Page 20 of 424 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 30 70 120 220 ... LastLast
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Only slept an hour last night. I'm tired and my head cold is getting worse.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    I'm annoyed by a hell of a lot of things and people.

Oh well. Whatever.
    The Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The writing for my book is going badly. I keep getting distracted by things, and I feel like a failure.

Dan's Avatar DENTAL PLAN
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I've let myself fall into another depression and I don't care to do anything about it.

Also irritated that certain people have made the switch to this forum.
    "I think like a genius, I write like a distinguished author, and I speak like a child."

- Vladimir Nabokov.

Total Eclipse's Avatar Happy Sparkles and Coffee
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    LovedLoved
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Quote Dan View Post
    I've let myself fall into another depression and I don't care to do anything about it.

Also irritated that certain people have made the switch to this forum.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    What's bothering me? I'm sick of drama queens in my life. Some co-worker bent the truth all around and because she is a ********whiner about everything, she complained to my boss. I asked her if she would do something and she said yes. Yes, means yes, doesn't it????!!!!!! If she would have said no then I would have found a way to get the rest of these ******** ornaments done (as per the damned asst director telling me to get it done). I had more that needed to get done and asked her if the teens could come back yesterday. She said yes. They did. Then this morning she had some twisted story about how I "dumped" them on her and she was in one big *******whine mode about how the teens made it soooooooooooooooooo hard for her and the staff yesterday. Hello!!!!??? Do I have the power to control teens when I'm not there? So instead of using common sense (God forbid) she whined to the boss and I got my ***chewed off. What a ********* liar!!!!!!!

I HATE drama queens!!!!! I HATE whiners!!!!!

This world is so ******* stupid.

I'm annoyed and frustrated. I knew this chick was going to have drama when she got here. Nobody wanted her in the adult department. Now we're stuck with her and her negative vibes, her gossip and her whining drama.

God! My life is pretty much sucking now in so many ways.
    The Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I can't help but feel lonely all the time. I'm only close to a small number of people and am a failure romantically. I spend my day offs in bed moping all day. I feel pretty useless.

Koalafan's Avatar Socially inept Koala
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote CaduceusGUILT View Post
    I can't help but feel lonely all the time. I'm only close to a small number of people and am a failure romantically. I spend my day offs in bed moping all day. I feel pretty useless.
    I know this feeling all too well

IllusionOfHappiness's Avatar killer of conversations
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote chantellabella View Post
    I'm annoyed and frustrated. I knew this chick was going to have drama when she got here. Nobody wanted her in the adult department. Now we're stuck with her and her negative vibes, her gossip and her whining drama.

God! My life is pretty much sucking now in so many ways.
    Sounds like the department I work in. Only takes one person sometimes to squash any chance of a mediocre time you might have there. Wish I could get certain people fired. Everyone else is pleasant, or can at least pretend to be. One person fired. It would make my year. The things you learn about people once you work alongside them...disturbing.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Everyone was in a bad mood tonight, and I don't know if it was me or not?

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    SleepySleepy
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    God dammit u_u this is not cool

rachelchloe's Avatar Hopelessly lost
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm being bothered by the fact that the people haven't called my father back.
    I need help, and its been a few days. I don't trust myself to not do anything stupid, and I know this takes time, but these moods and thoughts of mine are getting worse. I don't know...

IllusionOfHappiness's Avatar killer of conversations
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    I'm so upset. I have no idea how this is supposed to work. Three people were laid off at the lab today - two from my department. We're not sure if the lay-offs are over. They're wonderful people and I miss them already. It couldn't be the woman everybody hates that got the boot. No, of course not. Now I have to be even CLOSER to her. All the interaction I want with this woman is pushing her down a flight of fucking stairs. We had a meeting and they're going to change how we do everything in the new year. Everything is different now. It's not for the better. And it's the worst time to do this to people. Happy fucking holidays enjoy being jobless.

I'm out of prescription refills. They *just* stopped giving monthly supplies for people. I really don't know when I can see my doctor now because we're going to be so busy missing two people in my department. And next week including the week after that, we'll be missing fucking three while one goes on vacation.
    I have some extras I saved up but I'm not sure how long they'll last me. Also it's likely they're expired. Meanwhile my anxiety is through the roof. Guess I'll have a high liquor bill.

Oh -and please, if anyone has any more bombs to drop on me could you maybe just not...ever? Thanks. I can't deal with it.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    My professor was really mean to me two nights ago, and it is just starting to sink in.

I sent her two emails, one telling her that I got half of the assignments turned in, and the other one saying that I had all of them turned in. Both were returned.

So I wait a few days, and then send her another email, asking "did you get my emails?" It was a courtesy email, because I wasn't sure she had gotten them. She sent back a really sharp email, saying that she had and that she would email me every time she graded one of my assignments.

Cue Monday night. She approaches me, and tells me that she will get everything graded soon, and that I should "stop complaining about my grades." She points out that I have a 93% in the class, and that it's nothing to complain about. I get really insecure, and start apologizing.

I feel terrible, mostly because I couldn't stand up for myself. And I know she is under stress; the class is 3 weeks behind, and we only have two weeks left in the semester. But that was no reason to have a go at me, because I was never complaining about my grades!

It says in the syllabus to email the professor, once you turn in a late assignment, so that they know how to grade it. I was just going by the syllabus.

And now I have the problem of having to email her again tonight, and ask her where the homework assignments for this week to do are, because they sure aren't up on Blackboard!

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ^ Hmmm, maybe she got you confused with someone else? Sounds like she's behind and stressed - it was unprofessional of her to take it out on you, though.

As for your homework assignment, is there another student you can ask, or do you all have to wait for her to post it on Blackboard? If the latter is the case, then I'd hold off. She can't penalize you for something that's her fault. But if you have to email her, then I'd apologize again and cite the syllabus for your last emails. Even though you did nothing wrong, if she's reasonable, that should smooth things over.

Good luck!

Page 20 of 424 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 30 70 120 220 ... LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.