Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Life sucks now, and a lot!

Granted, my confidence is very low and my life has been vastly uneventful for years now, but it certainly sucks more than ever and by the way, I ended my support with A.I. too, so they are no longer giving a s*** about my feelings or court matters. All I wanted was my two female aides back and I had to screw up more and more all because A, they probably never wanted to be my caregivers again and B, the bosses would not reinstate them so we could let bygones be bygones. They think I have an unhealthy infatuation with them, thus I got jailed for continually contacting them online.

I've called the boss called Cathy numerous times and she doesn't care at all. I've also copied outreach workers into a gazillion moaning messages, yet NOT ONE WORKER THERE REPLIES NOR CARES ONE OUNCE!

In fact, I have to go to a psychiatry appointment tomorrow as set up by the court. A member of Wrong Planet recommended I get working with a psychiatrist distinct from court ordered ones too, as my issues are deep rooted and the pain I have suffered through potentially makes me dangerous.

Even though I'll be sure to tell her a thing or two about what they did and how much it hurt me, I would rather just get back to my bloody flat and forget these morons exist. I just feel like I was completely and utterly shafted by the very people I had grown to trust and depend upon.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I sit at home and can't even go to the grocery store to feed my kids. Glad they're teens now but still. How long am I going to feel like this!!? Life has sucked for a long time.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I understand when you finally get comfortable with someone and they're ripped away. That's great for your mental health. I'm sorry... Wish I could help

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.