Thread: Nerve twitches

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Nerve twitches

I've been having nerve twitching happening since just before Christmas. I started taking Lovan 20 about 4 months ago and I was hoping the twitching would subside but it hasn't. I've had a nerve conduction study done which was normal.

I only notice it when I sit down to watch tv or relax, do not notice it when I'm out and about. It's happening randomly anywhere on my body. I'm paranoid about a brain tumor or Parkinson's.

Anyone else have this happen and what did you do to stop it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    What part of your body is doing the twitching?

Sitting or laying on a nerve can cause a twitch, which is common and normal.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    I'm not sure this was the same thing I went through also but I remember getting something like nerve twitching when I stop taking my medication cold turkey, it freaked me out at first.

Lunaire's Avatar Consumer of Coffee
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    AmusedAmused
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Quote mummaof2 View Post
    I've been having nerve twitching happening since just before Christmas. I started taking Lovan 20 about 4 months ago and I was hoping the twitching would subside but it hasn't. I've had a nerve conduction study done which was normal.

I only notice it when I sit down to watch tv or relax, do not notice it when I'm out and about. It's happening randomly anywhere on my body. I'm paranoid about a brain tumor or Parkinson's.

Anyone else have this happen and what did you do to stop it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    How has this been going for you? Were you ever able to determine a root cause?

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Twitches drive me batty I have them in my eyelids my lips my back but I do have a bad back I have muscles that twitch all over really so I am thinking for me its anxiety and could be for you also and stress will cause twitching.

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.