Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)

MI5 Agent ordered to kill Princess Diana

This will shake things up in the UK over the coming weeks. A deathbed confession. His orders came from the Royal family. I am not saying there is any truth to it at all. But questions will be asked.

http://yournewswire.com/mi5-agent-ki...rincess-diana/
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    People have been coming up with wild theory after wild theory regarding Diana's death for a long time. This "revelation" won't do a thing. People here want something more exciting than a overzealous paparazzi causing the driver to panic and a car crash. The reality is though, that the paparazzi and the tabloid press are vicious here.

There's no way of verifying whether this guy is even an MI5 agents, and I'd have my doubts. Agents can't reveal that they even worked with MI5 at somepoint in there lives. Certainly. MI5 will never confirm and deny. Not till 100 years is up.

I highly doubt that MI5 has highly advanced, secretive black ops units however that kill "threats" when they can't even prevent a guy who appeared on a TV program called "The Jihadist Next Door" and who was known to the security services from attacking a large number of people in London.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    A deathbed confession like this one is worth nothing at all. Easy to say a man dying just looking to be remembered in name. He picks something big to claim he done. Proof? There will be none at all. Is a worthless confession. I recall here in Ireland, Gerry Adams been arrested because of a deathbed confession by a woman in the US. Former IRA member. She said a lot. But again there was no proof at all. Police had to let him out after a few days of questioning. What was thought there was that she didn't like the peace agreement. Still wanted the IRA to fight on. Why not make claims about Gerry Adams and try and disrupt the whole peace process.

I am sure people will ask questions in the UK. That exact same theory we have heard since day 1. Now he says it just before he dies. Bring it back into the minds of people again. Pointless without anything to back it up. MI5 will make it vanish. Simply deny it and him. People will soon forget about it. Except those theory people. Be interesting to hear if it gets much press or news time in the UK. Let us know.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Quote Cuchculan View Post
    A deathbed confession like this one is worth nothing at all. Easy to say a man dying just looking to be remembered in name. He picks something big to claim he done. Proof? There will be none at all. Is a worthless confession. I recall here in Ireland, Gerry Adams been arrested because of a deathbed confession by a woman in the US. Former IRA member. She said a lot. But again there was no proof at all. Police had to let him out after a few days of questioning. What was thought there was that she didn't like the peace agreement. Still wanted the IRA to fight on. Why not make claims about Gerry Adams and try and disrupt the whole peace process.

I am sure people will ask questions in the UK. That exact same theory we have heard since day 1. Now he says it just before he dies. Bring it back into the minds of people again. Pointless without anything to back it up. MI5 will make it vanish. Simply deny it and him. People will soon forget about it. Except those theory people. Be interesting to hear if it gets much press or news time in the UK. Let us know.
    Some will. I've not seen it so far on the national news here though. Or really, any newspapers that's actually credible and not just looking for anything to line its pockets and filled to the brim with pointless news about Taylor Swift. Such as the rubbish that is the Daily Star. (Although that claims it was found to be fake) I'm sure you have a similar sort in Ireland.

I actually doubt MI5 will deny it. They certainly won't say whether he was an agent or not. They simply won't say anything. Now granted if this happen, confessing to this on his deathbed is the one time in his life when he could do so without consequence. MI5 agents can't even say they were MI5 agents. As you can imagine, it causes problems when trying to get another job, and you refuse to disclose your work history.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    The less said the better in some cases. If it does become news over there I could imagine the questions asked to the PM more than anybody else. Since when has MI5 ever had a press conference? The can simply avoid it all. Now Dianna's brother is a different story. If he is asked about it he might have things to say. As will Mohamed Al-Fayed. He always said it was a cover up. Few people can make things awkward for a short while. That might be the height of it.

The red tops. Horrible papers. We have the Irish Star. We simply don't bother with it. All junk papers. Think we have the Irish Sun as well. Not even sure. Such is my interest in such rubbish newspapers.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.