.

I wish we had more action at this forum. But that would entail people wanting true support rather than unhealthy distraction.

Jerry, I know you put your heart and soul into this forum. I just wish others would see the true value of it. There's garbage forums out there that have people flocking to them because of the drama.

So to the guys who are healthy, who stay here and support one another, I commend you. You are learning true life situations. Life is not about getting a response to your drama moment instantly.

It's about understanding that people can't be everything at all times to someone else, it's about finding ways to cope on your own, and it's about dealing with [BEEP] rather than distracting with drama.

I just had to say something because it's disappointing to watch what people do in cyberspace.

How do I delete my Google Search button? I truly don't want to know how humanity is getting along.
    The Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    *Warning - my thoughts as I thought them*

Good post Cindy. I know when I started using forms they seemed to not be so negative but maybe my mindset has changed and I now see all the nasty more?? I know I log into some of them every once in a while mostly to see if anyone I used to talk to has massaged me or whatever, I usually avoid the form section. I find people don't answer genuine questions or they do so in a mocking manner. Negative seeks out negative sadly. When someone feels shiity they usually want someone to agree with them rather than tell me there is possibility for better....mmmm guess too much positive is bad too - I also guess a lot of us regular members are progressing and doing well/better/want to do better in life....maybe that puts people off...we are almost like a setup which unless you are able to deal with that it might become frustrating for some people. Maybe we need an undercover AS recruitment team
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote L View Post
    *Warning - my thoughts as I thought them*

Good post Cindy. I know when I started using forms they seemed to not be so negative but maybe my mindset has changed and I now see all the nasty more?? I know I log into some of them every once in a while mostly to see if anyone I used to talk to has massaged me or whatever, I usually avoid the form section. I find people don't answer genuine questions or they do so in a mocking manner. Negative seeks out negative sadly. When someone feels shiity they usually want someone to agree with them rather than tell me there is possibility for better....mmmm guess too much positive is bad too - I also guess a lot of us regular members are progressing and doing well/better/want to do better in life....maybe that puts people off...we are almost like a setup which unless you are able to deal with that it might become frustrating for some people. Maybe we need an undercover AS recruitment team
    Yes, I agree that many people with anxiety and depression don't want to hear about happy endings. I was just telling my therapist today that I've given up on having happiness because I'm tired of faking it to I make it. There's only so much control you can have in life and at some point, you have to just lay down your weapon and hope for the best. I'm at that point. Talk about the wah wahs I had this morning! I'm discouraged and like always, I'll get over it.

So yes, I can see that people are looking for someone to agree that they're justified in their misery. I'm sure that's why 99% are on a forum in the first place. They're having trouble in real life, so they go looking for answers in cyberspace. I just feel sad that instead of answers, they get other miserable people who are creating more misery in their lives. It's frustrating to watch.

As for getting more action here, I have the perfect solution: We start a big fight, my friend. Maybe we can do an experiment. You and I start this rip roaring drama about what was said wrong and we can report each other to the mods. We can add a few inappropriate memes and name calling, divide people on the forum, and asked to be banned. Or better yet, go so far as to be temporarily banned. I've been banned so many times from forums, that I actually count a ban as an accomplishment now.

Then I can whine to Jerry about how not fair it is that I got banned and you didn't. We can follow each other's posts and say rude hurtful things to each other. Then we can deny that we are stalking each other. We are "merely offering our opinion to show others on the forum how much of a true shithead the other one is."

This could be fun. And it would be a great experiment to see how many people flock to the forum. I'll even put a bet to it. I say that we can get at least 50 new members in one week if we started one big kick [BEEP] war on the forum.

*evil grin*

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Ugh chantellbella, what a stupid idea
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Quote Chantellabella View Post
    As for getting more action here, I have the perfect solution: We start a big fight, my friend. Maybe we can do an experiment. You and I start this rip roaring drama about what was said wrong and we can report each other to the mods. We can add a few inappropriate memes and name calling, divide people on the forum, and asked to be banned. Or better yet, go so far as to be temporarily banned. I've been banned so many times from forums, that I actually count a ban as an accomplishment now.

Then I can whine to Jerry about how not fair it is that I got banned and you didn't. We can follow each other's posts and say rude hurtful things to each other. Then we can deny that we are stalking each other. We are "merely offering our opinion to show others on the forum how much of a true shithead the other one is."

This could be fun. And it would be a great experiment to see how many people flock to the forum. I'll even put a bet to it. I say that we can get at least 50 new members in one week if we started one big kick [BEEP] war on the forum.

*evil grin*

Well that would make a change from the usual spam that pops up every now and then. Don't think I've really had to ever deal with much since I've been a mod other than spam.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote L View Post
    Ugh chantellbella, what a stupid idea
    LOL!! Ok. Fights on. Let me go find some scathing memes to throw in your general direction.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote Chantellabella View Post
    LOL!! Ok. Fights on. Let me go find some scathing memes to throw in your general direction.
    Ugh don't bother....il just throw my cat at you...wait you like cats.....my boyfriend is annoying sometimes, have him
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Totally don't want the boyfriend but......................

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    psst* Start counting newbies.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    MODSSSS!!!!!! L totally stalked me!!!!! And attacked me!!!!! She's a troll!!!!

DO something!!!!!

MORE than half the people on the forum thinks she's wrong.

You should BAN her!!!!!

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    I'm going to find my lawyer.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Even Peaux Dunk laughs at your wrongness

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    I try to come here for support and I get name calling and abuse at every turn! The mods and admin doesn't do anything. I know it's because I'm a woman/man/of a different color/ of a different sexuality/ of a different religion/ of a different species / of a different spinach. I'm being harassed!!

I'm sure she even hugs leprechauns. Did you check her background before you let her join? She was probably banned from four forums and six countries before she got here.

I just don't think you guys care.

In fact what are YOUR credentials Otherside? Who hired the mods? Who hired you, Jerry? Who hired this website program???

It's all a conspiracy.

And I KNOW the entire forum agrees with me.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.