Thread: Hello.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hello.

Ok, so I've never spoken about emotions to anyone,ever. I guess things have gotten bad enough for me to be here. I don't want to say I'm depressed because I'm not sure that would be correct, it's more that I don't seem to have much of a life and have noticed that I push everyone away constantly.I can't really envisage my future. I have a good job that I do well in so Monday-Friday tend to go ok,except lately I cry silently on the bus a couple of times a week,I don't know why. But I literally just go to work, come home and go to bed.I'm spending more and more time in bed lately. I'm an attractive girl with a decent sense of humour and I do go on a lot of dates but I never really get past the first date, I've been single for a long long time. I think I'm on here now because I've spent a whole weekend in my house on my own because my housemates went away. My family all suffer from various health issues and they regard me as the good one, they think I'm a party girl actually which is so far from the truth,anyway,I cant talk to them so that's not an option. And I have close friends but I literally cannot talk about feelings to anyone. I'm not even sure what I'm hoping to achieve here, does anyone else feel like this?

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Hi cupcake! Welcome to the forum. I think we've all been there and understand that wanting to isolate yourself. I'm glad you found it here. There's a lot of good people who understand.
    The Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about

Skippy's Avatar Pickin' and Grinnin'!
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Hey, Welcome to the site! = ]

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hello!

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I used to have a really hard time opening up. I still do, but I'm way better than before. Interacting w/ people online was helpful.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    NerdyNerdy
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Welcome cupcake!
    I understand having a hard time talking about feelings. When I first started dating my fiance, if I had something I needed to talk about I would basically go mute. Even though I was trying the words just wouldn't come out and he'd have to spend a long time guessing and helping me through it. I am much (MUCH) better at it now.
    Hope you feel supported here.

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. -- Maya Angelou

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.