Thread: Hello

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    CalmCalm
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hello

BonJour/Hello everyone I'm Chad

Its been so long I confess I actually forgot this place, I advocated for BellLetsTalk (if you don't know for Bell Lets Talk, Bell Canada gives 5c to Mental Health Initiatives every January 27th for every tweet (for example) on twitter using the Hashtag # BellLetsTalk or long distance call and text using Bell and its important to have places like this.

I've also been working partly as a facilitator for my own depression anxiety group trying to listen and help others while dealing with my own battle with depression. My depression and anxiety were particular bad late last year and I have never fully come to terms with the issue but I'm slowly starting to move forward.

I don't know who I know here and if anyone knows me but I'd like to reintroduce myself. As I said I'm Chad, I'm 29 years old going on 30 in June, I'm here if anyone needs to talk, if you have an issue and you want someone to discuss it with (Confidential) you can message me, I will try to find time to get back to your messages it may not always be on the same day.

Little something about myself. One of my favorite pass times is reading, I can spend hours away from the internet and my phone and just read, and I prefer reading to going out. Saturday's I go to my support group where I am a co faciltator as well as a member and we talk like you would here about social anxiety, generalized anxiety, depression, bi polar, how people are feeling, anything going on in their lives etc.

I use this time to spend with my friends from the group and get out and work on socializing with real people, which honestly even after 4 years I still have trouble with, no matter how much improvement I've made I still get nervous and unsure of myself when I'm talking to someone but it gets me out. I may not be able to provide you the answers you want or answers that make sense to your issue but when I post I will try my best to post from my experiences if I've had them or to share something I've learned, sometimes I will be able to relate to the whole post and other times I may only be able to help you with part of the issue.

I'm also here for myself too and I hope we can all work together to support each other.

Merci Beacoup/Thank You Chad.
    Friends Together Together Forever

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Welcome back, Chad

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Hey there Chad
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

IllusionOfHappiness's Avatar killer of conversations
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Welcome to AxS ^_^

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Hi, Chad!

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.