Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

College anxiety?

My winter semester was so bad, I ended up dropping a class and getting a really low class in another. I don't want this to happen again this semester and I went on ratemyprofessors and many reviews said her tests are very difficult. How can I handle stress this semester so I don't end up like last semester? Also any pointers for getting a good grade on a class?
    Beating anxiety this year

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    One way I found to handle the stress is to get ahead on the study, before the course even started I got into it and studied the first few weeks of the course work and continued staying ahead throughout, it helps when you finally get the course work for the week as it doesn't come as a shock and you feel in-control, it helps to keep the stress levels in check. I hope this helps

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Take a lot of notes and focus on what she says.
    See if you can form a meetup group of some kind to help you study for these exams.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    ^on the notes issue/lecture try recording the lectures. You can use your phone to do that, or get hold of a dictaphone of some sorts. There's also software you can use to playback the recordings, and take notes at certain points on the recordings. No idea how much it costs though.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.