Sagan's Avatar Carl Sagan
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Couple argues over space aliens, so of course she pulls a gun out of her vagina

January 8, 2014
    By Anomaly

You know how you’re arguing about space aliens and it gets out of hand, so you reach for your gun which is stored in your [BEEP]? Of course it’s in your [BEEP] because you use it as a sex toy. Well that happened to someone else too.

On Sunday morning, a domestic dispute over space aliens escalated when a New Mexico woman dressed in lingerie allegedly pointed a silver handgun at her boyfriend, a weapon she retrieved from her vagina, where it had been placed while the accused was performing a sex act, police say.

Jennifer McCarthy is the most recent ex-wife of Pulitzer Prize-winning novelist Cormac McCarthy, author of “The Road” and “No Country for Old Men.”

48-year-old McCarthy, an artist, argued about space aliens with her 53-year-old boyfriend, whose name was redacted from the document released by the Santa Fe County Sheriff’s Office.

When deputies questioned McCarthy, she reportedly acknowledged that she “did have a gun at the time” while the couple was yelling at each other.

The Smoking Gun reports, “McCarthy’s boyfriend told investigators that following the argument McCarthy departed her Aventura Road residence. Upon returning to the home, he told deputies, McCarthy went into her bedroom and later emerged “wearing lingerie and a silver handgun in her vagina.” She then proceeded to “have inner course with the gun,” according to the court filing.”

The old gun in the [BEEP] trick.

http://freakoutnation.com/2014/01/08...t-at-his-head/
    http://youtu.be/zSgiXGELjbc

"A still more glorious dawn awaits
    Not a sunrise, but a galaxy rise
    A morning filled with 400 billion suns
    The rising of the milky way"

"The sky calls to us
    If we do not destroy ourselves
    We will one day venture to the stars" -Carl Sagan

IllusionOfHappiness's Avatar killer of conversations
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Sagan View Post
    You know how you’re arguing about space aliens and it gets out of hand, so you reach for your gun which is stored in your [BEEP]? Of course it’s in your [BEEP] because you use it as a sex toy. Well that happened to someone else too.
    Nearly spit wine all over my screen. Was not expecting that! xD

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I...uh...er....wat. THAT IS NOT A STORAGE PLACE. WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT.

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.