Page 72 of 97 FirstFirst ... 22 62 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 82 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 1444
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Koalafan View Post
    The US just legalized gay marriage nationwide!!!!

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I applied for a job online today. I hope I get an interview or whatever, but not really. Because then it would mean going to an interview and starting a job and OH MY GOD I HOPE IT DOESN'T GO FURTHER THAN MY APPLYING. But I did make a step in a right direction.
    Keep it cool. Cool people never show emotion. Keep it cool.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Went to Zumba class.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    I actually survived giving 4 public lectures this week. I spoke to teens on Sat, secondary and elementary school teachers on Tuesday and finished with an entire school of preschool teachers today. They said I did well and they want me to come back. I can't believe I survived this week.
    The Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Chantellabella View Post
    I actually survived giving 4 public lectures this week. I spoke to teens on Sat, secondary and elementary school teachers on Tuesday and finished with an entire school of preschool teachers today. They said I did well and they want me to come back. I can't believe I survived this week.
    Wow congrats,Cindy!! I wouldn't even dream of doing anything like that... public speaking has always been my biggest fear

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Kirsebaer View Post
    Wow congrats,Cindy!! I wouldn't even dream of doing anything like that... public speaking has always been my biggest fear
    Thanks, my friend. It was mine too, but the more positive experiences I have with speeches, the more I relax. I just say about a million times before I go on, "I can do this, I can do this." Then I smile. Because even when I forget something or say something totally wrong like I do sometimes on the radio, it's a chance to laugh off my flakiness. I guess not being perfect is what makes a speaker approachable and people tend to want to engage more. Sometimes I literally just start laughing about something that's happening or something somebody said and it's strange, but the whole room relaxes then.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I started work today. I was pretty nervous in the morning but that was practically gone by the time I got there. It's a cashier job. There was a lot to learn but I seemed to pick up quickly and my manager complimented me on it. She still teased me over the fact that I wasn't talkative with all the customers. There was also a lot of times when I had to ask another worker for help because either I didn't know how to do it, or I couldn't do it and I hate having to look clueless in front of people. I also don't like that on some days I'll be working 7-8 hours till like 10 pm. Also, I'll be standing a lot. But you know what? I'll get better. I'll get paid. And it'll (hopefully) seem worth it.
    Keep it cool. Cool people never show emotion. Keep it cool.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    I slept during the night - as a night nurse on my week off this is an achievement
    life---> <---me

IllusionOfHappiness's Avatar killer of conversations
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Worked out. Went for a walk. Went to the park.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    I started my day with being grateful for my simple life.

Does that make sense?

I guess seeing my ex and his wife at my son's wedding reminded me that less is more. They have tons of money, cars, jewels, vacations, and expensive stuff. They not only seemed very miserable, but they were so jealous of the relationship I have with my kids that they refused to sit next to me. We've been divorced since 2007 and separated since 2005, yet they still get upset when they see me happy. I really pity them. I'm not being factitious . It's really heart-breaking to see them so bitter and resentful when they can buy or do anything they want. Yet, they focus on what eludes them.

I can't change the way they are, but I can at least remind myself to appreciate the things that matter. I have a roof over my head, a simple life, and freedom to move from point A to point B without bitterness and resentment. I will remember that today as I clean house and do yardwork.

One of my prayers is to help them be happy with life outside of material things.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    I met with a friend that I have not seen in well over a year - heard she is doing better and happier in herself, she has shut everyone out no matter what we did!! Also my feet hurt from wearing pretty shoes today
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    I pushed through my fear of letting people help me yesterday. I had surgery on my middle finger (flipping off people too much) and was told by the hospital that I could not drive myself home. So that meant that I had to ask someone to drive me to work, then someone to drive me to the hospital at noon, and have someone drive me home. that scared me more than the surgery. so my boss drove me to work, my coworker drove me to the hospital after i did storytime, and my neighbor and her daughter drove me home. even though i felt like i would have panic attacks any second, i made it.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    I started my holistic massage course today
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I voted today! So simple to do and the lines aren't bad.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    I can noa do a basic full body holistic massage :-) so happy with myself, and I enjoyed my weekend....the case work ahead kind of scares me but what the hell
    life---> <---me

Page 72 of 97 FirstFirst ... 22 62 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 82 ... LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.