Thread: New...

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

New...

Hey everyone,

So while I may be new to the forum, I'm no stranger to anxiety. I've just turned 25 and have been struggling since I was 6. Just wondering if anyone else has strong physical symptoms like I do. Nausea, fatigue, headache, stomach pains.. feeling sick but not actually being sick if you know what I mean.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Hey there,

Welcome to this place - hope it helps you out and you stick around when I get anxiety I feel it more physically than anything else. I don't get it as much as I used to, if there is a build up to something (like a few days) I can get really back back pain, sickly stomach and often diarrhea, I can also get really gassy. I can also feel dizzy because I don't breath proper. P.m me anytime if you want to talk

Take care
    J.x
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thank you for your reply. I appreciate it

I'm going through a rough spot right now. Anxiety for absolutely no reason and it's made me lose my appetite and giving me horrible nausea. It takes me every ounce of energy I have just to get through my day at work or at home... it's a huge struggle.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Hey there, and welcome.

Yeah, I have the nausea as well, but I'm never sick because of it. I struggle to eat because of it though, it's horrible. >.>
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Hi and welcome to the forum! It's pretty supportive around here, so I hope you find some relief.
    The Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thank you to everyone who replied. I've been apart of other forums before because I do have a specific phobia so I was on one for that but never just for my general anxiety which seems to make all my symptoms at their worst. My day was really rough yesterday but as soon as I was out of work I was fine. Hate days like that when you can't "escape" and have to tough it out. I definitely felt accomplished when I went home though for getting through it when I thought I was going to have a breakdown right in the middle of my office!

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Old..

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.