Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    StressedStressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Do you guys ever feel uncomfortable contacting certain former coworkers and bosses?

Especially ones where you might not have had the best working relationships?

Sometimes I'm thinking to myself, "I'm not sure if I want to do this" or "I wish I didn't have to do this" when I'm calling or emailing.

I usually write something out and just save the email in my drafts instead of sending until I feel like I really have to.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Quote toaster little View Post
    Especially ones where you might not have had the best working relationships?

Sometimes I'm thinking to myself, "I'm not sure if I want to do this" or "I wish I didn't have to do this" when I'm calling or emailing.

I usually write something out and just save the email in my drafts instead of sending until I feel like I really have to.
    Yeah I hate it. Haven't gotten back in touch with them. I see what they're all up to on Facebook and all, but not actually spoken.

Some of them I would like to speak with again, and a owe one or two of them an apology. =/
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    I'm not in touch with any of mine, really (having had the same job for ten years), but prior to this job I certainly did. I did change job sites with the same company, which angered some of the people I used to work with, and there really is no way to make things "right" between us. So I just stay silent.

One of the lessons I feel I've learned is that we don't have to be on feel-good terms with everyone, as much as we'd like to be. It's okay to let some people slide away.

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.