Page 36 of 40 FirstFirst ... 26 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 LastLast
    Doseone's Avatar Metacognizant
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote fetisha View Post
    The early 2000s was a horrible time along with the crappy music, the music from the 2010s I like the most is kpop. (Idgaf judge me lol)
    Nah, that's fine, but I guess it depends on what kind of music you listen to. I think there was a lot of good electronic/experimental music released in that era. But tbh, I listen to tons of music from nearly every decade, I just noticed that I prefer that type of music.
    It's the well water black of a digital clock.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    SleepySleepy
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Doseone View Post
    Nah, that's fine, but I guess it depends on what kind of music you listen to. I think there was a lot of good electronic/experimental music released in that era. But tbh, I listen to tons of music from nearly every decade, I just noticed that I prefer that type of music.
    I like techno music too, I usually like the stuff that isnt so popular. First I got grief with liking rock music now its kpop ugh!

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    I like GD&TOP. I haven't ventured further into kpop than that.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    SleepySleepy
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Doseone View Post
    I like GD&TOP. I haven't ventured further into kpop than that.
    They are both rappers and also in boy band called big bang. Now bts is a popular kpop boy band now. I like so many now.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    @JamieWAgain Facebook gives you 71 gender options. 71? What happened to male, female, gay and Bi? The world is changing and people are making up a load of BS genders.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/technolo...-UK-users.html
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    On another note I?m hearing as I type a big scandal RE :hi profile parents cheating to get their kids into college.
    Really really sick and and it makes me mad. .
    I've heard of this, and I agree. As someone whose had to work hard to get where they are with uni, it pisses me off beyond belief that the children of rich celebrities can simply hand over a large sum of money and be handed an acceptance letter.

And one of the children has even been quoted saying that she doesn't give a damn about the college, she is there to party. Nothing more.

Shes gone to a top university, committed academic fraud to get there, stolen a place from a more deserving student, and shes there too party. Nothing more.

In all honesty, I hope she gets kicked.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Otherside,
    I agree. I feel helplessly outraged over the college admissions scandal if that makes sense. I think most of us do. I’m a rule follower almost to a fault. These entitled lying cheating parents are who I am most outraged. Their motive was simple. Break all rules, no matter the example I am setting, lie and cheat and spend 1/2 million dollars to make sure my kid is in the ‘right’ school. Shame shame shame on them. At least the other liars and cheaters were in it for the money. Which is just as bad however I’m most outraged that the parents would go to such extremes to assure their kids ‘success’.
    I hope the kids are expelled and other kids on the waitlists are accepted. Call me judgmental but it’s how I feel.

Cuchculan,
    On birth certificates now in certain states in the US there are 3 choices- male, female and gender neutral. Ahhhh. Yes, that’s me screaming. Why don’t they just add a box for ‘zebra’. It makes as much sense.
    As Justin Timberlake sings, ‘where is the love?’ or, where is common sense ?

Ok, I’ll climb down off my high horse now.
    Have a lovely evening. Or morning, depending where you live. 78 and breezy today, no humidity. Gorgeous day.
    -peace-

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Sunrise, exactly! Ironic that these parents are hurting, not helping their kids.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tell you what pisses me off about some of these big wig parents. The names they give their kids. I doubt the kids will be thanking them in years to come. Looks like they are opening a book of silly names and putting a blindfold on and sticking a pin on the page. Were the pin ends up shall be the kids name. Thank the good Lord I was not born in an age of silly names. Been named after a planet. Or some stupid stuff like that. Will add a link to the most ridiculous names these people have called their kids.

https://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/s...ty-baby-names/
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Watching movies more than once (for the most part) is pointless. I never understood why people watch movies 100 times. There are only a select few that I've rewatched and will rewatch.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Doseone View Post
    Watching movies more than once (for the most part) is pointless. I never understood why people watch movies 100 times. There are only a select few that I've rewatched and will rewatch.
    I rewatch stuff a lot. Maybe I have premature Alzheimer's. Sometimes, I completely forget huge chunks of the film or TV show so it's almost like seeing it for the first time.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    SleepySleepy
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Doseone View Post
    I only do it cause the movie is so funny ( I mostly like comedy movies, I try not to watch any too serious) it can cheer me up and times cause of my depression but yeah I get what you mean. I don't understand why more and more people still like horror movies, its so negative and depressing.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Only way you would catch me doing that is a few years after I watched it the first time. Some people might watch the same film a few times in the same week. As if something new is going to appear.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote sunrise View Post
    I rewatch stuff a lot. Maybe I have premature Alzheimer's. Sometimes, I completely forget huge chunks of the film or TV show so it's almost like seeing it for the first time.
    Well, in that case it's justified imo. I'm thinking more about the people that have every word memorized, watch it weekly, etc. I really don't see the point. I'd rather watch something new. Like cuch, I'll only rewatch years later. But I will say that I rewatch specific scenes on youtube often, so I might be being a bit hypocritical.
    @fetisha
    In that case, then I guess it makes sense.
    @Cuchculan
    Don't even get me started on people that watch it 5 times in theaters.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    People pay to watch films? Can't remember the last time I was in a cinema. Really have to go back years.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Page 36 of 40 FirstFirst ... 26 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.