Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Total Eclipse's Avatar Happy Sparkles and Coffee
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    LovedLoved
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    I research a lot of things... do online courses, paint, draw, sleep?

Inscrutable Banana's Avatar Diggin' My Potatoes
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Aimless internet surfing, video games, music, movies or TV, fall asleep for an hour or two in the middle of the day, cycle through various negative thoughts and feelings, etc. I used to write things on occasion but I haven't felt motivated to do that in quite a while. Well, really, I haven't felt motivated to do much of anything lately, even some of the things I listed.
    “Scratch any cynic and you will find a disappointed idealist.” — George Carlin

"If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little." — George Carlin

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Inscrutable Banana View Post
    Aimless internet surfing, video games, music, movies or TV, fall asleep for an hour or two in the middle of the day, cycle through various negative thoughts and feelings, etc. I used to write things on occasion but I haven't felt motivated to do that in quite a while. Well, really, I haven't felt motivated to do much of anything lately, even some of the things I listed.
    I wrote a daily diary of when my anxiety was at its worse and during my therapy for three months as I felt better doing so. It then started making me worse and I became obsessive about it, I stopped instantly, was hard to stop but I did it.

Still got it but havent looked at it since I stopped.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.