Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Quote Total Eclipse View Post
    A few of you here might find this amusing http://yournewswire.com/4chan-alien-selfie/
    The truth is out there.

Trust no one.

Deny everything.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I had some very weird experiences over my lifetime. At 3 am. on my way to work, I saw headlights of a car and it was on this curve and not moving and I was thinking wow that's strange what did they hit? I slow to a crawl still looking off to the right and straight in front expecting a dead deer or something? I glance up at the vehicle and I saw an alien, the almond eyes and weird shaped head. Instantly my mind said face not human and I hit the gas. I really had to fight a strong urge to turn around to go back and double check what I saw.
    I think it may have been kids or young people pulling a prank with a mask???I also saw two ufos and once I saw orbs, but I still think they were drones of some type. I posted questions on a website dedicated to ufo stuff....This person with the name: Worlds Apart Alien, informed me that they were gathering information on all living organisms on planet earth. He said if I was able to see them, they wanted me to see them. Other people laughed at me thinking that they were possibly spy drones checking up on a natural gas pipeline. I was thinking more like from Russia and they were joking about Ufos powering there ships on natural gas.

The head of Texas muffin at the time, posted a response blasting this person (World Apart Alien) and dared him to prove to her that he existed. That very night at the hospital she did her day job in Texas had a massive ufo fly over witnessed by many people who work there. Since she was a lead investigator she was able to obtain a radar image, which she did send to me but I eventually got rid of it and I really don't know what I was looking at anyway.

She told me that the "World Apart Alien" was a well-know nutter or hoaxer and I kind of thought it best not to post there too much. Anyway I believe in aliens; however, I think they live here on earth somewhere we don't.

Lunaire's Avatar Consumer of Coffee
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    AmusedAmused
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Quote merc View Post
    I had some very weird experiences over my lifetime. At 3 am. on my way to work, I saw headlights of a car and it was on this curve and not moving and I was thinking wow that's strange what did they hit? I slow to a crawl still looking off to the right and straight in front expecting a dead deer or something? I glance up at the vehicle and I saw an alien, the almond eyes and weird shaped head. Instantly my mind said face not human and I hit the gas. I really had to fight a strong urge to turn around to go back and double check what I saw.
    I think it may have been kids or young people pulling a prank with a mask???I also saw two ufos and once I saw orbs, but I still think they were drones of some type. I posted questions on a website dedicated to ufo stuff....This person with the name: Worlds Apart Alien, informed me that they were gathering information on all living organisms on planet earth. He said if I was able to see them, they wanted me to see them. Other people laughed at me thinking that they were possibly spy drones checking up on a natural gas pipeline. I was thinking more like from Russia and they were joking about Ufos powering there ships on natural gas.

The head of Texas muffin at the time, posted a response blasting this person (World Apart Alien) and dared him to prove to her that he existed. That very night at the hospital she did her day job in Texas had a massive ufo fly over witnessed by many people who work there. Since she was a lead investigator she was able to obtain a radar image, which she did send to me but I eventually got rid of it and I really don't know what I was looking at anyway.

She told me that the "World Apart Alien" was a well-know nutter or hoaxer and I kind of thought it best not to post there too much. Anyway I believe in aliens; however, I think they live here on earth somewhere we don't.
    Those are definitely some interesting experiences you've had and I'd love to hear more on them! I'd imagine your roadside experience was pretty frightening?

As for your hypothesis that there is other intelligent life on Earth living somewhere else -- do you mind elaborating on this a bit? Are you referring to Agartha?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.