Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I got arrested again over my former support workers!

Yeah. 2 nights ago. It's a joke. This makes seven charges in less than a year.

I was just apologizing to Joanna and Sara on Facebook. I knew there was a high risk of me being reported, so I ran off. Joanna had reported me, because she is a cow. I hate her now. I never done a thing to her other than obtain her address and mail out a letter to her. As far as Sara goes as well, I have always usually been quite apologetic in my messages following the first stint in prison when I verbally abused them. But I miss working with them. It has highly bothered me that I got lied to when Sara was removed as my key worker, but everybody else thinks I look upon them both as my possessions. All I wanted was another chance, then I kept on being arrested.

After being out all day, I went to my parents' house to sleep as I reside there now. Well, two pigs came and arrested me. En route to the station and after I arrived there, they were acting very arrogant. During the interview process, the male officer told me to stop talking as he was penning in the information in his electronic notebook because he cannot type quickly. I'd been gonna say "no comment" to every question as a solicitor advised, but I got the impression they were provoking me to kick off in order to 'reveal' more information about Sara and Joanna, which I unfortunately did do because they annoyed me. They always look for tidbits of info that they can use to prosecute people, no matter how innocently you may put your phrasing across. They are all scum.

Anyway, all my charges will be dealt with on 29 January as opposed to 20 March, so thank heavens this will soon be all over. I'm lucky not to have been imprisoned again. However, I do not know if Sara has complained to the police yet. It could incur another charge. And I'm up for sentencing soon.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    I'll ask you what I used to ask the teens on probation who got arrested again.

Have you learned that you can't do that anymore?

No matter how much you want to have it your way, it's not going to happen.

Do you get therapy services?

I think maybe some grief work in accepting that you will not be in touch with these people anymore might help. Maybe it can help you move on.
    The Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about

Inscrutable Banana's Avatar Diggin' My Potatoes
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Sounds obsessive and unhealthy—you need to let it go and move on, Peter.
    “Scratch any cynic and you will find a disappointed idealist.” — George Carlin

"If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little." — George Carlin

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.