Page 261 of 261 FirstFirst ... 61 161 211 251 257 258 259 260 261
Results 3,901 to 3,907 of 3907
    Doseone's Avatar Metacognizant
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Forums just don't do anything for me anymore. It's kind of weird how at one point in your life you could be active on one and another just reading posts seems like a waste of time and energy. I've pretty much come to the conclusion that nearly all forms of online communication are self-serving. It's all about thinking that we are important and have something to say. We not only want to be right, but want to be seen as right. We want to be seen as interesting, unique, funny, smart, etc. Idk, man. I just don't like it. I'm over it.
    It's the well water black of a digital clock.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I really miss how active this forum used to be

CeCe's Avatar Diamond Girl
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HappyHappy
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Relle View Post
    I really miss how active this forum used to be
    Lets try to get it more active!!!!!!! I plan on posting at least 5 times a day for now on.

Total Eclipse's Avatar Happy Sparkles and Coffee
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    LovedLoved
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quote Doseone View Post
    Forums just don't do anything for me anymore. It's kind of weird how at one point in your life you could be active on one and another just reading posts seems like a waste of time and energy. I've pretty much come to the conclusion that nearly all forms of online communication are self-serving. It's all about thinking that we are important and have something to say. We not only want to be right, but want to be seen as right. We want to be seen as interesting, unique, funny, smart, etc. Idk, man. I just don't like it. I'm over it.
    I relate to the first part really well. But this for me, is always an attempt to isolate myself. Forums have just been a support system and coping skill for me.
    Blessed Be, in both Light and Darkness.
    ♥¥ Love and Light☮☼

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    I’m not sure that other people exist

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    How weak must I be. I bought a cheapie IKEA cabinet and watched people assembling it on Youtube, bending metal tabs with their bare hands. I'm trying to bend them with a screwdriver and was still struggling. Hope it doesn't fall apart.

Skippy's Avatar Pickin' and Grinnin'!
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Relle View Post
    Hey Skippy! Long time, no see I know what you mean, this wasn’t a very good year for me either but I’m confident next year will be a lot better
    Well, we sure thought wrong! Lol things got even crazier. Ok let's just say the 20s got off to a bad start, and there's still time for something better.

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.