Thread: random rant

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

random rant

Don't you hate it when you have to go to your doctor's office just to get your prescriptions? It's really time consuming isn't it? How I wish my doctor would get one of those electronic prescribing software so i won't need to go to his office just to get my prescriptions.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quote Christie Conner View Post
    Don't you hate it when you have to go to your doctor's office just to get your prescriptions? It's really time consuming isn't it? How I wish my doctor would get one of those electronic prescribing software so i won't need to go to his office just to get my prescriptions.
    I feel your pain, every 28 days I have to go to my GP who has to phone up the government to get approval to write a new script for my meds, then I have to head to the pharmacist to get it filled, the whole process takes well over an hour.

It is so annoying

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Your pain is currently mine for sure. I have to return to my doctors office every 3 months just to get a refill on my prescriptions which costs me $20. I'm unemployed so I have to ask my parents for the money each time which I hate doing but I really need to be on my medicine to stabilize my Bipolar. I've even asked my doctor before could I please just return every 6 months since nothing usually ever changes & if it does then I'll make an appointment myself? He was like "No. It's policy that we monitor you every 3 months". I told him I can't afford it & it costs $20 per prescription for them to refill a medication over the phone without coming to see them. He pretty much stated that it wasn't their problem what my financial state was. Like ugh. I really want to beat myself up for having this disorder. By the way I'm turning 21 & still depend on my parents to pay for my way cause I'm a piece of crap.

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.