Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Why when I'm having a breakdown there is no one there for me

It's a really rough time of year for me and my coworkers at one of my jobs all ganged up on me yesterday and I'm just so stressed out and I had a freak out on my sister and even though I admitted I behaved badly and am just losing it she keeps pushing when it was her losing it though I told everyone to back off. But when it's me I'm stupid and something else and pathetic.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ExhaustedExhausted
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    You are not stupid and pathetic. Everyone has bad days, weeks or even years. The positive in this is that, you admitted that you went a little over board, which we all do at times. We cannot control others, as much as we would want to. We can only work on ourselves, and hope that it rubs off on others around us. Most of the time, it doesn't. And that is their choice. Knowing when to tell everyone to just give you space is a good, but if they do not respect that, you are going to have to just walk away. Not having support is tough, especially when it is loved ones. There are other options, like coming here, or talking with a friend, or finding a therapist that you can trust and talk to.

I am sorry you were ganged up on at work. I hope you are able to move past it, but if they continue, can you talk with your boss about it?

All the best to you

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.