Page 380 of 380 FirstFirst ... 180 280 330 370 376 377 378 379 380
Results 5,686 to 5,694 of 5694
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    We live in such a weird time the well educated upper middle classes will just make YouTube videos about questions like 'why are all the lesbians identifying as non-binary and bisexual now' as though they're a dying species.

It just hits you sometimes. I mean it's one thing when it's just LGBT+ nobodies and whatever.

Interviewing a woman who wants to talk about slash fanfiction and how fanfiction has apparently become more sexualised (sorry it always was. There was always BDSM themes too. I've been here quite some time,) and 'girls are grooming each other.'

This might be one of the funniest sentences I've ever read:

"The fanfics the girls are writing for themselves are driving them into trans identity because the sexual stuff is so gross."

Fanfiction.

You graduated from Cambridge at one point.

You have a PhD in Geometric measure theory

I aint gonna lie to you - I don't even know what that is. But it sounds like you have better things to do.

Not me lol what am I going to do? Continue creating/editing surreal videos with video games?

I should actually. I should be spending more time doing that.

In one sense this is hilarious.

I'm so proud that we broke everyone's brains I guess.

I watched the greatest minds of my generation... Whatever the [BEEP] this is lol.

Well 1-2 generations ago as well lol.

Apparently we are collectively the most interesting people in the world to these women.

But then, of course we are. We might not reproduce.

In fairness I've been calling it for some time fanfiction is pretty much the avant-garde art form of our time lol and what comics used to be. Low status, creepy, nerdy, lots of teenagers, authors often rejected by mainstream publishing over the years etc. And of course sexual.

At this late date, fanfiction has become wildly more biodiverse than the canonical works that it springs from. It encompasses male pregnancy, centaurification, body swapping, apocalypses, reincarnation, and every sexual fetish, kink, combination, position, and inversion you can imagine and a lot more that you could but would probably prefer not to.

It breaks down walls between genders and genres and races and canons and bodies and species and past and future and conscious and unconcious and fiction and reality. Culturally speaking, this work used to be the job of the avant garde, but in many ways fanfiction has stepped in to take on that role. If the mainstream has been slow to honor it, well, that's usually the fate of aesthetic revolutions. Fanfiction is the madwoman in mainstream culture's attic, but the attic won't contain it forever.

Writing and fanfiction isn't just something you do; it's a way of thinking critically about the media you consume, of being aware of all the implicit assumptions that a canonical work carries with it, and of considering the possibility that those assumptions might not be the only way things have to be.
    In doing this, fanfiction is breaking new ground, but it's also trying to retake ground that was lost centuries ago. Before the modern era of copyright and intellectual property, stories were things held in common, to be passed from hand to hand and narrator to narrator. There's a reason Virgil was never sued by the estate of Homer for borrowing Aeneas from Iliad and spinning him off in Aeneid. Fictional characters and worlds were shared resources. For all its radically new implications and subversions, which are masterfully theorized in the pages that follow, fanfiction also represents the swinging back of the pendulum toward that older way of thinking.
    This must be why it worries them (found this on the wikipedia page for fanfiction):

A 2020 study looking at Harry Potter fan fiction writers on Archive of Our Own found that of users who disclose their gender in their profiles, 50.4% are female or femme-leaning and 13.4% are masculine or masc-leaning. 11% of users disclose that they are transgender, and over 21% identify as nonbinary, genderfluid, and/or genderqueer, with an additional 3.9% indicating that they identify as agender or genderless.[24]
    I think the demographics of a lot of fandoms are pretty queer. With slash fanfiction on AO3 specifically it is mostly bisexual women I think and non-binary people are also overrepresented again. But wikipedia doesn't discuss sexuality just gender in one fandom (why just that fandom I dunno.)
    The impulse is pure
    Sometimes our circuits get shorted
    By external interference

Signals get crossed
    And the balance distorted
    By internal incoherence

A tired mind become a shape-shifter
    Everybody need a mood lifter
    Everybody need reverse polarity

Everybody got mixed feelings
    About the function and the form
    Everybody got to deviate
    From the norm

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    525 Post(s)
    These forums aren't really very active at all

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Almost every single lesbian that my wife and I know in real life has transitioned. One of them now thinks they may be a gay man instead. And this is after they married their lesbian girlfriend last year. Their wife now thinks she might be trans too, and claims she "always felt more like a gay man than a lesbian."

It's fucking sad.
    Pretty much all ftms are attracted to men. People always assume they are a bunch of dykes but that's almost never the case. The "I'm a gay man" ones who used to identify as lesbians are just bisexuals who suppressed their attraction to men, in my experience, but then again my friends admit it because they are not as ashamed. The conversation has now shifted to blame T. Lol. But we know what denial is in the community, it's why LUGs exist.

[...]

I feel bad for the wife. Sounds like she?s coping SO HARD. Can you imagine being that codependent? I'm going to hope she's actually going to be happier transitioning, and that it?s an awakening of sorts, rather than a terrifying example of a weak sense of self causing her to copy her wife instead of lose her partner.
    Some of the public perception (that all ftms were lesbians) is due to that false-identification/mistaken identity you mentioned before they transitioned, but a lot is probably due to straight people's inability to imagine that a woman who is sexually attracted to men would be gnc in the first pflace. Knowing that hets tend to see especially gnc women as lesbians, and so does the rest of the world, it's not surprising that it absolutely floors them that a man-attracted woman would transition! No wonder ftms that are into men hate being called lesbians, their primary sexual and romantic target is going to believe they are only into women 9/10 times, and those ftms probably hated us anyway. Lol
    Probably not coping as they likely have the same sexuality.

This is one of many reasons why I'm quite passionate about sexology. People like this have existed a long time and there are explanations for them. Basically they're andromimetophiles not gynephiles and many people like that also want to be men (I won't go into the controversial theories as to why,) but within LGBT+ communities people are just ignorant of all of this and use the same labels for various phenomenon.

It's like when trans women date men and they come out as trans and they keep getting annoyed about that well of course they did. A lot of 'chasers' want to be women.

Also if there were more spaces and more of a community for non-binary people, GNC people, and bisexuals this wouldn't happen as much imo. For some reason the non-binary community just gets lumped into the lesbian community and same with bisexuality 9/10.

edit: Of course even then you're still going to have the fact that androphilia is shamed unless that changes. Sometimes I feel like the only people who don't care and want to be attracted to men are trans women lol (and even then that's often because of the insane stigma against lesbian trans women):

Society wants (at least femme) people to be agreeable to men's wants, but it doesn't want people to *actually* be attracted to men in anyway that leads to self actualization. Genuinely thinking the latter is almost insincere
    every bisexual trans woman is like "i rly want a boyfriend :( when will I find a beautiful man :(" and every bisexual cis woman is like "i would NEVER choose to be attracted to men but alas I am cursed with this affliction and so continue to date them"
    Also related but kind of seperate:

There's a kind of animosity and gender war going on between a lot of straight people on both sides, but there's also shaming of androphilia and bottoming during sex etc on top of that so these two things cause seperate but overlapping issues where applicable.

And obviously according to that one study bisexual women have more desire and aversion at least when it comes to sexual activity with men. I don't know if they have more aversion with women as well but they reported more desire to both women and men but have more aversion with men. It's very weird. Not sure how that fits in with these kind of findings either:

https://www.business-standard.com/ar...0600565_1.html

Bisexual women, homosexual men have multiple sexual partners: Study

Older women, who are sporty or bisexual, are more likely to have a higher than average number of sexual partners in a lifetime compared to their female peers, says a new study. Such women also share some social, demographic and behavioural patterns with men, like income influencing same sex preference among older men, the findings indicated.
    So far, studies on sexual behaviour and associated health risks have tended to focus on teenagers and young people rather than older age groups, say the researchers from the University College London.

To plug this knowledge gap, the team included a sample of 3,054 men and 3,867 women aged 50 and above to explore the factors associated with the numbers of sexual partners they had.

Information on ethnicity, marital status, household income, sexual orientation, health and lifestyle -- the frequency and quantity of smoking, drinking and physical activity -- was also gathered.

The findings, published in BMJ Sexual & Reproductive Health, showed that men were more likely than women to report a higher number of lifetime sexual partners. Just under 40 per cent of men and around one in four (24 per cent) of women had had at least five sexual partners.

However, bisexuality in women was associated with a higher number of lifetime sexual partners.

Women of white ethnicity reported a higher number of sexual partners than women from other ethnic backgrounds.

Also, women doing regular moderate to intensive exercise were associated with a higher number of sexual partners. The reason behind this was not clear.
    Really? You can't guess that it's most likely increased testosterone?

The other study showing aversion also revealed there were no differences in the number of sex partners between orientation groups which they described as 'the best of both worlds.' Higher desire with more aversion. It seems kind of like repression. The dislike of casual sex culturally jumps out at you everytime.

Everytime.

I was hoping someone had like a funky sort of music video version of this gif. Maximum repetitive drama:

But the only thing someone uploaded with that title had some kind of melancholic energy that's not really what I'm going for. So I dunno.

Also found this. Not the music from repo:

Oh my God so old. This is badly made.

I don't even feel this angry right now tbh I have done before:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrvGbRpvTQY

Yeah this is basically what I was looking for lol thanks internet:

Terrible song choice though I have to take what I can get. Pretend it's either metal music or some phonk track:

On my redpill manosphere arc no I hate them too. I hate everyone. Strong word actually but I'm homeless.

"We lost our physical spaces," says Taylor, talking about LGBTQ+ community. 'When I was in my 20s, and 30s, you could go out every night to a different type of bar or gay bar across London.

"There's one lesbian bar left in London, just one. I think we've regressed because we've lost the ability to be in the same space with one another, and so we are atomized into different opposing arguments and ever smaller identities."

"The book wants to be a bridge between all those identities. It's a call for unity, we need to come together. I'm really hoping it's beginning to do that." Coming from a "working class community", Taylor had "no access to the arts at all".

For her, music was an inspiration "punk music, and the lyrics to punk, particularly from people like Crass". "I got into it for having a really bad attitude, but one poem leads to another," she adds.
    At least I have chicken I mean music.

They kinda ruined it by having Cleveland start out with saying "you familiar with what?s referred to as a Leroy Jenkins?"
    Yep. Never explain the joke. I say as I kind of explain the joke. That wasn't funny. But yes.

It seems very clustered in studies. In some it's an overwhelming majority who are bisexual with a preference for men, then in other studies it's an overwhelming majority who are only into women (some recent ones too). Seems like two very different populations consistently getting studied but rarely mixed which is strange and makes me wonder if they cluster up in different areas.

In studies where the majority was bisexual many had identified as lesbian before transitioning but their behavior had often been bisexual and they typically described their pre-transition attractions as fifty fifty between men and women so they had been aware of being bi, but identified as lesbians for other reasons. When the majority of the participants reported being only into women they described themselves the same pre transition, and history with men didn?t seem common. In studies where participants got checked in on later to see if they experienced their orientation changing with the treatment then studies with majorly bi participants tended to have a majority reporting a change, usually from being more fifty fifty to now preferring men. In studies where the majority reported only being into women much fewer reported a change and change was more common among those who had reported being less into women initially.
    There are some who become more attracted to women too after going on t but that seems to be the general rule.

I think it either depends on how high your t levels are or maybe they remain bisexual or fluid too but as usual people are just biphobic or don't check in on them over time:

"From when I was two or three years old, all I knew was that I liked girls and that I was a boy," says Graf. "But within I would say about a year on testosterone, I started looking at guys in the street thinking, he's quite cute, which is obviously weird because I'd never ever looked at them before. It was weird and it was totally confusing. There's a lot of adjustment when you're transitioning and then add to that the fact that all of a sudden all I could think about was my newfound attraction to guys?it was a double head-fuck."

"It wasn't just that I started fancying guys but still liked girls, it was literally that I didn't look at girls any more," he says. "Weirdly, the thought of having sex with a girl just left me really cold for a while. So I was going on the gay dating apps, going out to bars. It was kind of all-encompassing what with this massive sex-drive, because obviously your sex-drive ramps up through the roof anyway. It's insane, you just want to be having sex the whole time. It was just overwhelming."

Graf was recently told that his testosterone levels were quite high. After they were reduced, he found that his sexual preferences eventually "leveled out." Though he still has a strong attraction to men, he is now much more open about with whom he has both romantic and physical relations.

"At the moment, I'm sort of open," says Graf. "Now that the testosterone has calmed down a little bit, I'm the old me, which was always into girls. Now I'm very much about--and I dislike the term bisexual and I certainly would never say pansexual--but I think now I'm just into people. I like strong charisma and cool people, as opposed to either or."
    LOL

People always do the same thing:

It is very hard. Obviously Jeffree has to say that because he's doing the conservative grift thing and they barely accept homosexuals and mostly when they do it's just to score points against trans people lol.

Like the comment I read earlier when someone was asking why people are avoiding the label lesbian now:

I am a young gen x, no one has been avoiding "labels" aside from bisexuals.
    It's true though I never liked labelling my sexuality or committing to a label. But from a sexological/stereotypical pov I'm pretty bisexual.

Over half the sample (52 %) reported sexual attractions to both men and women. The most common sexual identity label reported was "queer." Forty percent of FTMs who had begun to transition reported a shift in sexual orientation; this shift was associated with testosterone use. Overall, FTMs ranged from normal to above average on all psychological measures. FTMs did not significantly differ by sexual attraction on any mental health variables, except for anxiety. FTMs attracted to both men and women reported more symptoms of anxiety than those attracted to men only. Results from the present study did not support a sexual orientation classification system in FTMs with regard to psychological well-being.
    See the opposite trend was found in this study:

https://journals.plos.org/plosone/ar...l.pone.0110016

FtM that had initially been sexually oriented towards males ( = androphilic), were significantly more likely to report on a change in sexual orientation than gynephilic, analloerotic or bisexual FtM (p  =  0.012). Similarly, gynephilic MtF reported a change in sexual orientation more frequently than androphilic, analloerotic or bisexual MtF transsexual persons (p  =  0.05).
    Not sure anyone's really figured that out but I do think having an estrogen dominant hormone system makes you a bit more fluid.

This is funny becaue people will also argue the complete opposite things for the same reason:

I think my preferences changed because of my self-recognition improved. When I was pre-T I was bisexual and probably a bit more gay. Now I?m almost entirely straight. I don't think I'm not attracted to guys sexually at all anymore, I just don't think about it and don't care. My feelings for women definitely changed a lot, they are so much more attractive to me now.

I think I'm still physically bisexual, and it has never changed, it's just I didn't want to be lesbian previously and was still in the "inertia" of being perceived as a girl and so I thought I should be attracted to guys.
    For example, I have almost exclusively been with women my whole life. It wasn't until I started T that I felt comfortable embracing and engaging with the feelings of also being attracted to men. Hormones aren't making me gay - it's that I can now interact with men as a man and that appeals to me and is comfortable to me wherein interacting with men as a woman made me feel awkward, unattractive, and out of place.
    From my experience, no. I was bi before testosterone and I'm still bi now. What did change was my preferences for men and women. For example, I used to be more into twinks and skinny men in general, while now I'm way more into bears and dad types almost exclusively. I think testosterone just made my sexuality stronger, but it didn't change it.
    It sounds dumb but to me this would be a bigger deal than losing all attraction to women though I don't want that either. Just because of how much bs I've had to listen to in my life about how everyone is attracted to hypermasculinity.

I guess that's kind of like butch/femme lesbians in a way a big part of their identity is rooted in not just their orientation but their preference for certain traits and relationship dynamics.

Like imagine becoming attracted to Andrew Tate or fresh and fit. The trauma. There should be some universal law where that's impossible lol.

Edit: Feel like this is tangentially related. I like how he manages to insult everyone:

Oh wait this is a different version he expanded on it in some other video with straight people... Yeah here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xxiK6Z4eXs

I'm pretty sure I don't want to go on t though I sometimes just think about it because I often want a lower voice. I never liked being short either but there's nothing I can do about that and honestly at this point I feel like that would be 'giving in' or something so while I dislike the experience of being a short person in the world there's the identity aspect again.

I think a lot of it is more just not wanting to commit to permanant changes though + dating stuff. (Even though I don't anymore lol.) I'm pretty sure if everyone was bisexual and I had complete control of my appearence like in create a Sim I'd just live as a taller cis guy with long hair most of the time. Actually no I only want a dick for sex purposes. I dunno lol. A guy with long hair who sometimes has male reproductive features lol. I actually don't want to live as a binary guy though and so that's factoring into my entire thought process lol. Because I am non-binary.

I really do think it's easier to live as a non-binary person in the lesbian or sapphic community and so I can see why people glom onto that.

Here it is. The beginning of your transition from female to male. We are going full circle.
    Lol.

"It's like a jigsaw puzzle. Like twink bear. Do lesbians have an equal of them? Is there a twink of a lesbian."

"This is the worst date I've ever been on."

🤣

Edit: Actually this reminds me:

I'm fucking rolling at "lesbian twink"

Like I get what they're trying to say but they just fumbled the bag so bad.
    It sounded like a compliment to me but the "I'm sorry" makes it confusing
    Nah it was definitely meant as a compliment they just feel bad because she's a woman.

I think it's the bisexual (or whatever,) equivalent of this video where you're like ashamed of your sexuality (or ashamed of being attracted at least):

The entire part from 8:14 onwards where she's just like 'put me down'

A lot of people will just kind of see people they find attractive who are androgynous and think they're 'the best of both worlds' but it's pretty insulting to people and most people also hate this:

"The problem that I've had with a lot of men who identify as bisexual is at least to me - and this is my experience your's might be different feel free to tell me if it is - a lot of men who identify as bisexual who are open to transgender women do sort of have this mentality of transgender women being the quote 'best of both worlds.' We've talked about this before I'm best of my own world, I'm best of my trans world. I do not like being with men who see me as a combination of genders. So a lot of bisexual men that I've met they have that sort of thing 'best of both worlds.'"

It's difficult to get over that fantasy I think. You're not going to meet someone who has like the perfect combination of traits. I've not really done this with people I've had a crush on who I actually communciated with though tbf it's something I just end up doing with mostly famous guys who are kind of androgynous that I'm attracted to. Or in the past I've written fictional characters a bit like that.

I mean sometimes they really aren't helping themselves:

Nobody asked you to use that filter.

It's been very hard for me. The filter. Also Tumblr.

I made this one and photoshopped it... But the other was just uploaded to Porcupine Tree's twitter page.

Oh wait that one's fine because Loki is genderfluid anyway. I always forget because it's MCU Tom Hiddleston Loki and they do a terrible job of conveying that besides like a tiny bit of dialogue in that TV show first season (I haven't watched the second season.)

Faceapp and it's consequences.

It's the future Ted Kaczynski warned us about when he decided not to transistion into a woman and then had a meltdown leading him to run off and live in the woods.

I didn't make this either and this isn't even faceapp:

I could pretend I don't get it to be politically correct but I do. Mostly in this gif:

I have to wonder if at least for some bisexual people bisexuality works better as either a short term mating stategy or some kind of poly situation and then if you start thinking in a monogamous sense you just end up doing this? I mean I know my relationships with my ex's who were guys didn't work out sexually or romantically. Hard to say though. I mean I never had a strong drive to have casual sex in the first place. Deep down there's probably a part of me that could with women in a universe where I was attractive to women in the first place so it's even possible lol and also had less hangups regarding my body etc maybe if I'm high. Very healthy. Reminds me of The Perks of Being a Wallflower. You either die as the 17 year old who identifies with Charlie or live long enough to see yourself almost relate to Brad.

It used to be that Brad had to get drunk or stoned before they could fool around,
    To be fair his motivation was a bit different. It wasn't exactly to 'get out of his head' etc it was just to forget about it afterwards. Also I don't like his character because of the hegemonic masculinity lol.

Even then though I'd still want to have a relationship ultimately.

I don't think everyone with that fantasy is thinking long term either though there's lots of people who just want to experiment with someone they see that way.

F1nn's bisexual as well.

I kind of get why people hate us. (Non-binary people but also bisexuals.) I mean this as a kind of sarcastic joke but it doesn't come across well through text especially after I edited a bunch of stuff in. Still I do also kind of get it and every group of people bugs some other group that's incompatible.

I do think it's a bit crazy that psychopath used to be a somewhat vague word used to mean someone who eg: was a serial killer or at least very abusive to others and now seems to mean anyone with any remotely antisocial or 'dark triad' traits including people who fit many of the symptoms of ADHD, and/or enjoy casual sex and/or are bisexual. Love that for the current culture war. Although guys like Andrew Tate absolutely are.
    The impulse is pure
    By external interference

Signals get crossed
    By internal incoherence

Everybody got to deviate
    From the norm

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    The Perks of Being a Wallflower came at a very interesting moment for millennial/Gen-Z cusp high schoolers. Based on the popular 1999 novel by Stephen Chbosky and adapted by Chbosky in 2012, Perks arrived a decade ago during the height of "the Tumblr era," when teens at the time like myself gravitated to the website’s curation of hipster trends and nostalgia-inflected aesthetics.
    Eh as an actual millenial I read the book in I think 2008. Some time when I was in sixth form which for me was 2007-2009. It was before I started using Tumblr and before Tumblr took off in general. I remember hearing about the film and being kind of excited (at that point I'd just finished university,) but ultimately didn't watch it and wasn't super keen on the casting of Emma Watson as Sam. I can't really get into her acting.

As Patrick, Miller gives the film's richest performance, layering a well-developed role with fierce comic timing and affecting melancholy. It's an inspired snapshot of a once-promising talent whose disturbing behavior in these past few years renders the performance all the more tragic.
    Lol yes there is also that now.

I guess if you were in high school in 2012 you'd be more of zillennial. Likewise I didn't get into all the follow up films mentioned below and by that I mean I didn't watch them (though there were earlier works in that kind of angsty vein like Girl Interrupted.) And although I really liked that book for a while - it was one of my favourite books and I liked all the music references - I also look back nostalgically at the kind of thing I think they're talking about like The American Pie films. They were entirely unrealistic but entertaining escapism and kind of had a optimistic, light hearted vibe about them that's mostly gone now sort of like a Blink-182 music video.

Of course, Perks deserves to be remembered way more than just as wholesome, twee online fodder. In contrast to the raunchy, male-oriented YA fare that dominated much of the 2000s, the film introduced an alternative take on teen angst for contemporary audiences, harkening back to the nuanced work of John Hughes but with a more introspective touch. It was a funny and tender coming-of-age drama that celebrated the fleeting nature of adolescence -- as much as it probed the complex, underdiscussed issues that came with it.

Considering its relative critical and commercial success as well as its influence on the string of thematically similar films that followed it (namely 2013's The Spectacular Now, 2014’s The Fault in Our Stars, and 2015's Me and Earl and the Dying Girl) it's worth looking back on just what exactly makes Perks so special and formative.
    Teens brand American Pie 'deeply problematic' after watching movie for the first time
    LOL.

I'm sure they do. There's a huge age gap relationship too which I know people love these days.

In late March 2020, Vice set up an experiment and asked Gen-Z teenagers what they really thought of various nostalgic movies. The results were pretty wild.

A group of 16 to 19-year-olds were asked to watch American Pie, as well as classics like Clueless, cheerleading showdown Bring It On, and Dude, Where’s My Car.

Regarding the latter, Taylor, 16, told Vice, “I seriously can’t imagine this movie being made today for so many reasons.

"Obviously the whole movie is completely ridiculous, but it still annoyed me because the main characters are sexist losers and don’t deserve any female attention."

Taylor’s thoughts were similar when it came to speaking about American Pie. They told Vice that they believed the teenage comedy to be 'completely ridiculous'.
    Yes! That was exactly the appeal of so much stuff back then.

This one time at band camp.

This film I watched and now don't remember at all besides just the fact I found it entertaining at the time:

I remember at a sleepover my friend fell asleep and left the TV on and Freddy got Fingered just started playing on the channel she left on and I couldn't sleep so ended up watching it so surreal and weird lol and I hadn't slept so the whole experience was pretty trippy. Like 'is this film real?'

I liked this film when I watched it just because it's a such a pure basic goal:

"We're going to go and get some burgers."

And I think most people can relate to that.

But if you need fully fleshed out characters and realistic female characters in particular you won't get that from those films so I can appreciate they won't be everyone's cup of tea.

Because of American Pie and How I Met Your Mother, Alyson Hannigan became one of my biggest celebrity crushes when I was a teenager and even now at 32 I still absolutely adore her. Her husband Alexis Denisof is a very lucky man.
    The fact that Buffy didn't enter this comment is insane.

Drop everything and watch Buffy the Vampire Slayer right now.
    Exactly.

Natasha Lyonne is way under rated. I like Alyson Hannigan but not sure she's the better actor of the two.
    Yeah she's great which reminds me I should keep watching Russian Doll at some point. I started watching that show and never finished.

The impulse is pure
    By external interference

Signals get crossed
    By internal incoherence

Everybody got to deviate
    From the norm

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Some practically make it sound like bi women are out to make lesbians straight! And that's not even taking into account all the TERFs out there. And worse, they're popping up in WLW spaces that are supposed to be inclusive of all sapphics. The worst are the ones blaming us for men thinking they can turn lesbians straight.
    No I'm trying to make straight people gay or bisexual actually get it right.

Well in fantasy, or the Sims.

The Sims is where I channel most of my chaotic evil energy.

Actually a lot of the stuff I do in the Sims during regular gameplay is pretty mundane lol. I've even made conservative Sim families before. And several Sims where they just live in some desert in a caravan because I'm very into that these days. One of them also owned a shop that sold alien stuff and plants. That's probably pretty close to self insertion although I keep creating biracial and black Sims for some weird reason. Like in three of the desert worlds the Sim looked like that. Bit weird I guess and no idea why. It's not like all the Sims I make have that background either. I'm white.

Current one in The Sims 3 is in a relationship with a Native American kind of Sim (of course these regions don't necessarily exist in the Sim world,) he has long hair. I had to add some other Sims including him because all the guys she had chemistry with were married or something or already hooked up with someone by the time she found them. I don't steal people's husbands only their wives (see later in post.) 🤣 but no that wasn't the energy I was going for with this Sim.

It's a custom world called Canyon Skies which is based on Arizona which I like.

There's a trailer park in the world though I also added some more. I really like them lol.

But a few years ago I made this red haired evil Sim who started hooking up with Angela Pleasant in The Sims 4 (a re-creation I downloaded she's originally from The Sims 2,) she's like this 'good girl' type so I liked the dynamic (she also has red hair because The Sims creator's were obsessed with red hair back in The Sims 2 era like half the Sims I swear in Veronaville.) She also has a twin sister Lilith who is sort of the opposite personality wise and has 'goth' aesthetics if you can imagine so I had the evil Sim become best friends with Lilith and start hooking up with Angela. Then later I had her get married to a rich Sim Malcolm Landgraab when they aged into adults and then continue to cheat with Angela. It would have been hotter the other way around like Angela gets married to Malcolm it's just that I wasn't playing Angela's Sim in that hood and it did seem like a thing an evil Sim would do to get money anyway. Her dad was a professional criminal too lol.

Now with the gender and sex options there's more possibilities like cucking guys and getting their wives pregnant with female Sims and such.

Not beating the psychopath allegations.

I wanted Angela and the evil Sim to be 'enemies with benefits' but couldn't get that to work for some reason.

I'm not really playing The Sims 4 atm though and I do have a bunch of issues with the way the world system works and other stuff and the fact that you have to mess around with your custom content everytime they update the game which is all the time.

The last time I played The Sims 4 (prob like a year ago,) I was playing a legacy challenge I think with a non-binary Sim who hooked up with Erwin Pries who is like this geeky red haired male Sim who is a conspiracy theorist and runs this alien stand in the desert. (I actually bought this pack maybe 2 years ago after creating alien + plant shop Sim so that was funny.) The Sims still has a thing about red hair, aliens and deserts lol. Pretty sure that inspired me in the first place.

Yes to everything you said, just one point though. Straight women fantasize about gay men a lot, i think they're just not depraved enough to have a conversion fetish like men
    I love it when people say things like this. Oh no I'm absolutely a degenerate, it's just that I share that fetish a lot of gay men seem to have where they want to turn straight guys bisexual or gay. You're thinking about it the wrong way around.

I have no interest in gay men really except on rare occasions and even then it's usually because I'm attracted to some character they played and they weren't open about their sexuality at first, or were out as bisexual at some point and had relationships with women and then changed their mind. But it is mostly straight guys. I think gay guys are probably the least likely group to be attracted to someone like me so that impacts my attraction I imagine.

Of course I'm also non-binary but I think many women are into this too from my observations. Was going to say straight women but actually no. I think most of them are bisexual lol. Erasing straight women in this post lol. It's not like labels are science though anyway. Some of them surely label themselves straight.

There's some kind of cosmic irony in this though. Like you have a body that straight guys find attractive and you've dated straight guys irl but you have sexual fantasies about them turning bisexual.

What are brains doing?
    The impulse is pure
    By external interference

Signals get crossed
    By internal incoherence

Everybody got to deviate
    From the norm

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    He played tracks he mixed of other artists and the full Harmony Codex, which sounded crazy good. Let me tell you, experiencing the Harmony Codex was nothing short of extraordinary. He mentioned that Harmony Codex is perfect for spatial audio, and the sound quality from the PMC speakers was mind-blowing.The way Wilson seamlessly blended various elements to create rich, immersive soundscapes was truly captivating. Each track from the Harmony Codex album took me on a journey, with intricate layers of instruments and vocals that seemed to dance around me, thanks to the spatial audio technology.The attention to detail in the mixing and mastering process was evident.

Plus, he's such a humble person ? patiently took pictures with everyone and answered all the questions. I GOT A PICTURE WITH HIM NOW! And guess what? He's touring in India aswell along with Europe next year after releasing his new album. Can't wait!
    Is he going to play Harmony Codex live next year though? Cause I really wanted to hear that material live. I hope he plays at least a few tracks.

And now back to insanity (lol that was my reddit frontpage thing though it was like music stuff and then culture war crap):

I'm sure there's more context for this but it does seem weird just looking at this lol.

I'm reading it like the song Jolene.

'Joanne, joanne, joanne, joaaaaaan'

I don't think she likes her name though tbf she never uses it for her writing projects. Even her newer pseudonym is male (and unfortunately also the name of an infamous psychiatrist who carried out various unethical experiments. You should always google before adopting a name for something important):

Despite the fact that she likes her initials, J.K. pointed out that she wouldn't have chosen them for that same reason. At the same time, she was just happy to be published that she was willing to write under any name she had to. "If they told me to call myself Rupert, I probably would have done to be honest with you," she told Christiane Amanpour, adding: "But now, I actually quite like having a pen name, because I feel that's...like an identity and then in private life, I'm Jo Murray. And it feels like quite a nice separation." Ultimately, it seems as though J.K. has come to a good place with her pen name and she has a pretty solid outlook. But, for the record, it shouldn't matter what her gender is; we should be able to celebrate the magical world of Harry Potter no matter what.
    What was that? An identity?

It's possible to do transphobia in an impersonal way by just tweeting out factoids and not responding to people but she's very involved with it so at this point if she wants to be distanced she should prob get off twitter and/or post anonymously with the plebs.

Edit:
    lol I saw someone else say they read that tweet to the tune of Jolene

I don’t know why but I read this to the tune of Jolene

I think that's fine because as she said she thinks identity isn't real and she spends her time calling trans women men even though she knows it bothers them.
    The impulse is pure
    By external interference

Signals get crossed
    By internal incoherence

Everybody got to deviate
    From the norm

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    For those who wonder why TRA ideology has not only emerged but has been accepted institutionally, the answer is as clear as it is disturbing: As a society, we are still hostile to the idea of women's equality. There is no better way to deal with a competitor than to take over the competitor so that the competitor no longer exists as a separate entity. And that is exactly what we are seeing: males are taking over the class of women so that the class no longer exists as a separate entity. Combine that with the increasing rejection of abortion choice and you guarantee the safety of patriarchy for the foreseeable future.
    I've noticed the gender ratio. Women support trans rights more than men, and the men act like they're white knighting for women to try and protect them. I've seen posts online like this from men:

The social sphere is where women have always had their power. When you hear women say they've bren oppressed and have no power, it's a convenient lie. Their power has always been in the social sphere.

Men build but women decide the values of that society, and how their society operates. They decide what conversations happen, and the pace of social change.

Just look at any of the changes you see in society today and it was women led. Fat acceptance and body positivity, even transgender acceptance is led by women, to their own detriment. In the future, they will blame men for this turn of events, and that is their right and power.

Think about what religion is.

It is a vehicle to pass on a societal values and beliefs, and women are overwhelmingly the ones who raise children and inculcate values and beliefs.Religion packages these up and allows transportation and dissemination from one generation to the next, and even from one society to the next.

We think that religion is written, but its primary mode of transport is verbal, from one person to the next. It requires a social element for dissemination. It is socially spread and socially acquired.

Ritual is the behaviour surrounding our social beliefs and I believe that all social species practice some kind of ritual. While it may be difficult to discern due to language barriers, social animals likely engage in a certain type of ritual as well. You see it in elephants and you see it in dogs who can be seen to display ritualistic behaviours.

This is why religiosity is more prevalent in women. They are the carriers of culture, and religion is the mechanism by which that happens.
    I don't agree entirely actually I think it's more creative people who do this. The ex-theatre kid ex-twink beardy twink death is a terrifying thing ex-cult member wizard with the TV psychic mum behind Andrew Tate isn't a woman:

Seemingly predicted by this song:

"You've got the brawn, I've got the brain, let's make lots of money."

I deleted that post before because it was insane lol but I knew I'd end up bringing half of it back later...

Paglia decided it was all feminine gay men and lesbians weren't creative so she was stuck in gay bars talking to men, others decide it's all women. Neither answer is 100% true and there are others who are neither technically. But yes if you are a very conservative and masculine or feminine person you probably won't be involved.

I think genetic female people are deep down tired of the victim narrative of feminism. Maybe they want to be heroes for a change.

Or villains but the point is.

Something other than pathetically signalling weakness to attract protection from cis men.

I could be wrong though and I think I am because most still embrace women as victims and just decided they'd elevate trans women's status lol (but 'men are still trash,') with some cognitive dissonance.

I just always found the whole thing annoying even before I came out as non-binary.

Instead of going after people for their ideology and political beliefs it's like 'men as a class.' while 3/4 homeless people in the UK are men. But I get it sometimes it's easier to generalise instead of be specific in language or whatever. But if you actually do view people as a class in that way that's a mistake.

Also don't be these bitches:

The radfem is more extreme than Peterson but they're on the same spectrum.

They are uncomfortable with high status women having the power they have so they attack things like women wearing makeup. She even points out that the women she works with are wearing makeup and there are basically no men around lol. 'So why are they still doing it.' Have to wonder if some people like this are neurodivergent probably.

The same people who think men build huge muscles predominantly to be attractive to women I guess lol.

But yeah as shoe says they desperately try to get makeup in prison too. For a few different reasons but one is definitely status competition. And I deleted this from a post before but:

I don't wear makeup ever (I've worn some probably 5 times in my life if you don't include nail varnish but it's been a decade or more since I used that either,) that's my preference but when you do you have more power over men and especially other women not less.

Clearly she (the rad fem criticising shoe,) didn't have this experience and doesn't have this insight but this is a pretty common one and is even a trope in movies. When I was 14? I think 14 yeah. I had a bunch of girls coerce me into a makeover with makeup which I never used as I say one of them specifically said she wanted to make me look more attractive than this other girl who bullied me why? Because women use makeup for status competition. That's also why all the women at her mostly female workforce were still wearing it. Not for men to compete with each other. Of course I didn't care about that form of competition but nevertheless.

Shoe even brings up how women were desperately trying to get hold of makeup in prison. Well for some people it's an identity thing I suppose and makes them feel normal but often times it's again status related. I mean it's prison lol and there are no men in there.

If you are a feminine guy and women like you they will sometimes do this too. F1nn talked in some video or other about girls at school giving him makeovers.

"I'll survive."

"Get over it pussy."

"Oh my god I get it now. Whenever I was having my makeup done-like whenever girls did my makeup in school I'd like complain and they'd be like you're being a dick. You're being a [BEEP] right now. Yeah no you are."

Just be honest and say you can't compete with the women - and even people - who do that lol.

"But some trans women are older and masculine in tempreement and appearence and they creep me out and maybe they have the same crime rate as men."

Yeah well the thing about that conversation is we can't have it because if you want to talk about gender and crime you also have to talk about race and crime to be consistent and fair especially since most masculine trans women are white. I just don't really see any black ones they're all very feminine. I'm sure some are out there somewhere hiding. 0.0000000001% of people lol. It's like that time they banned trans kids in school competing in sports in one US state and then found there was like one trans kid? Or like a couple in the entire state playing sports so it was basically like targeted against an individual at that point lol. I've been told there are serious problems in this world lol.

But we won't have a conversation about that. Just like we won't talk about racial advantages and differences in sports. It's outside the overton window.

"Oh no a bunch of black men won this sport again. Gee who could have predicted that?"

"But the black men don't win everytime."

Neither do trans women.

I think I could debate this topic better than most people lol but I'd be cancelled, accused of racism and people will say I'm far right or something I think lol. Even though my position is to just let people do whatever and accept a certain amount of risk.

As for the psychopaths they're going to drift towards the transgressive stuff so if I were you I'd invent something ridiculous and then claim it's terrible and then watch them all drift to that.

Yeah that's great. See you get it already.

The real art is inventing something that appeals to psychopathic people but not to creative people. Otherwise this might happen in theory:

Quote Jordan Peterson
    Here's a way of thinking about artistic and creative people from a biological perspective. So imagine that the world is basically an explored territory inside an unexplored territory. [..]Conservatives like to be in the middle of things that are known and they master that space and they're good at maintaining it. But the artists like to be right out on the edge and that's the edge between chaos and order and they like to expand the dimension of order out into the chaos. [...]

You can see very concrete examples of this if you think about what creative people do in cities. They always do the same thing. So they're starving to death and this is partly why but they go in a city and they look at some ratty area that's sort of quasi-criminal and it's seen better days and they go there and they think. You know with a little work this could be cool and so they rush in there they build some galleries and show some art, and they civilise it a bit and then a coffee shop pops up and then the next thing you know the yuppies move in because they're sort of creative but also conservative so they're the next ones into the frontier and then the developers show up and they kick all the artists out but that's OK because then the artists go off and rejuvinate some other area and that's what artists do.
    Probably impossible though.

'One of my recurring jokes with this account was to ask for people's spines and I did in fact recieve this vertebrae in my po box from someone in the vulture culture community. That just brings me great joy.'

Yeah probably impossible lol.

I mean you've got to do something lol cause right now posted on a psychopath subreddit:

I am bisexual male aged 40 from the UK. I have been diagnosed with AsPD since 2011, personality disorder Not Otherwise Specified since 2007, and conduct disorder since 1994. I have often described my sexuality as.. 'not fussed', I like beauty, symmetry and perfection and I like sex and the dominance that comes with it. If asked I have always stated I was bisexual, however I have mainly pursued relationships with women. But gender has never ever played a factor in whether I find someone interesting. When I was in prison or a medium/low secure hospital almost ALL of the people who were psychopathic or on the spectrum of psychopathy as it were.. Could be considered 'genderless' when it came to sexual attraction.. I'm sure there will be alot of people saying I'm using my diagnosis to justify my sexual proclivities but in all of the other people on the units/banged up they were all what I would call bisexual.

What is everyone's thoughts.
    Or maybe you don't have to anything because this is statistically negligible and safety cult discourse.
    The impulse is pure
    By external interference

Signals get crossed
    By internal incoherence

Everybody got to deviate
    From the norm

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    But why the dress?
    She then dressed his body in a black sequin dress and [...]
    There is always some sort of psychological trail which could be followed in an attempt to unfuck the minds of people like that.

The prison system does not really reduce any threat, except very short term.

A thousand years ago prisons were probably cutting edge, like space travel.

Today, not so much.
    Well she already had two kids before getting into prison but in some cases they might end up there before they reproduce which will reduce the problem slightly for future generations as personality is somewhat genetic:

Even identical twins who were raised apart from one another in separate households share such traits. Scientists estimate that 20 to 60 percent of temperament is determined by genetics.
    Regression to the mean is a thing though so it's unlikely the kids of infamous criminals will be quite as bad - even if some of them are antisocial and have certain traits. And you do see that in some of the kids of infamous killers in the UK. One has already done some criminal stuff not on the same level, and they all have weird dark senses of humour etc in that family. Risk is probably increased even more if they spent a considerable amount of time being raised by their infamous parent(s) in certain environments.

It's a spectrum though. Someone who never really hurts anyone else and just has a dark sense of humour shouldn't be treated like a serial killer but this is sort of the culture we're moving towards now where we frame everyone who likes consensual casual sex among other things as a psychopath.

Peterson changes the definition of psychopathy to force men into not having sexual experiences with many women
    All the psychopaths getting defensive
    No, Jordan Peterson, Being Polyamorous Won't Make You a Psychopath
    It is morally wrong to use another person's body solely for your own pleasure, even if they consent. Gratifying short term sexual desires will do practically nothing to benefit you, and potentially bring about some real problems in your life.
    Wasn't this entire fanbase complaining about consent laws on college campuses and [BEEP]? Maybe I'm getting certain demographics and people mixed up but I feel like that was a thing in the mid 2010s.

Also what about the people who have fetishes for that kind of thing (being objectified) and act that out in a relationship? Schrodinger's using their body/morally wrong?

When he suggested the "people of the book",(Muslims, Jews, Christians) stop fighting one another and band together against the real enemy. The LGBT. 😂 I'm sorry but what a total piece of hateful trash. That was when the disdain truly began for me. So that?s what type of person I am. The type who despises those that incite hatred toward an entire population of people. Just for existing.

edit: just rereading my comment makes my blood boil 😂. I really gotta let this go.
    I think I saw that video title but didn't bother to watch it. I wonder if it was specifically LGBT+ people or just the vague 'woke' thing. Probably the latter.

It's not that their ideal culture is more moral necessarily.

When you discourage homosexual behaviour, encourage reproduction, encourage warrior mentailities, and gender segregate something like this happens:

ISIS women using 13-year-old boys as sex slaves to breed new fighters
    Spoiler:
    They instruct the boys to serve the Islamic State's expansion by becoming temporary husbands to the ISIS women, four at a time.
    In camp al Hol, two of these boys, Ahmet, 13, and Hamid, 14 turned to a guard begging to be removed from pro-ISIS women
    Boys in Camp al Roj have also been sexually exploited although it appears exploitation in Roj camp has been more for the pleasure of adult women

In response to these new challenges, the AANES is in the process of issuing a policy and procedure statement about the removal of ISIS-affiliated boys from the camps, separating them from their mothers. Acknowledging that the UNHCR advocates family unity, they point to the exceptions that even the UNHCR allows for: cases of suspected criminality on the part of their mothers and abuse of the children.
    I'm not even quoting the most fucked up parts of that article honestly.

You also saw a lot of stuff in the Catholic church.

Anyway I am curious since I have an interest in sexology and also have some sadistic fetishes and various traits etc so I wonder where all the lines are and how people end up comitting certain behaviours. I mean a big part of it is impulse control issues I guess which is sort of a boring answer but yeah.

Now that the female violent crime rate in the UK has been notably increasing and there are more weird crimes in general comitted by girls in a few countries I've become more curious.

3rd woman EVER??
    (talking about life sentences in the UK.)

They usually let women off on lighter sentences but also not really from a longer historical pov. They used to just kill antisocial women.

Often those accused of witchcraft displayed behaviour that was seen as argumentative or antisocial.

This might have involved being sharp-tongued, being critical of others, or getting involved in arguments.

Not only would this type of behaviour have made people seem 'ungodly', but it often created enemies within a community.

Many accounts of witch trials include reference to arguments or a witch cursing someone they have disagreed with.
    Sometimes people describe it as a genocide:

the genocide of European women that took place from the 12th to 17th centuries
    Among the lower classes, accusations of witchcraft were usually made by neighbors,[6] and women made formal accusations as much as men did.[7] Magical healers or 'cunning folk' were sometimes prosecuted for witchcraft, but seem to have made up a minority of the accused.[8][9] Roughly 80% of those convicted were women,[10] most of them over the age of 40.[11][12][13] In some regions, convicted witches were burnt at the stake.
    Some people who are nostalgic for such times claim this has had some signficant influence on culture or other behaviour now but it's not a genetic one (like some say,) since older women were disproportionately killed so if they were going to reproduce they would have already done that by that point.

Older single, childless women are to Christian conservatives what men are to feminists creating bear memes.

Childless unmarried women hit the age limit for having kids and then see all of society as their "child" to raise and become insufferable schoolmarms telling everyone how they should be living their lives.

Many such cases.
    I don't think so as a general rule seems to be mostly conservative minded people. Childless women do a variety of idiosyncratic things depending on their personality etc. In some past cultures piracy.

The new version of piracy is just telling people to die on twitter I guess.

a fantastic theory except
    1) there are many male specimens
    2) child-bearing specimens are EVEN WORSE
    3) historical evidence robustly indicates that subjects were schoolmarm busybodies pretty much throughout entire life
    Thank you for existing checks bio-

new @RealPeerReview admin. The οkaye$t #CIA project.Immortal cyborg warmachine born to mere human parents. Cutest Strogg PR unit. Revenant Machine God priestess
    Trans woman I think.

Also wait that first guy is gay what is he even talking about lol? This is no way to get a woman to be your surrogate.

Childless 40 year old woman: "If you don't do this, then I'm not having children!"
    There is no repealing women's right to vote. You either win us over by treating us well, or you lose and society will go extinct.
    I think that's a perfectly fine response to right wingers on twitter threatning to repeal women's right to vote just because they don't have total control over everything.

Lol if we have to live in your 24/7 power fetish we also have to live in one of the left's fetishes according to Aella's research:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaEHL3LPaf8

I'm picking futa I guess. Femdom time.The least you can do if you're going to be right wing is look like Abby Shapiro. She's not that extreme so it doesn't work lol.

Lol this video and the way everyone kept saying Harry Styles is unfuckable is still hilarious to me. He has legions of fangirls the cope of it all.

But genetic females have the power to do that too lol atm. It's understandable that their jimmies would be rustled. Especially if he's a cis gay man (I assume so.)

That guy has a panda avatar too but his tweets don't match the vibe.

Hey I'm the one advocating for artificial wombs actually but if you carry on when I become god emperor I will punish you how I see fit.

She appears to be unaware of the huge pool of Third World women who would literally do anything to get out of those countries and into the US.
    Nationalist twitter are not amused.

Correct for a limited time if the trend doesn't escalate this will work.

None of these people are the gay guy btw I found someone even worse. He responded to these tweets too lol:

Stanford students singing the national anthem at a keg party. The pendulum is swinging back to the right.
    The white liberal women might need more time?
    i went to a frat party today at Stanford and they played the national anthem - most of the guys got really excited and most of the girls went quiet
    Women have no loyalty to people or country. It's the inevitable result of tens of thousands of years of forced conquest
    He's incredibly terrible. Most of his tweets are insane misogyny.

They seem to think there's something particular about white liberal women but there really isn't. Maybe because non-white women are invisible to them..

Also why would white liberal women have loyalty for a enemy tribe - red tribe men? It's like you bitches have never read Scott Alexander's incredibly important blog post that explains almost everything you need to know about your country:

https://slatestarcodex.com/2014/09/3...-the-outgroup/

Human psychology cares nothing for your petty nation states.

My hunch - both the Red Tribe and the Blue Tribe, for whatever reason, identify "America" with the Red Tribe. Ask people for typically "American" things, and you end up with a very Red list of characteristics - guns, religion, barbecues, American football, NASCAR, cowboys, SUVs, unrestrained capitalism.

That means the Red Tribe feels intensely patriotic about "their" country, and the Blue Tribe feels like they're living in fortified enclaves deep in hostile territory.
    The Red Tribe is most classically typified by conservative political beliefs, strong evangelical religious beliefs, creationism, opposing gay marriage, owning guns, eating steak, drinking Coca-Cola, driving SUVs, watching lots of TV, enjoying American football, getting conspicuously upset about terrorists and commies, marrying early, divorcing early, shouting "USA IS NUMBER ONE!!!", and listening to country music.

The Blue Tribe is most classically typified by liberal political beliefs, vague agnosticism, supporting gay rights, thinking guns are barbaric, eating arugula, drinking fancy bottled water, driving Priuses, reading lots of books, being highly educated, mocking American football, feeling vaguely like they should like soccer but never really being able to get into it, getting conspicuously upset about sexists and bigots, marrying later, constantly pointing out how much more civilized European countries are than America, and listening to "everything except country".

(There is a partly-formed attempt to spin off a Grey Tribe typified by libertarian political beliefs, Dawkins-style atheism, vague annoyance that the question of gay rights even comes up, eating paleo, drinking Soylent, calling in rides on Uber, reading lots of blogs, calling American football ?sportsball?, getting conspicuously upset about the War on Drugs and the NSA, and listening to filk ? but for our current purposes this is a distraction and they can safely be considered part of the Blue Tribe most of the time)

I think these "tribes" will turn out to be even stronger categories than politics. Harvard might skew 80-20 in terms of Democrats vs. Republicans, 90-10 in terms of liberals vs. conservatives, but maybe 99-1 in terms of Blues vs. Reds.

It's the many, many differences between these tribes that explain the strength of the filter bubble - which have I mentioned segregates people at a strength of 1/10^45? Even in something as seemingly politically uncharged as going to California Pizza Kitchen or Sushi House for dinner, I?m restricting myself to the set of people who like cute artisanal pizzas or sophsticated foreign foods, which are classically Blue Tribe characteristics.

Are these tribes based on geography? Are they based on race, ethnic origin, religion, IQ, what TV channels you watched as a kid? I don't know.
    I mean it's slightly outdated but still mostly useful. I think politics also maps onto the the tribes pretty closely but yeah not absolutely necessarily. It also gets confusing when you include foreign people who are involved in US political and cultural discussions as other anglosphere people often are and because the internet is having a huge impact on this.

What? Scott, you are a smart fellow, you should grok this. These are simply based on group pressure and us-them dynamic.

You gravitated towards the Blue Tribe because your upbringing is urban and secular, and you are the kind of guy who values brains more than brawns. Others gravitate towards the Red Tribe because they are rural, had a religious upbringing or buy into the idea of traditional masculinity, basically what I call dominance-positive (anti-egalitarian) values.
    Lol by all means keep going after older women and posting sexist [BEEP] on social media cause it really seems to be winning over young women who disagree with you politically even more than older women do.

Political divides could exacerbate existing trends, given that young people are marrying at far lower rates than previous generations, and gen Z have indicated an even lower interest in having children and marriage. So, if the gaps continue to widen, there could be further ramifications for young people?s love lives and social cohesion, as more and more people view politics as a dealbreaker, both in friendships and romantic relationships.
    But back to witch burnings in Europe and antisocial personalities (they're certainly all over twitter.)

One way to measure of how "crazy" and "demanding" a person is to use the Big Five personality factors. The more Neurotic and Disagreeable someone is, the more "crazy" and "demanding" he would be.

[..]

The motherlode for national differences in personality is the seminal 2007 paper, THE GEOGRAPHIC DISTRIBUTION OF BIG FIVE PERSONALITY TRAITS: Patterns and Profiles of Human Self-Description Across 56 Nations (Schmitt, Allik, McCrae, Benet-Martinez).

We can assume that racial differences are stable across genders (i.e. that if those of Chinese origin are more neurotic and agreeable than those of European origin, this applies to both the men and women, and this is supported by the paper: "whatever the BFI is measuring across cultures, it does so with regularity across the genders of each culture")

By far, the most disagreeable people are from East Asia and the most agreeable from Africa (followed by North America).

Meanwhile the most neurotic people are from East Asia and the least from Africa.

https://ijpp.rug.nl/article/view/25634

East Asia scored low in Openness and Agreeableness as opposed to high in Europe. Similarly, Neuroticism was higher in East Asia than in Europe.
    It sort of goes against stereotypes which is funny.

Western guys are like "I'm going to Asia to find a submissive wife."

Are you?

Very funny.
    The impulse is pure
    By external interference

Signals get crossed
    By internal incoherence

Everybody got to deviate
    From the norm

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Abby making this case is ridiculous because she's one of the most fetishised political commentators on the internet.

Because actually it doesn't matter. Especially if you're quite conventionally attractive.

Also she has hypocritically taken pictures accentuating her breasts before on purpose. People posted them all over twitter when she was criticising Sydney Sweeny before.

She says this: "Women dressing immodestly makes the market harder for those of us who want to dress modestly."

Apparently we just universally refer to it as a 'dating market' now. Very classic (no.)

And that's basically the crux of her entire (and most women like this,) argument. She doesn't like the competition. Sydney Sweeny wasn't even dressed in a way that was that sexual imo. Mostly just because she has large breasts and there's cleavage. If I'm thinking of sexy clothing it's probably like short shorts or something. Like I'm sure a lot of guys find it sexy but people can sexualise anything (as I point out later in this post.)

I think it's stupid though as she's married and also said she wants to attract romantic attraction not sexual. These are seperate anyway so how could someone being dressed in a hyper sexualised way be competing in the first place?

And how? I managed to get into relationships in the past when I was dressing in non sexualised ways and not wearing makeup. But perhaps she means with highly attractive men because I wasn't that picky at the time and those relationships didn't work romantically or sexually for me.

Also yeah the boob thing I'm not attracted to big boobs most of the time and they really don't do much for me at all in an everyday sense. Very rarely someone will be wearing something where I think that's hot but like with Sydney her breasts haven't done anything for me. I literally found Abby attractive because face + hair + body language and some photo where it seemed she had long legs wearing shorts. Guys bring up her breasts all the time to the point where that's become a meme but I'm not really into breasts most of the time in general. In fact if I'm not very turned on it can be a turn off. I have to be really turned on mostly for my brain to go there and it has before but it's been a while (years I think,) and isn't a constant interest for me.

I think the last time I was into anything tangential was several months ago. I was on some YouTuber + musicians instagram account and she had a top that said something about her clit being pierced or something (oh yeah 'I got my clit pierced at claire's accesories') and I thought that was hot. The top was hot from what I remember the style of it it was pretty tight, the message was hot I still don't think the breasts were that important to me really.

Also I can be turned on by people's voice + body language. Like even if I have no idea what they look like I can be turned on by their voice too lol so there's also that.

"Who is going to get the initial attention more the woman who is dressed really provocatively? Or the woman who is dressed a little bit more modestly. It's going to be the provocative one. But that's going to be short lived. The guys are going to go through 25 women. Just dating, dating, dating, dating, but not really seeing a future with."

I don't think I've ever met a guy who's had 25 sex partners lol. Probably not even 5. We live in very different world's Abby.

Also not seeing how this is a problem for modest people then? it seems like a problem if you want a long term relationship, dress in a very sexual way, and have no personality.

Also speaking of the sexual/romantic attention she gets. This even happens on Tumblr so you know it's only going to get worse everywhere else where there are more men.

We should just start using Abby Shapiro's comment section as a way to meet more lgbtq+ people
    I should stop here. And I could. But I guess not. Because I'm annoying. Tbf this one is ambigous.

Not so much:

I'm meeting a lot of lesbians in the comment section of Abby Shapiro's YouTube videos

#abby Shapiro#conservative#lesbian#to be clear#never watched more than 10 secs of her videos#i just think she's cute!!!
    Me sees Abby Shapiro: She's cute, if only she wasn?t sexist homophobic, and transphobic. Yeah if she was pan~
    #gayyyy#classically abby#abigail shapiro#my pan ass#fuck bigotry#pro lgbt#lgbtq+ is awesome#why is my brain this way#memez
    anyway why do people immediately sexualize any woman who wants to live life modestly

#yes this is referring to how people talk about nuns and Abby shapiro#women doesn't want to be sexualized?? *everyone immediately sexualizes*
    Good question. So these comments are especially important to my point and I was in a discord server with a trans guy talking about this years ago interestingly and how people (he said guys but I don't tend to frame things in these ways,) will sexualise women no matter what to the point where they will sometimes develop niche problematic fetishes for whatever you do to avoid being 'sexy' which he acknowledged women absolutely hate. I can also relate to this to some extent. He personally seemed to develop a problematic thing which he talked about and actually it's not really relevant and this post is already a lot.

some of you are weird about how women dress. i saw a video on instragram of a nun and a significant amount of the comments were people sexualising her. the remarks people made about abby shapiro's body (its still sexual harassment if the person you're harassing is a prick) and netflix's obsession with hijabi women taking off their hijab. be normal.
    So I was stalking Abigail Shapiros Instagram, ya know, because she's hot (don't get me wrong I hate her but still) and...

[irrelevant screenshot]

#classically abby#abby shapiro#abigail shapiro#I hate this woman but she's so fucking hot#karolina zebrowska
    Someone talking about some wattpad fanfic with nuns again..:

thank you anon, you a real one

also I didn't know it wasn't just her as a nun, it's also her falling in love with Shapiro's sister
    #i'm yelling#thanks. I hate it#asks#anon#anonymous
    Oh my gosh--I just realize Abby Shapiro's lesbian fans feel shamed and demonized for finding her any sort of hot 😰
    [some video thumbnail image where she has glasses and she plays Dungeons and Dragons 'because you can be classic and play dungeons and dragons]

#god the shameless lesbians are gonna put this in their fanfic huh#because yes there are leftie lesbians who openly thirst over Classically Abby and write fic about her and I hate knowing that#she plays an elf druid#this is Ben Shapiro?s sister who is a tradwife YouTube in case you aren?t cursed with knowledge of her
    Tbh when I saw that before ages ago I had a reaction like this but imagine that but like 20% less dramatic:

Are you doing this on purpose what? The specific type of glasses too.

Why is Abigail Shapiro attractive like it's just rude, you can't be that gorgeous with that shitty of a personality and belief system... closeted lesbian vibes ✨

#abigail shapiro#classically abby#like why she pretty like that#almost didn?t mind her ads until the coming out conservative#perhaps that was her repressed queerness trying to express itself in a palatable way for her 🤔#anyway waiting for her actual coming out vid
    Whats classically abby's opinion on WAP

#classically abby#ben shapiro#please tell me
    i hate that I'm attracted to serena

her personality is incredibly rancid, she is such a vapid bitch, i wouldn't be able to have a more than 2 minute conversation without wanting to curbstomp that girl defined wannabe

would i let her top me? yes absolutely

#im also attracted to abby shapiro so 😔#i have a type and it's misogynistic christian wenches who would love to strip me away of all my human right#serena joy waterford#the handmaid's tale
    I don't know who Serena is. Oh some fictional character. They like Abby too.

Like she's so beautiful and for what?

She's literally talking about going to Target with her partner for fun what in the gay activity is happening here
    Abby Shapiro is my "I can fix her"
    the weird thing about benny sharpie and classically abby is that they look exactly the same and yet abby is still the only one of them who's attractive

#idk maybe I just have a stronger preference for women than I thought #benny sharpie #classically abby #ben shapiro #abby shapiro #strange aeons #strange aeons#mspec culture#omni#bi#trixic
    Who?

Oh it's a nickname for Ben. Tbh Ben looks more like Brett Cooper than his sister and he's not bad looking but he doesn't have long hair. Guys who look like Abby are pretty hot ime.

Lol the tags why is strange aeons tagged by default 😂

from an account called nunporn honestly Tumblr are not OK lol:

anybody in here like abby shapiro,? classically abby...? ben shapiro sister? i like her. very hot.
    "What will happen if we put a bunch of conservative/trad women/rad fems and [BEEP] women and other [BEEP] people on the same website?"

But it just goes to show what I was saying.

Oh it's this tweet again lol:

Oh Abby.

So naive.

Someone's response:

#2 - thAt is LITERALLY all I want pleASE do steal my dresses and skirts and be a million times prettier in them than me and let's go buy ice cream in matching dresses and cuddle on the couch in our slutty fluffy robes

Oops I think masculinity is ✨gross✨

To the nice masc people: I love you babes but only as friends
    Abby Shapiro really said "Classy Girl Summer!!" lmao it'd be cute if she wasn't a racist.
    if i were the kind of person to write rpf i would be writing it about the girl defined girls and it would be incest

#also about ben and abby shapiro
    ^rpf is real person fanfiction.

So I had a dream last night that Ben Shapiro died in a hiking accident and his wife was Abby Shapiro
    Not sure what's up with all the incest stuff...

Someone disagrees but is still discussing it:

tbh nothing is a bigger turnoff to me than being a tradwife type. either a wannabe or an actual traditionally married woman it's just impossible for me to see anything attractive about a woman if I know that about her

#saw a post about Abby Shapiro which is why I?m making this one
    Shameful crush Abby Shapiro. I could fix her.
    Are you the same one who sent her in last time? It hasn't gotten better.

#asks #shameful crush night
    abby shapiros feet are really not a meme.....
    they are in my circles
    #asks#it's funny that a woman who preaches conservative values literally shows her feet for her audience
    Abby Shapiro is Ben Shapiro's sister, she's famous for being mom coded.
    Who?
    encountered abby shapiro rpf in the wild
    ^ real person fanfic.

the thing about the "discourse" is that i totally understand where people are trying to come from, i distinctly there was a period in time where "abby shapiro" (ben shapiro's sister) was like a tradwife influencer who bragged about her "modesty" and in response alot of male leftists decided to "own her" my making "mommy milkers" jokes and other sexually charged comments about her body in a way that was just straight up sexual harassment which was unacceptable no matter how much i disagree with her as a person.

that being said i do think there's a difference between doing that and claiming that say, dressing up as a sexy housewife for halloween or drawing art of tradwives secretly have erotic lesbian relationships with eachother is "disrespectful to real life tradwives who've gone out of their way to be modesty to avoid sexualization" as if you're not just defending "the concept" of modest women where than anyone specifically, or just pretending that tradwives are being modest to "escape the patriarchy" and not being being modest can and is used as a form of oppression, or that you're specifically centering the experiences of women who had a positive experience with the "tradwife" movement, nun discourse is just like. the amplified version of that.
    There was a time lol? She never stops.

Also because of how they've written this it's really confusing and I don't really know what they're saying fully in the second paragraph. Like are they arguing that it's OK to sexualise people who adopt that aesthetic or not? Lol it's so confusing.

Coincidentally I partly blame the film her cousin starred in when she was a kid for why this is happening on Tumblr lol. Also somewhat the appeal of cottagecore as an aesthetic I guess.

Like this article:

What I'm trying to say is: Matilda was an impactful film, a cultural reset if you will. But beyond being a movie a lot of us grew up with, no one really speaks about the most important part of Matilda: Miss Honey, and how she sparked an entire generation's sexual awakening.

Yes, Miss Jennifer Honey played by Embeth Davidtz. Staff at Crunchem Hall, teacher to Matilda and step-neice to Miss Trunchbull. Treated like absolute garbage by her aunt, yet still the sweetest person in cinematic history and the woman we all fell in love with as children.
    Beyond being beautiful, kind and wearing glasses in a way that no one had ever before her, Jennifer Honey was selfless and independent. She literally adopted Matilda on a teacher salary in America around the '90s, which would've only been around a measly $30,000. Plus, she did that on her own, proving you do not need a man for anything in life -- especially to have happiness and love.
    Lol.

Perhaps it's because of her little cottage in the woods or maybe it's the fact that she's just very clearly far too smart for men, but with the emergence of the cottagecore aesthetic, people have crowned Miss Jennifer Honey the original cottagecore lesbian. A true cottagecore trendsetter before the trend even existed.
    Wilson also stated that the gravitation of lesbians, in particular, towards Matilda can simply be explained by so many women having crushes on Miss Jennifer Honey.

To understand why all lesbians are seemingly attracted to Miss Honey, I spoke to comedy writer and online lesbian Bec Shaw to find out what the allure of the character actually is.

"Partly I think it?s that Matilda is a movie about being different to other kids, and trying to find your place in the world," Shaw told Junkee. ?Miss Honey appears in that movie as someone who is gentle and kind to the kid who needs it. I feel like that?s something that a lot of young [BEEP] kids back then were really looking for."

"She's also basically an early prototype of a cottagecore lesbian. And most importantly, she is unmarried. She's staunchly a 'Miss', she lives by herself, she doesn?t express desire to be married," Shaw continued.

"When you're desperately trying to find queerness and [BEEP] representation, you were often relying on the absence of heterosexuality rather than the explicit presence of queerness."
    While I don't personally identify as lesbian or bi, I, like many other children who grew up in the '90s, have a similar attraction to Miss Honey.

And now, 24 years after Matilda was released, this strange collective obsession millennials seem to have with the character has somehow transferred onto a new generation. As a timeless classic, Gen Z have too fallen in love with Miss Honey, so much so that stanning the fictional character has even become its own trend on TikTok.

Between people cosplaying what it would be like to be Miss Honey?s wife to sharing that Embeth Davidtz was the crush they had before they "knew", Miss Honey continues to the unite generations for one reason and one reason alone: Pure horniness.
    Same thing with Gaylors. She's very similar in so many ways like she presents in a somewhat femme modest way, but also like Miss Honey she's kind of tall + slim too. I'm not attracted to her but she's kind of attractive. I'm more attracted to her as a prog rock musician who covers Steven Wilson songs because of the video I made once :') you know the alternate reality headcannon.

Taylor is secretly gay? No, no Taylor makes psychedelic rock music and has glasses now.

I'm fine obviously.

She's very aesthetically attractive though:

The impulse is pure
    By external interference

Signals get crossed
    By internal incoherence

Everybody got to deviate
    From the norm

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.