Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)

So why exactly am I an axe murderer according to Hollywood?

I mean, what the actual [BEEP] I came across this on the internet. Seriously. The description to this movie that was apparently on TV was this:

Sexy 23-year-old Gillian has no trouble attracting men, but her bipolar moods scare them off. Once dumped, her anger knows no bounds. She’s on better behavior with man-of-her-dreams Andy, until her boss and mother push her into a corner and Andy’s sister dies as a result. The only question now is whether Andy himself will fall prey to the girl he met online.

GODS SAKE!
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Inscrutable Banana's Avatar Diggin' My Potatoes
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Not really surprising, Lifetime has always been a low-tier network when it comes to the content they produce. Lots of trashy low budget drama targeted toward the same bored, sheltered middle class housewives that Fifty Shades of Gray became a hit with. ¬_¬
    “Scratch any cynic and you will find a disappointed idealist.” — George Carlin

"If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little." — George Carlin

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Otherside View Post
    I mean, what the actual [BEEP] I came across this on the internet. Seriously. The description to this movie that was apparently on TV was this:

GODS SAKE!
    Hollywood can never get diagnosis(es) right! That's how I feel about DID movies. And people with Borderline Personality Disorder really got a bad rap in the boiling bunny movie. Just ignore idiots who make these kind of movies.
    The Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Wow.

Never liked Lifetime. My mom watched too many Lifetime shows and movies over the years... it got to the point where she ultimately believed that just because I'm a young female, it means I must be sleeping around and contracting STDs and syphilis.. because, after all, there had been numerous stuff on Lifetime about that.

Overall, it definitely is a problem in Hollywood. I wonder if there's ever been movies out there that sheds a different (more rational) light on mental disorders? Rather than portraying us folks with anxiety/depression/BPD/bipolar etc. as psycho?

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.