Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

How do you handle this new world of social media?

Do you use it or avoid it? Does your SA affect it like in person?

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I use social media lots. But my anxiety does keep me from posting certain things. Not necessarily bad things... I sometimes want to share super good news, but I'd fear people would just roll their eyes and get annoyed with anything I post.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    I use facebook and one or two others - it doesn't bother me to much tbh
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    I've got a facebook account. That's about the only account I've got. I've grown more confident using it over the years.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I use it for funny pictures and videos for the most part. With the occasional rant to vent. But I don't feel the need to post a lot about myself.

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6560 using Tapatalk

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Even though the Internet can be good for SA because it can be faceless/anonymous I still find posting, even on forums, anxiety-inducing at times. I'm still worried about being judged and noticed online. But trying to force myself to post and be involved rather than lurk in spaces like this because they can be so helpful.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    CalmCalm
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I have facebook and twitter which I use but I'll admit I'm afraid of voicing my opinion out of fear of being ganged up on, trolled or attacked in general by someone or a group of people, I only use facebook because of my little sister but have too many family members on there who always have to lecture me on something I post and hardly anyone responds to anything I post.

Even on sites like this I'm afraid to really interact out of fear someone or a group of people are going to tear me apart if I have an opinion about something. I don't like getting involved in political debates or controversial topics because always have to worry about some troll or someone getting upset at me.

I'll say it I am highly sensitive so it makes me jumpy and scared when someone directs a harsh response to me. I wish I was better at throwing back a witty comment, laughing something off or being able to debate. Also like someone said it can be anxiety inducing. I use Twitter more than FB but I avoid getting involved in any debates or making political tweets. Stick to less touchy subjects.
    Friends Together Together Forever

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.