I think this is needed after the recent tragedies.
1. The parents who made their son's wheelchair into the best Halloween costume ever
7. This Libyan child who doesn't believe in hate
12. The Texas A&M students that blocked Westboro Baptist Church protesters with a human wall
20. The bros who worked together to save a cat
23. The man who comforts the old dog that saved his life - when John Unger had suicidal thoughts after a breakup, it was his dog Shoep who brought him back from the brink. This photograph shows Unger cradling his friend in lake Superior to soothe the dog's arthritis.
More here: http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/momen...umanity-this-y