Sagan's Avatar Carl Sagan
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

X-Files returning to Fox for 6 episodes

The truth is right here, and it’s amazing: After 13 years off the air, The X-Files is officially returning to Fox as a limited series.

Stars David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson are back on board, along with creator Chris Carter.

“I think of it as a 13-year commercial break,” Carter said. “The good news is the world has only gotten that much stranger, a perfect time to tell these six stories.”

The only part of this huge news you might not like: There are only six episodes planned.

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/03/24/x-files-return
    http://youtu.be/zSgiXGELjbc

"A still more glorious dawn awaits
    Not a sunrise, but a galaxy rise
    A morning filled with 400 billion suns
    The rising of the milky way"

"The sky calls to us
    If we do not destroy ourselves
    We will one day venture to the stars" -Carl Sagan

Inscrutable Banana's Avatar Diggin' My Potatoes
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Eh, as long as it turns out good I'm fine with it. I'm a fan of the series, although the last few seasons left something to be desired. It could be cool to see them revisit it.
    “Scratch any cynic and you will find a disappointed idealist.” — George Carlin

"If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little." — George Carlin

Sagan's Avatar Carl Sagan
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Right and what are they going to do about how the mythology in the last episode of season 9 showed the alien invasion/takeover to be in 2012? Stay awake from the mytharc because unless we're doing retroactive storytelling the world has already ended. I'm a big fan of the series too. I wasn't happy with Moulders abduction and disappearance from the show. But after a couple viewings season 8 and 9 kinda grew on me. Oh there was something else I was going to say but I forgot. I just hope they don't screw up like they did with IWTB. It was a feature length below average XF episode imo. EH my brain froze up. I'll come back to this later..

http://youtu.be/zSgiXGELjbc

"A still more glorious dawn awaits
    Not a sunrise, but a galaxy rise
    A morning filled with 400 billion suns
    The rising of the milky way"

"The sky calls to us
    If we do not destroy ourselves
    We will one day venture to the stars" -Carl Sagan

Antidote's Avatar Rude & Shouty
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Whhaaaat. That was my favourite show when I was a kid. I still remember its time slot; 8.30 pm Wednesday. I never slept on Wednesday nights.

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.