Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Everybody vanished

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Táim anseo - my sinuses might explode any minute the pressure is so intense (take cover), my reiki session didn't go so well as I ended up in the wrong location and I only have a half cup of tea. Other than that there is study (which I would rather nap), work (which I would rather study) and a boyfriend to entertain (I enjoy doing that )
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote 1 View Post
    Everybody vanished
    Naw! I know they're around. Just busy probably.
    The Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote L View Post
    Táim anseo - my sinuses might explode any minute the pressure is so intense (take cover), my reiki session didn't go so well as I ended up in the wrong location and I only have a half cup of tea. Other than that there is study (which I would rather nap), work (which I would rather study) and a boyfriend to entertain (I enjoy doing that )
    I'm surprised you even have time to answer! Lots going on! Yeah, lately, I'm meeting myself coming and going too. I seem to be at work 24/7 but my paycheck doesn't reflect it.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Chantellabella View Post
    Naw! I know they're around. Just busy probably.
    ^ this

This forum has so many members but so little activity

Work keeps me really busy from Monday to Friday so I'm usually around on weekends only.
    Life's been good for the most part, but I have nothing exciting to share My bronchitis is gone, which is a relief.
    I've been trying to cook my meals from scratch.. I'm trying to have a healthier diet. So that takes up a big chunk of my Saturdays cause I have to go shop for fresh vegetables and then spend a couple of hours cooking. I've learned that cooking is actually fun and relaxing. I'm looking forward to trying new recipes!

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Kirsebaer View Post
    ^ this

This forum has so many members but so little activity

Work keeps me really busy from Monday to Friday so I'm usually around on weekends only.
    Life's been good for the most part, but I have nothing exciting to share My bronchitis is gone, which is a relief.
    I've been trying to cook my meals from scratch.. I'm trying to have a healthier diet. So that takes up a big chunk of my Saturdays cause I have to go shop for fresh vegetables and then spend a couple of hours cooking. I've learned that cooking is actually fun and relaxing. I'm looking forward to trying new recipes!
    That sounds like fun! I love cooking too. Mostly cajun stuff like gumbo and shrimp etoufee.

And you know what? This may sound crazy, but I think the lack of activity is probably a good thing. Many of us started when this forum was formed. Many have gotten jobs, finished school, found friends, etc. If we were all still here 24/7 then I would be worried.

And think about it. Other forums have activity, but if you look close the activity is about who did what to whom, people trolling, people pissing other people off.

What I see is quality versus quantity here. When people post, they say meaningful supportive things to each other. I also see where people post what bothers them or what good thing has happened in their life. There's nobody to say "well that was stupid." We all get happy for each other or sad for each other.

Sometimes support is just providing a safe place to vent, knowing you won't be attacked for your words. I think that's the beauty of this place. We can be ourselves, share what we want, and not worry that we will have somebody cut us down. I know that when I post something that's bothering me, even if no one responds, I feel like friends have listened. Sometimes that's all I need. To know I"m heard.

And I'm glad that I can call you guys my friends.

Sagan's Avatar Carl Sagan
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Sagan here. Checking in. I'm still here. Just been a Busy busy bumble bee

http://youtu.be/zSgiXGELjbc

"A still more glorious dawn awaits
    Not a sunrise, but a galaxy rise
    A morning filled with 400 billion suns
    The rising of the milky way"

"The sky calls to us
    If we do not destroy ourselves
    We will one day venture to the stars" -Carl Sagan

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.