Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)

Russia, what the hell?!

So there was a programme on on Wednesday over here called Dispatches:Hunted. It basically showed the situation in Russia right now regarding the LGBT community...

It was disturbing. That programme was...disturbing. It showed a rise in "Vigilante" gangs that hunt, kidnap, torture, harass and humiliate and destroy a persons life by posting a video online that is enjoyed by the Russian public. I can't believe things like that happen to any human being, and that they go as far to believe that not only is it okay, but that they are doing the right thing here. Heck, you even come across a guy pretty early on it the programme who is doing it "to protect his son". In Russia, "Gay" seems to suddenly mean the same as "Paedophile".

The irony is that the Russian government have said everyone (including gay people) are welcome in Russia for the Sochi olympics. That image they showed on that programme doesn't exactly show a welcoming state.

The video on this page, certainly doesn't.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

kc1895's Avatar KFC Hipster
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    This kind of violation against human rights makes me sick.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I still haven't watched the Winter Olympics. I don't like to support that kind of thing.

With all the terrible things going on in the world, it's pretty depressing. I still think we shouldn't have send our athletes there. The USA should have bowed out.

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.