Page 367 of 379 FirstFirst ... 167 267 317 357 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 377 ... LastLast
Results 5,491 to 5,505 of 5676
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quote Grimes
    I'm called a Nazi because I happily am proud of white culture. But every day I think fondly of the brown king Cyrus the Great who invented the first ever empire, and the Japanese icon Murasaki Shikibu who wrote the first novel ever. What if humans just loved each other? History teaches us that we have all been, and always will be - great
    No you're not a working class man. You are called a Nazi because you hang out with post-rationalists who are into HBD, IQ, eugenics etc.

Quote Grimes
    I'm so gay I'm utterly cancelled by the gay community for my deep unrelenting love of aircraft because my deepest truth is that I am a middle aged white man. Ill "come out" whenever this become tolerable to the gay community but l don't rly believe in gender or orientation or anything like that if I'm being honest. Being alive and loving humans seems fine to me
    Well you're still not working class.

are you coming out
    I actually don't think she could come out if she wanted to anyway because of her ingroup and the image she's trying to project + the power and influence she's trying to keep.

i wasn't paying attention when everyone was dunking on this tweet earlier and figured it was just some red scare adjacent gay guy but the fact that it?s from grimes makes it funnier (worse)
    Actually this tweet makes it funnier.

i called it,,,

What is happening. Also CYRUS DIDN'T BUILD THE FIRST EMPIRE

I dunno. I'm just here because as I said:

Oh wait I removed that part of my other post. Well the general chaos of everything is better than TV most of the time. Especially the part where the Russian government dislikes The Sims and wants to make their own life simulation game now. I'm pretty proud to have been a small part of that big picture.

Lol. She knows how to manipulate twitter I'll give her that.

[QUOTE]

I haven't looked into Cyrus the Great but I think someone annoying on twitter has an avatar of that guy which doesn't automatically endear him to me.

I like that Murasaki Shikibu sort of invented bishounen characters. But only really in fiction.

The problem is that the idea of whiteness is a social construct created to and popularised for the purpose of upholding racist hierarchy. So when you say you "appreciate white culture" people are going to reasonably assume you're being racist.
    I think that's fair. There are many European cultures. White culture isn't really a thing.

Then what culture is a white person whose family has been in the US for seven generations and has a mix of European background? If you believe there is an American black culture then you can't say there isn't an American white culture
    American culture. But Americans don't have much of a culture. That's part of your problem I suppose.

when you take pride in "white culture", how much of it is "white" as opposed to "german" or "italian" or "british" or "american"?

if fairly little, then why is it "white" that makes you proud?
    Would you deconstruct nonWhite countries this way? No? Then cut the crap.
    Obviously. When people are incapable of doing that it's only because they have a really limited cultural knowledge of many countries. China and Thailand are very different. Even China and Japan are very different.

What is the white culture?
    Greece
    *exhales slowly*

If you try to define white as a culture without resorting to stuff that's based on various European countries or Christianity (which didn't even start off as a European religion,) what you're left with is a bunch of really bland nothing from the 20th century and North America. Ugg boots and pumpkin spice latte, being a skinhead, posting about how white people are an endangered species and complaining about hair dye and Jewish people on social media. That's it off the top of my head.

Wow what an amazing culture you have. I think I'll be a white European instead. There is literally more substance to being a goth (the subculture,) then white.

You might want to stop complaining about hair dye and genderfluid people and Jewish people too because this is the best thing that ever happened to your people:

Who can forget the great Cyrus, king of the browns
    Yeah.

Hilarious.

I think this person is confusing Sargon with Cyrus
    I like how Sargon worshipped an androgynous sky goddess who changed people's sex. Not even chthonic.

Am I interested in throwing a bone to the people who obsess about white culture like it's important? No actually. It's a physical phenotype. Clearly your bland materialist US culture isn't working for you. But you have deserts with cacti - do you know how important that is? There are no cacti in the Sahara because of the low water availability. So unless someone plants some in a garden or something it's just an endless sea of sand when you head away from civilisation. Like being in the middle of the ocean. Not a vibe imo.

"Oh good a desert planet completely devoid of life. [...] Why would we pick anything else? We have everything we need here all this sand and bones. Hey let's see what's over this dune. Oh look. Sand."

And you have some weird stories about aliens and TOOL. There you go a culture + religion.

Canadians you have (among other things,) Rush, 2023's sexiest man of the year according to me (1970s-early 1980s Geddy Lee,) and a cool flag so what more do you want? Most flags are just [BEEP] imo. Not a big fan of flags but this is pretty good as flags go:

Much better than the UK, English, Scottish and Northern Irish flags. Not the Welsh flag though. That has a dragon on it. And I don't like how it looks but it's a fucking dragon so.

As for Europeans doing this. Why? Is it because you have a raceplay cuckold fetish? I bet you have a raceplay cuckold fetish.

It's their complete lack of creativity and magical thinking that leads them to do this.

You are not from there, you cannot speak the language nor have any ties to the traditions of the Greek; that is what culture entails. You people are patriots, celebrate the 4th of July and bastardise a few European traditions that you like. That?s your white culture, lol.
    You are making it worse. I'm telling you it's all about the cacti and aliens. Which makes sense because culture is supposed to be built around landscapes and some kind of magical story and since you kind of decimated the native culture you now have to start over and you can't really cut corners.

Honestly Twilight is better than whatever you guys are doing.

New Orleans is also a more interesting melting pot.

But the alien thing is the most racially neutral. So you should lean into that.

Also I was talking about aliens yesterday and then right after noticed my Windows start bar had a whole alien thing going on which was... Weird timing.

For those binge-watching the Lord of the Rings trilogy this holiday season:

Which character makes you feel the most moral disgust?

Gollum
    Grima Wormtongue
    Denethor, of Gondor
    Other/Just show results
    This post is already closed? They tweeted this like 2 days ago.... Denethor. Slightly more people voted for Wormtongue though.

Saruman engages in the greatest betrayal in the Third Age. Denethor isn't a villain in the books. Just loses hope. Also prefer a son who isn't like himself to one who is.
    Yeah I suppose. But we're also talking about the movies and I've found myself comparing real people to movie Denethor more often over the years than any other character.

I also really like that Goya painting (Saturn Devouring His Son.) Has a similar but more powerful impact.
    The impulse is pure
    Sometimes our circuits get shorted
    By external interference

Signals get crossed
    And the balance distorted
    By internal incoherence

A tired mind become a shape-shifter
    Everybody need a mood lifter
    Everybody need reverse polarity

Everybody got mixed feelings
    About the function and the form
    Everybody got to deviate
    From the norm

Doseone's Avatar Metacognizant
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Consciousness has no mass. It's without an edge - infinite - void.

My New Years resolution is to play guitar every day. I need to find new songs to play too. I learned how to play by playing along to 311 songs. I didn't really like their newer albums, so I never learned those songs. From Music to Don't Tread On Me, I know how to play most of their songs. I listen to a lot of unknown/indie stuff that nobody makes tabs of so I can never learn those. I suck at figuring out songs, so yeah. Maybe I'm not a lost talent after all. Depression took away my desire for playing away. I miss that passion from when I first started playing. I would throw on a CD and play along to the whole albums. I even had a 311 DVD: 311 Day in New Orleans. I would play along to that too.

I wonder what having a normal brain would be like.
    "When I know that I am nothing, that is wisdom. When I know that I am everything, that is love. Between the two my life moves." - Nisargadatta Maharaj

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    395 Post(s)
    I miss pre-Elon Musk Twitter. It was like being in a living room with live reactions from everyone, it was so fun during sporting events or when something big was going on. Now it's way too toxic to use.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Uh this post is all very controversial.

This colour scheme and the key and everything is so confusing. I spent ages figuring things out.

Cause I assumed non-binary was divided into afab and amab and then they might use the same colour for trans men for afab non-binary people given the 'male non-binary' and 'female non-binary' thing in a follow up comment. Doing this doesn't necessarily make sense sexologically though in fact not separating by sexuality doesn't make sense sexologically. But then also the key just uses man and woman. So then is 'man' amab non-binary people in this chart? Which is the same colour as for trans men?

This description helped a little:

Interestingly, cis, gay males, and transwomen reported the lowest rates of pedophilia (transwomen at lower rates than cis men!). Bisexual and nonbinary males reported the highest rates.
    Whereas transmen had the highest rates compared to enby females.
    It's interesting that AMABs have the highest 3, and of the AFABs it's transmen who come in 4th 🤔
    Is that second chart actually classifying by birth sex? Surprising that in both cases enbies are an extreme rather than being in the middle.
    The effect is very confusing. There's also a lot of non-binary people with similar sexualities to trans men. I really think you have to seperate by sexual orientation as well as gender.

In my data, everything weird correlates with each other. Trans, poly, queer, mental health, bmi - all abnormality correlates with greater fetishism across the board.

So yeah, all these things also correlate with increased interest in pedophilia.
    I don't really get the non-binary results then. Afab non-binary is lower than even for cis women which seems sus to me. Unless the cis woman sample was less straight.

But I feel like her other surveys picked up on something sort of similar with [BEEP] women and non-binary people (moreso [BEEP] women from what I remember in the other survey,) where there seemed to be some emphasis on picking options that were the opposite of what straight guys would pick. And again straight women were more masculine. Which I think is honestly ideological and on purpose. And it's also not found by a lot of other research.

On the other hand though there are a bunch of asexual non-binary people and maybe there were just more people adj to that in this sample.

Also another thing is some afab non-binary people unfortunately look very young if they don't go on testosterone. Actually a lot of trans guys do too before transition. There's some kind of phenotype this doctor picked up on. For some reason he decided to put it all in fantasy terms which is... A choice I guess. I mean I'm not saying I didn't internalise this from culture somehow as well....

I mean, we all kind of subconsciously know this right? How many pre-HRT FTMs do you see that look like fucking Barbie? Almost zero. The overwhelming majority of them fall into two categories. What I call "pixie" type transgender men, who are about 4'10 to 5'3 and never really weigh more than 125 lb. They show up with short cropped hair and sort of have the look of an effeminate teenage boy. They often look younger than their stated age. They are usually attracted more to women with some degree of bisexual leaning, and after starting HRT, they generally become gay trans men. I often state that they were gay before and they are gay after. They rarely have abnormal androgens.
    which might attract people again who are into teenage boys but this survey was about prepubescent kids and I don't think most adult females look within that age range so probably not relevant here.

Also not a fan of this or being infantilised.

Creepily accurate again...

Edit: If you've been linked to this thread because you have one or more of the below things or they are common in your family, you might have a new syndrome that we are coining "Meyer-Powers" syndrome. If you do, you may benefit from treatment of it, which is discussed in the linked article.

**Elevated Serum Homocysteine Levels, ADHD, Autism Spectrum Disorder, Hypermobile joints (often also have flat feet), "Fibromyalgia" (I hate this diagnosis name but basically unexplained pain issues) Hashimoto's thyroiditis, IBS / Inflammatory GI issues, Queerness (gender or sexual orientation), migraine headache (mostly XX humans). Non-gender normative behavior, Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia (hormonal disruption, hirsutism, or passing out when standing up / "POTS", high resting heart rate, poor stress tolerance), PTSD, Bipolar/Schizo/depression (burnout type), Generalized Anxiety, Eczema, Severe acne in natal females (PCOS), Mast Cell Issues / Allergies, Myopia (negative glasses prescription), Increased Intelligence, Genetic mutations in MTHFR or MTR/R, Irritable Bladder or IC (acidic urine typically, gets up a lot at night to urinate), Spider veins (especially at the base of the neck posteriorly/upper back as well as "cherry hemangiomas". "Translucent" skin with easily visible vasculature.

In terms of body habitus, the skinny low muscular ones tend to look like LOTR elves. They have high angular facial features and even somewhat look like a pointed ear. The lesbians that come out as transgender men that look like little pixies, they start on testosterone and suddenly become gay transgender men are this type 1 phenotype, the tall spindly 6'4 transgender woman with no muscle mass will have an absolutely enormous Adam's apple, and significantly above average length penis is the same variant but in MTF.

The stocky, thick, large breasted, big butted humans that look like they have a lot of cortisol circulating tend to look almost like dwarves from LOTR. Wider more round faces. This is a different subtype, and the lesbians that come out as FTM in this subtype remain attracted to women. Additionally they end up with better vocal development related to slowly transitioning on their own with elevated androgens throughout their life prior to starting full FTM HRT. The gay men of this subtype that have the elevated DHT end up having an early puberty, have a short, thicker penis, are short in height, Have male pattern baldness, and basically look like Burl Ives. They often have a very brassy voice that sounds similar in timbre to many transgender men who were started on testosterone too rapidly and end up ossifying their larynx before normal vocal development can occur (which creates that brassy transgender man voice that makes them sound like a gay man). You can replicate this voice style by compressing your larynx while you speak and you'll understand what I mean.
    Personality effects: Interest in fantasy worlds / gaming, "Nerd culture" (Star trek/wars/Dr who) Otakus/Anime, Ren Faire, Non-traditional relationship structures, BDSM interest. ( I think all of this personality stuff is related to these people being faintly dissociated all the time, often related to VDR/COMT/MAO mutations amplified by MTHFR defects.) Thus, the idea of "other realities" is quite easy for their brains to accept, hence the interest in these common topics.

The exception of this is the autism, which I suspect is related to perinatal estradiol levels which are effectively driven by maternal reactions to heavy folate supplementation in prenatal vitamins affecting women with MTHFR deficiencies different than other cisgender women. In short, the reason for autism is the same reason for being transgender but they are not directly genetically linked. They are both an effect caused by underlying hormonal enzyme mutations or perinatal hormonal disruption.
    Uh I recently went back to reading Star Trek fanfiction lol......

See my recent post on this which is my theory of why autism has become so prevalent since 1991 and the direct association between autism and increasing perinatal folic acid use as well as the complete inverse proportionality between spina bifida rates and autism rates in the entire world.
    Is it not partly increased rate of diagnoses though? And also I think there are certain things about modern culture which might mean it's being selected for. Eg: tech is very high status atm.

Dr. Powers' crazy conjecture on the cause of Autism Spectrum Disorder (and possibly dysphoria/queerness). Guess what, its folic acid too.

EDIT: I am aware this may sound like lunacy on a first read, so I have added published sources to the bottom that each support pieces of this theory, but not the entire theory itself. Feel free to read those first if you want some base knowledge.

PS: I DO NOT ADVISE NOT GIVING FOLIC ACID AS A PRENATAL VITAMIN OR DURING PREGNANCY DUE TO THIS TOTALLY UNPROVEN CONJECTURE. I STILL GIVE IT TO ALL PREGNANT PATIENTS IN THE PRACTICE AS WELL AS ANYONE WHO WANTS TO BECOME PREGNANT.
    Oh good lol.

I mean I hadn't made connections with a bunch of the stuff listed and yet a bunch of these things do run in my family even when I'm not personally affected like migraines don't have those but my mum struggled with them in her 40s and my brother has struggled with them over the past couple of years or so, and can think of other anecdotal people like that too... Also my dad has IBS and digestive issues (I believe these generally run in families with anxiety disorders...? Feel like I read something about that before,) last time I went to the doctors they pointed out I had a high resting heart rate (but you know doctors freak me out and my generalised anxiety was really bad during that period.) ADHD and autistic traits in me and also in my family members, and anxiety disorders, fantasy interests and I know more generally software dev + game dev backgrounds + other creative fields etc are associated because several people I went to uni with came out as trans but they were all amab I was the only afab person. My brother has also known a bunch of amab but not afab trans people. A bunch of this is probably fairly generic though as well. Also other stuff I'm feeling lazy and not going through everything listed one by one.

I'm really not intelligent though lol and I'm a bit mentally slow I think.

And some of this stuff isn't just in Western culture now it's a historical role thing so I wouldn't put it all down to anything recent because there's historical evidence of a lot of it this going further back like hundreds of years.

Not everyone who has the syndrome will have all aspects of it. But many people have multiple things. I myself have many of the things and I also have the same genetic mutations in MTHFR and MTR/R but no gender issues. My dad has hashimoto's and aromatase excess and both parents gave me MTHFR variants.

In short, these methylation based genetic mutations act as a magnifying glass on already underlying mild mutations which otherwise might have been clinically silent.

Lastly the other areas in which we often see abnormalities are in the COMT, MAO, VDR, SHMT, CBS, BHMT and AHCY genes which also add to the overall neuroinflammation / generalized inflammatory picture.

Oh and APOE4 variant appears a ton too.
    i fit into type 1 and i am bisexual as well. however i have a large preference for feminine people.

POTS/massive need for salt IBS ridiculously tired when stressed STEM career hyper fixations on nerdy [BEEP] undiagnosed ADHD (i've learned coping mechanisms to compensate in educational/professional setting.) probably a little over average intelligence? i don't really have to try at most of my classes and A's or B's come very easy to me.

my mother had lupus and eczema. i, too, had eczema flares but they went away when i started MTF HRT.

i've noticed a massive QOL increase when i stick to an "anti-inflammatory" diet

this is wild. thanks for your work.

You know what's really interesting about you?

You have this intriguing habit of being right. (And admitting when you don't yet have something worked out to your satisfaction.)

And, caring.

And, liking cats, especially interesting cats.

If you'll excuse me, I'm headed for the vitamin section.
    Whoever this is sounds like me shitposting. I'm scared.

... But anyway. (Back to the pedophilia survey :') )

Bi men are more pedophilic than gay men, but gay women are more pedophilic than bi women?? Weird.
    Bi women have some cultural overlap with (certain subgroups) of gay men and often seem to hang out together? That's all I've got. Or... It seems like there's a certain kind of sexuality that gynephiles have (not true ambiphiles,) where they're attracted to neoteny more and so men sometimes id as bisexual because they're attracted to women and teen boys this is prepubescent boys though which I guess is an extreme form. Would the equivalent group of lesbians not also id as bisexual though? Well I guess they might but since there are more women who id as bisexual that group wouldn't make up most bisexual women. It's probably that honestly.

It's also weird because of this:

Out of the ~600k responses to my survey, 8,962 people indicated sexual interest in children.
    Some findings:
    The mental illness most associated with pedophilia among males was schizophrenia (3x increase). For females, it was sociopathy (7.5x increase)
    1/
    Because other research finds this:

https://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...91886921004177

Research on the Dark Triad traits?psychopathy, Machiavellianism, and narcissism?reveals malevolent, transgressive, and self-centered aspects of personality. Little is known about the Dark Triad traits in individuals differing in sexual orientation, with some studies showing that non-heterosexual individuals have Dark Triad profiles resembling those of opposite-sex heterosexual individuals. In a cross-national sample (N = 4063; 1507 men, 2556 women; Mage = 24.78, SDage = 7.55; 90.58% heterosexual, 5.74% bisexual, 2.83% homosexual) collected online via student and snowball sampling, we found in sex-aggregated analyses that bisexuals and homosexuals were more Machiavellian than heterosexuals. Bisexuals were more psychopathic and narcissistic than heterosexuals. The only significant findings in within-sex comparisons showed that self-identified bisexual women scored higher on all Dark Triad traits than heterosexual women. The findings support the gender shift hypothesis of same-sex sexual attraction in bisexual women, but not in lesbians nor in men. The finding that bisexuals are the sexual orientation group with the most pronounced Dark Triad profiles is opposite to what would be predicted by the prosociality hypothesis of same-sex sexual attraction. The life history and minority stress implications of these findings are discussed as alternative hypotheses to the gender shift hypothesis.
    https://www.psypost.org/2018/03/bise...c-traits-50847

Women who are not entirely straight or gay tend to have slightly higher levels of psychopathic traits and a more casual attitude towards sex, according to new research published in the journal Evolutionary Psychological Science. The study also provides more evidence that bisexuality is a distinct sexual orientation in women.

?I was mainly interested in this topic because certain patterns seemed to be accruing in the academic literature regarding bisexual individuals, and bisexual women in particular. Bisexual women differ in some important ways??such as personality, sex drive, and relative openness to casual sex??from both their heterosexual and their lesbian counterparts,? said Scott W. Semenyna of University of Lethbridge, the corresponding author of the study.
    The impulse is pure
    By external interference

Signals get crossed
    By internal incoherence

Everybody got to deviate
    From the norm

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    In a deep, deep sleep of the innocent, I am born again.
    "When I know that I am nothing, that is wisdom. When I know that I am everything, that is love. Between the two my life moves." - Nisargadatta Maharaj

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quote Nyctophilia View Post
    My friend just sent me this lol:

Apparently some US politicians are angry about Green Day bringing politics into their music 🙄
    Is it 2005 again already?

Best concert of my life. Although it's a close tie with the ending of the Porcupine Tree concert.

American Idiot was never my favourite song though.

I was in that crowd. My first ever gig, 15 years old, full of angst and loving every fucking minute of it. One of my best memories.
    Hah same but I was 14. Well I was at one of the two dates (there were two there back to back,) and they recorded both of them so it's hard to know which footage is from which.
    I've said this before probably but I think Insomniac is very underrated as a Green Day album. Also had the best album art.

They were very important to me in high school and got me through a lot of hard times.

Uh I expect conservatives to hate on them and any republican voters for obvious reasons. But the weird revisionism as though they didn't grow out of the bay area punk scene and the associated culture is dumb.

If you took 90s Green Day and transported them today you'd call them woke but they wouldn't survive metoo either because they had dyed hair and the lead singer identifies as bisexual. They kiss each other on stage. There's one song where the lead singer masturbates (not in a way where he's exposed but in a way where it was very obvious to me what he was doing when I was 14 and I also wrote and read erotica about the band at the time.) They have songs about drag queens and cross dressing including in early childhood and songs about BDSM and masturbating and drugs and feminism.

Some groups and individuals that try to self-identify as being a part of the punk subculture hold pro-Nazi or Fascist views, however, these Nazi/Fascist groups are rejected by almost all of the punk subculture. The belief that such views are opposed to the original ethos of the punk subculture, and its history, has led to internal conflicts and an active push against such views being considered part of punk subculture at all. Two examples of this are an incident during the 2016 American Music Awards, where the band Green Day chanted anti-racist and anti-fascist messages,[21] and an incident at a show by the Dropkick Murphys, when bassist and singer Ken Casey tackled an individual for giving a Nazi-style salute and later stated that Nazis are not welcome at a Dropkick Murphys show. Band member Tim Brennan later reaffirmed this sentiment.[22] The song "Nazi Punks [BEEP] Off" by hardcore punk band Dead Kennedys is a standout example.[23]
    A lot of well meaning people will promote open thought and acceptance of everyone because they're high in openness and they'll try to find ways to integrate people with radically fringe views including members of the far right. However whenever you do that the following problem occurs and defeats the purpose. And if you've never had certain experiences - or for some reason you haven't been online at all over the past 10 years because there's plenty of examples around - you might not understand why people are defensive.

saw a locked mutual say this and it seems worthy of asking

can someone explain why so many big tech tranhumanist characters are anti-trans? it seems a baffling case of contradictory doublethink. is it just leftover brainworms from their rw/fake libertarian phase?
    "if nature is unjust, change nature."
    "okay"
    "wait not in THAT way!"
    there's a growing overlap in the influential tech-progressive community with the neo-trad movement. I get a close-up look cause I'm a sex worker; I'm the one that gets barred from certain social groups because of my 'degeneracy', while others don't notice it's happening
    I've noticed this too. It leads to super weird places - people claiming to be trans humanists but are anti trans. Or people who say they are pronatalist but are against surrogacy or even IVF
    The 'pronatalists' who are against artificial wombs are another example.

yeah but why tf is there such an overlap?

on one hand, you have super scifi transhumanist tech, cyborg stuff, bio engineering, and other stuff looming behind the horizon

and then, traditional, old school, essentialist, conservative, religion-based wonders

makes no sense at all
    Nothing presses my "look, you can do whatever you want over on your lawn but get the hell off mine" button quite like the neo-trad movement.
    It's really awkward being a fringe member because I'm like 97% sure it's memetic but I'm insulated. It just makes no ideological sense, aside from it also being very not poggers.
    lol poggers but that seems to be the case.

i grew up in an actually-really-trad culture; I thought women shouldn?t be allowed to vote, the expectation for my future was to definitely become a housewife, women weren?t allowed to hold religious authority over men, wives were explicitly expected to submit to husbands 1/

I was told women were emotional, worse at leading, couldn?t make hard decisions. I was expected to go to college to find a husband (better than our friends, whose 22yo daughter was still at home cause she wasn?t allowed to be outside the physical headship of a man) 2/

I had to be told I had a vagina, and only was told because I was going to start bleeding soon. I wasn?t told what sex was. I was forbidden from holding hands with a crush at age 16 (which I obeyed). I was expected to have my first kiss at the wedding altar. 3/

Sex with your husband was considered to be your duty. If a husband cheated this was bad, but also a side eye was given to the wife - did she uphold her side of the sex bargain? My mom told me she had sex *every day* for *decades* because of duty, not pleasure. 4/

I internalized this so much that it took me years to start processing that I could have actual sexual desire that contradicted the man i was with; once I banged a guy where the penetration really hurt, and I hid that anything was wrong at all because sex wasn?t ?for me.? 5/
    I started secretly masturbating at age 14 and felt real guilty. I tried to research how much of a sin it was, to figure out how to handle my urges without committing lust. Every single resource I found was for boys; I couldn't find a single thing about female masturbation. 6/
    I am absolutely down for discussions about the downsides of progressive sex culture. I'd love to figure out how to mitigate it, to make people not feel pressured, to support and protect the role of wives and mothers. I think this is important and good. 16

But as soon as it carries a hint of that old oppression, I'm out. I know exactly how they used to justify the bad, that sense of moral superiority. Your ability to enjoy finger-shaking from this trad [BEEP] is born out of privilege of never having to go through what I did. 17/
    The impulse is pure
    By external interference

Signals get crossed
    By internal incoherence

Everybody got to deviate
    From the norm

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    I'm reading more posts on that doctor's subreddit and he just went off on a long rant about transmedicalist crap and blaming some afab people who use certain pronouns for the culture war backlash which is quite misogynistic. He's just regurgitating misogynistic rhetoric about some trans masc people. But tbh his description sounded kind of like he was complaining about people who post lots of images of themselves + online sex workers which was telling lol he highlighted people who 'have their tits out on social media.' It's the same energy as dismissing bisexual women which of course a lot of them are anyway or otherwise [BEEP] even if you don't believe they are actually trans in any way but he calls them spicy straight. It's also pretty unprofessional but a lot of what he posts comes across that way anyway like referring to trans guys as 'tinkerbell' etc. I think he's autistic so he's saying stupid [BEEP] a lot. But like people are pretty desperate and the bar is in hell. I think he has a lot of interesting insights but yeah fucking ridiculous.

Actually I have read a bunch of stuff he said before a while back but now there's more I guess (plus I forgot stuff,) so that's great.

He doesn't seem to be a psychologist or therapist (or is poor at that,) so he's also completely ignoring that entire side of things.

We have our first report of an adult patient with multiple methylation defects that started on B-Right while stopping hormones due to a high clot risk infection. While off HRT, Dysphoria resolved.
    Regardless, I wanted to put this out there, and the patient has multiple known MTHFR defects. I will continue to report if we have more evidence of this with further cases. I don't think that this is going to be a panacea for gender dysphoria, but similarly to how I have seen some of my lesbian patients shift to bisexuality with treatment, this may be an option for someone who feels sort of non-binary or has only mild gender dysphoria. No lesbians have become straight so far, but there has been a notable change in orientation in many of them. I think this will be much the same in that there may be some shifting of gender identity if the patient undergoes treatment while not on HRT, I doubt that someone with severe dysphoria will suddenly feel nothing when the methylation defects are treated.
    He keeps talking about 'lesbian' patients with no detail about what that treatment is for. Are they trans and on hrt and he's using this word pre-trans? Apparently they signed up for the treatment. Conversion therapy is illegal in several states .. Not necessarily where he works though. Think he's based in Michigan?

I hope he's clear about his observations it seems he might be but I genuinely don't know what he's doing here:

We already seen multiple cases of lesbians becoming bisexual on treatment. It happened to a best friend of mine. So it's not particularly shocking.

We have not seen a single case of a gay male becoming bisexual on treatment.
    The problem isn't the theory, its the way he shares observations. n=1 is not compelling evidence, and he should REALLY keep it to himself until he has a larger sample size. Claiming that he may have cured "mild" GD and lesbianism (lol) because one patient felt better on b-vitamins is not sound science, and could be profoundly dangerous in the short term.
    The total amount of people that have told me they experienced a reduction in dysphoria with treatment is around 20 now. Total. Its not even a majority of the MPS patients. It only happens to some of them. It tends to be noted by those with less severe gender dysphoria, and almost always in those not yet on HRT. Being on HRT seems to prevent this GD improvement in most cases for MTF. We've seen it happen now a few times in FTM on T, and those cases are getting really sad. As an example, one of the patients transitioned 7 years ago, had top surgery, and now suddenly feels they have made a terrible mistake in transitioning. This is a patient who also was being treated for another condition and was given progesterone, which may also have contributed to this.

I'd say the amount of lesbians and bisexual women who notice a shift towards straightness on the treatment is considerably greater. That's damn near half. It happened to one of my best friends who is an emergency medicine physician, and an extremely introspective person (and lesbian). I very much trusted her when she told me she saw this slowly happening over 6 months. She was one of the first reports, and she now feels completely bisexual. Its unclear if this would revert if she stopped the meds. She hasn't tried as she feels better on them overall.

We're unsure as to exactly why this happens, but there are enough people commenting on various posts on this sub that you can prob find a few to talk to. One just posted in the past few days about it.
    Again what was he treating his lesbian best friend for? Or did she just feel like experimenting? Also why would agree to that if you've already had surgery? Then it just becomes stupid.

This person got very angry:

Wow. So you're essentially saying you've "cured" a person of being trans? In other words, eliminated a trans person.

I won't even get started on the whole truscum/tucute comment. But in short it?s a fucked up thing to say as a cis person who has no real understanding of what it feels like to be trans. So you gave yourself "dysphoria" by using estrogen cream for a few days. Cute story! All the while knowing that you?re a man and that it would be easily reversible. You have no fucking idea what it?s like to be born this way and to grow up feeling like no future awaits you, and treated by society like a disease. Oh but you?re on the spectrum? Boo fucking hoo. Cry me some more white cishetero tears from the office of your successful medical practice built off the backs of a vulnerable community. Your autistic hyper focus made you more apt to excel in medicine therefore securing you a higher social status. But sure tell me more about how if a trans person manages to get even a moments respite from feeling existential dread that they?re not really trans and just some caricature of an anime loving pervert. I guess I did get started after all.
    i just wish you wouldn't make comments that infer that you can change someone's sexuality or cure dysphoria, without extraordinary evidence for such an extraordinary claim. anecdotes about what some patients said isn't enough evidence, in my opinion. i think that this is outside the scope of your field of expertise. i admit that you may see things, or may be told things by your patients, but you are not a psychologist or sex therapist or anything related to any kind of training on these issues which go well beyond biology. biology is only one factor in sexuality, as you admit when you say "this may be an option for someone who feels sort of non-binary or has only mild gender dysphoria". if it only works on milder cases, how do you define "mild"? are you now qualified to evaluate this? last you said, you refer people out to a therapist to get letters for HRT.
    It's always made me very uncomfortable. But I think there's some research suggesting that anyway but the end result seems unpredictable.

Also these kind of attitudes below are another reason why I've never tried to pursue treatment ot therapy here I don't really want to be dealing with judgmental clueless doctors who don't understand people like me at all anyway.

Ironically people will call me transphobic for saying this about these tucutes, but at the same time, actual transgender people, who have gone through transition, dealt with the establishment, had to deal with gatekeeping, they will understand what I mean. Tucutes are a poison to transgender rights and I said this years ago, I was crucified for it then and canceled, and it has done nothing but become ever more true every year. Their existence will result in loss of rights, loss of medical coverage, and further misery for real transgender people. I said this years ago, it's already come true, but it will just become even more true if this trend continues.

I'm sure someone will be mad about me saying this now, but ultimately, I don't really care, I see my patients losing their rights to even get their medicine. It is now a felony for me in some states to do something that I did last year without any problems at all. Trans people want to pretend like these bad actors in the community are not the reason why that's happening, but to people that don't know transgender people, the only time that they interact with them is when they read about them in the newspaper, those people? They are easily swayed by the #hehim theyfab to think being trans is some fad or worse.

Basically, yes, the conservative right has it out for transgender people, but the people loading bullets in their magazines are the tucutes. If this is not recognized, and something done about it, things will get even worse. Mark my words. I said this years ago, was called all kinds of names, and it has come true exactly as I said it would.

I predicted Bitcoin, I told my patients about the pandemic 4 months before anybody knew [BEEP] about it. I am really good at looking at a situation and seeing how it's going to play out in the future and you can save this comment that if the transgender umbrella continues to grow ever larger, transgender people will be stripped of even more rights.
    For rights being taken away, it's awful. There's no good reason why we shouldn't have the same rights as everyone else. People without gender dysphoria aren't the reason this is happening though. If someone only accepts you if you act a certain way and conform to their ideas they don't accept you. I don't think that if people without gender dysphoria disappeared that the genocide would stop, I don't know if republicans would even notice. I think they just see us as degenerates to be punished. Kicking parts of the community out to appease fascists is a meaningless sacrifice, they'll just keep going. They hate all of us, not just the "weird" ones. Fascists always need an enemy. You can kind of already see this with how they are attacking gay people and gay rights. I've seen people say that the rest of the LGBT community needs to stop supporting trans people because we're dragging them down. What we should be doing is joining together in solidarity and doing community building.

One last thing is that when people identify as transgender it's no small thing. People who don't experience gender dysphoria might not have the associated negative feelings, but by just identifying as trans they are going to experience discrimination and bigotry. If there are people identifying as trans for "clout" I think the number is so relatively small as to be insignificant. Also, I'd rather have people see being trans as something unique and interesting than people see being trans as disgusting and scorned.
    Yep pretty much. Most don't care and people want to get rid of the entire trans community.

This and the way he frames it upsets me honestly. Maybe they were OK with the change later:

Listen, I had an FTM patient flip out at me in the exam room when I suggested that they may experience a change in their sexual orientation.

They told me to "go [BEEP] myself" when I said that they may find themselves attracted to men after starting on HRT. They fit the phenotype of the kind of person that I would expect to have this change based on my clinical experience. They told me that dudes were disgusting, they were only into women, and that they would never change.

I expected to see them 3 months later. They showed up 6 weeks later telling me, "I need to go on prep, I fucked four dudes since I last saw you".

So when you get all upset here and tell me about how there's social factors and so on. This person started on testosterone and in the span of six weeks experienced a massive change in their sexual orientation. This is the benefit of clinical experience. I have thousands of transgender people that I have seen over 10 years and you have zero. You telling me that you and your friends didn't change your sexual orientation is a drop in the bucket compared to my clinical experience.

Regardless, this is just what I see. I have seen it occur countless times, and there will be plenty of people here that will verify they experience changes in their sexual orientation after starting HRT. This patient had far too short of a time on testosterone to possibly be due to social causes. The chemical in their mind did it nearly instantaneously.
    ^ another thing that bothers me is that consistently in his posts about the phenotype thing he says his patients 'turn gay' not just that they become attracted to men so they lose attraction to women? While comparing them to pixies and tinkerbell and [BEEP] like that:

What I find is that the trans men that show up on day one being rather hirsute and masculinized already due to some androgen excess condition tend to end up with the deepest and most masculine sounding voices.

Those that show up with effectively zero masculinization day one often do not and end up with nasal or brassy voices that aren't quite masculine or feminine. (Incidentally, these also tend to sometimes be part of the group I refer to as the "tinkerbell trans man" phenotype. They are thin, short, and 100lbs soaking wet and attracted usually only to women. Post T they are more or almost completely male attracted. They show up looking like lesbian tinkerbell on day zero and two years later are a gay man. )
    Okay, so just as an example, I often have joked about the FTM Helga to Tinkerbell scale. Now, that is part of the theory as the Tinkerbell's being type 1 and the Helga's being type 2.

For years I called it the Helga to Tinkerbell scale As I really didn't have a better way of explaining why I had two different groups of transgender men.

Before transitioning, they basically almost always fell into one of two categories (but obviously there are straight and bisexual outliers)

A tiny, pixie, ADHD lesbian who says that they want to transition. They often have hypermobile joints, autism spectrum disorder, and a multitude of other health issues. They look like a literal elf.

A Helga, a big, thick, stocky, earthy woman with large breasts. They look like they would be a female dwarf in World of Warcraft. (Exaggeration, but that's the category that you would sort them in given the choice)

Type 1 starts on testosterone and typically within 6 months, develops an attraction to men, sometimes, this becomes the dominant or only attraction. They go from being a lesbian to a gay man.
    I mean, we all kind of subconsciously know this right? How many pre-HRT FTMs do you see that look like fucking Barbie? Almost zero. The overwhelming majority of them fall into two categories. What I call "pixie" type transgender men, who are about 4'10 to 5'3 and never really weigh more than 125 lb. They show up with short cropped hair and sort of have the look of an effeminate teenage boy. They often look younger than their stated age. They are usually attracted more to women with some degree of bisexual leaning, and after starting HRT, they generally become gay trans men. I often state that they were gay before and they are gay after. They rarely have abnormal androgens.

The other subset tends to be the stocky masc trans man. They come in like "Helga", a very muscular or thick bodied and masculine-looking person right at baseline. They often have a hairy upper lip or some degree of hirsutism and acne. They look like they have been on testosterone for a while already. They are usually attracted exclusively to women and previously identified as masculine presenting lesbians. They transition and tend to stay attracted only to women.

Not everybody falls in these two categories, but I'd say that this catches about 80% of my patients.
    He also cites this which is out of date:

It's not though. This is well documented in cisgender women. Birth control in particular causes them to be more attracted to more feminine shaped faces. Not on birth control they tend to be attracted to more masculine faces.

So this is not a transgender limited thing. It's just a human thing. That's not to say that there's going to be some massive inversion of sexual orientation, but often I see shifts in my patients that are cisgender or transgender.
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6328097/

Previous research has suggested that women using oral contraceptives show weaker preferences for masculine men than do women not using oral contraceptives. Such research would be consistent with the hypothesis that steroid hormones influence women's preferences for masculine men. Recent large-scale longitudinal studies, however, have found limited evidence linking steroid hormones to masculinity preferences. Given the relatively small samples used in previous studies investigating putative associations between masculinity preferences and oral contraceptive use, we compared the facial masculinity preferences of women using oral contraceptives and women not using oral contraceptives in a large online sample of 6482 heterosexual women. We found no evidence that women using oral contraceptives had weaker preferences for male facial masculinity than did women not using oral contraceptives. These findings add to a growing literature suggesting that links between reproductive hormones and preferences are more limited than previously proposed.
    In terms of body habitus, the skinny low muscular ones tend to look like LOTR elves. They have high angular facial features and even somewhat look like a pointed ear. The lesbians that come out as transgender men that look like little pixies, they start on testosterone and suddenly become gay transgender men are this type 1 phenotype, the tall spindly 6'4 transgender woman with no muscle mass will have an absolutely enormous Adam's apple, and significantly above average length penis is the same variant but in MTF.
    Neotenic and small + skinny sure. The pointed ears thing is too much. Honestly thing he might be hallucinating at that point. I do like elves and elf like beings though personally but this is still dumb and makes it more difficult to take him seriously even though I have seen similar patterns and I think a lot of people have.

Personality effects: Interest in fantasy worlds / gaming, "Nerd culture" (Star trek/wars/Dr who) Otakus/Anime, Ren Faire, Non-traditional relationship structures, BDSM interest. ( I think all of this personality stuff is related to these people being faintly dissociated all the time, often related to VDR/COMT/MAO mutations amplified by MTHFR defects.) Thus, the idea of "other realities" is quite easy for their brains to accept, hence the interest in these common topics.
    There is also a specific sub phenotype of transgender men that I see this with rather often. They previously identify as lesbians, they then decide that they are a transgender man and they have a male gender identity, they come in for treatment, are attracted only to women, and then after approximately a few months on testosterone, they are attracted only to men.

These people tend to be short, have angular facial features, be thin, and generally I would describe them as a "Tinkerbell" type human.

I have never seen this happen in my transgender men who are the type that have high aromatase activity, larger lips, curvy, larger breasts, tend to be heavier. It's almost exclusive to the little pixie types that see this inversion of their sexual orientation.
    As I said it's ridiculous. Also I mostly fit into this physical phenotype and it's annoying always looking so neotenic but I don't have angular facial features and I'm attracted to men. There's another YouTuber I follow who has a similar sexuality in the UK like borderline-asexual likes androgynous guys and talked in the past about being sexually into women but I think they've gone back and forth about that (also deleted some older videos where they talked about that and also how they wanted a dick etc. They can't really enjoy anything sexual if it's not from a male pov.) They also haven't medically transitioned and are in their late 30s. They also have ADHD and autism and basically fit his profile except for the part about being mostly into women and he also posts lots of photos of himself on Instagram. Also in the past most trans men who transitioned who weren't exclusively into women were into androgynous guys so that actually used to be the norm shown in research.

So he'd just accuse that YouTuber of being 'tucute' and a completely different thing because of the social media posts but he clearly fits perfectly into the pattern he noticed he just has less physical dysphoria and hasn't medically transitioned (for many reasons he's gone into,) but he still IDs as a trans guy and genderfluid. And this really annoys me. Because yeah you can predict this but it's a spectrum for most people. I won't post out non-trans examples (I mean I have before though lol,) but I can and they usually have signs of not being entirely happy with their physical sex etc too + not identifying fully with their gender without using certain labels, and fit the profile to varying degrees. Sometimes they're taller than average but still skinny and fit the rest of the physical + psychological profile.

And you're acting like it's an entirely different phenomenon and that people being honest but not medically transitioning is somehow the problem instead of people being bigoted against trans and gender non-conforming people. Convenient for you I guess since you make money off them doing one of these two things. So they should just stay closeted and not talk about how they feel online or medically transition?

In fact he kind of says this in a different post:

Not everyone who has the syndrome will have all aspects of it. But many people have multiple things. I myself have many of the things and I also have the same genetic mutations in MTHFR and MTR/R but no gender issues. My dad has hashimoto's and aromatase excess and both parents gave me MTHFR variants.

In short, these methylation based genetic mutations act as a magnifying glass on already underlying mild mutations which otherwise might have been clinically silent.

Lastly the other areas in which we often see abnormalities are in the COMT, MAO, VDR, SHMT, CBS, BHMT and AHCY genes which also add to the overall neuroinflammation / generalized inflammatory picture.

Oh and APOE4 variant appears a ton too.
    But ignores it anyway to [BEEP] on people in the trans community who for whatever reason decide to not medically transition (and there are often complex and multiple reasons for why they don't especially in this cultural climate,) and post openly online without being closeted.

How about this,

I don't think that AFabs that wear female clothing, dress provocatively, and hang their boobs out on their only fans, but put #hehim in their profile because they don't shave their armpits are trans.

People like that are literally annihilating the movement. They are an embarrassment, and they are effectively diluting what once was a defensible medical position. They make a mockery of someone else's suffering, and I literally can't stand them.

They are not the same as somebody who just doesn't have severe gender dysphoria but feels better presenting as another gender than the one they were assigned. I can tolerate that. It's not like if you don't have gender dysphoria, you can't possibly be transgender. Though admittedly, those should be exception cases. The word transgender means someone who has a gender identity that is not congruent with the sex that they were assigned at birth. Because of that incongruence, they have a medical problem, and we treat it medically.

If someone doesn't have a medical problem, they don't have dysphoria, and they don't need to take hormones because they have no dysphoria or desire to change their body, they are not transgender. Call them some other word, but they are not transitioning from one gender to another.

But this #hehim spicy straight girl? They and worse are who have been welcomed under the ever-increasing in size trans umbrella, and I think that it will be to the detriment of all transgender people to continue to tolerate that. I did not believe the gender is a fashion accessory, and I don't think pretending to be the same as someone suffering from true gender dysphoria, should be something that someone puts on for attention.
    In this post he makes the case that it's sort of OK if you don't medically transition (but really you should,) and does the thing I mentioned where he is essentially shitting on sex workers and promiscuous afab people. The fact that he only calls out afab people and not trans women and amab non-binary people who don't medically transition which you can find plenty of examples of as well actually, is really telling of the misogynistic anti-femme promiscuity cultural norm.

And technically he might accept me (only just,) since I am not someone who does this. But I'm pretty tired of medical professionals deciding which [BEEP] people are and aren't 'real.' The misogyny of it all. And the clear aversion to sex workers and female promiscuity that underpins a lot of this.

[BEEP] you.

I use estrogen cream on my face once a week to make myself look younger, and I saw someone the other day call somebody like me Cis+. As if, using some topical cream could almost classify me as transgender. It's ridiculous. I am very much happy about being a man in today's society, what happens to women is absolutely atrocious, and I wouldn't wish that on anybody, especially myself.
    Don't care. You're not even an afab trans person or a trained psychologist who understands gender identity so you can [BEEP] off and stop projecting how you feel onto afab trans people.

Obviously you are not trans and people calling you trans are dumb.

I honestly don't know how to even respond to this. I disagree with what you've said and there are only two quick things I want to say.

Unless you have data to back up your claims it's just anecdotal, you can't possibly know what's going on in someone's head. I think that it's possible you're making a lot of incorrect assumptions.

As for rights being stripped away, I think your anger is misplaced. I tend to think that we should focus our attention on the people in power actually doing the harm, instead of blaming victims.

You've mentioned elsewhere that while you work with trans people you'll never be part of the community, just adjacent to it. I think this is one of the times that reaching out and accepting that there are things to learn might be helpful. If you're interested in talking more feel free to shoot me a message.
    This all just seems kinda ethically careless.

As of right now trans people are very much so being persecuted in the US, and you making a point out of seeing whether you can "untrans" someone through medical intervention comes off as a threat more so than an aid. I just think you need to at least try and show more care towards our current political climate. I'd hate to think what this information, regardless of how high or low the success rate is, could do if it were to end up in the wrong hands. It's not like there's that much else needed for the other shoe to drop at this point.

When it comes to this "hormones can change your sexuality" talk; how can we know for sure whether or not finally being on hormones isn't what's helping people get to know themselves better? Besides it's also not guaranteed they do change anything. Certainly didn't for me. Not to say I?m the arbiter of what can and cannot happen due to HRT, but to be fair neither are you. Whether you wanna believe that or not ahahahh.

You might be a trained medical professional who's gotten to treat a great deal of trans people, but you?re still a cis man that won?t be anywhere near as negatively impacted by even just the notion of "a magical pill to make these transgressive transvestites normal hallelujah!" as us. So I beg of you to please try and consider the implications of this. Maybe some things are better off left not pursued. At least until things get better for us, maybe?
    I haven't slept in like 24 hours so it was probably the last thing I should have read really.

I wonder if male identities have a tendency to reject or supress male attraction? Nah 🙄
    Yes they do and I think that influences things. He doesn't seem to account for that. But losing sexual fluidity is something I'd worry about.

I very much understand that.

I understand how the community feels right now, because I'm currently dealing with what states I can legally practice in despite having a license in that state.
    Evidently you really don't lol.

There are people who lurk here, who perhaps cannot transition right now for whatever reason, and this could be something they could try and see if it would help them.
    No thanks.

Rhetoric

What if gender dysphoria isn't the end all be all of being trans?

I'm pretty sure you don't think that way, but your framing sort of makes it feel that way. I think a there's a lot of anxiety around whether or not the patient chose to detransition, afterwards, since transition can have benefits beyond alleviating dysphoria. Had I taken methylated B vitamin supplements before starting to transition, my ADHD would still be barely manageable (estrogen made it so much better). It also wouldn't erase the experience of growing up with gender dysphoria and I would probably still find it hard to socially integrate as a man.

The rest of this will mostly be critique of the post, with the intent of helping write future posts such that they don't receive the same backlash.

It would help if you included specifics about which aspects of their GD resolved. Being dysphoric about your body is one thing, but dysphoria surrounding social roles feels a lot more core to many of our identities. If they were a relatively well-integrated guy, pre-transition, it might change how people see this, but we don't know that.
    Yeah.

I've been investigating more and this person's history with doctors sounds terrible:

I had a very bad stretch of doctors before Dr. Powers. One sexually assaulted me, two blamed all my other health issues on HRT, one kept me on such a low dose of estrogen and high dose of sprio, that I think it fucked up my breast growth permanently.

I honestly hope I die before Dr. Powers retires because I do not want to deal with trying to find another PCP ever again in my life. The man listens to me, and he gave me results that I did not have before him.

I had to go through many years of hell to find a good doctor, and I?m not going to give that up for anything.
    his method is just "fuck around and find out", he has not published a single paper or study of any kind, and his methods are questionable at best, do not trust anything he says.
    It seems incredibly experimental which is fine if he informs people I guess and illegal if he doesn't.

A cisgender doctor, Dr Will Powers, is silencing transfeminine people who criticize him by threatening legal action. This comes on the heels of numerous statements where he aligned himself with gatekeeping and racism (see below). Can cis professionals be trusted?
    I decided no being generally risk averse.

He's actually said worse stuff on his subreddit.

let me just say its VERY funny how that one doctor with some noticeable megalomaniacal tendencies is literally named dr. will powers
    Lol yeah a bit.

Idk he has pretty crackpot views on trans men so I?ve never thought highly of him. 🤷
    The only people I can really see praising him are trans women tbh except there was some website and I don't know all the details but they criticised him and then he threatened legal action against them apparently.

Some people have linked some stuff.

Someone posted a long thread but the gist was this:

Hi, I watched your 5/2019 Youtube presentation and you talked about aggression in FTM patients. I would agree that T has a relationship to aggression but I think it's highly exaggerated in most people. In terms of being angry--why would that be linked to T? Anger is an emotion, it's a response to a circumstance, or maybe to your thoughts about a circumstance. I was a very, VERY angry person for years. On T I became much calmer. And I have talked to a lot of FTMs online who said they got calmer on T.

I became somewhat more decisive (I feel like my executive functioning improved--side note I think it's interesting what you said about problems with 0 T because when I was young a dermatologist suspected PCOS and tested my test levels and they came back 0 at that time--I had major depression from 13 years old until several months on HRT in my 30s, after about 1 year I went off mood stabilizers successfully), and I was a bit better about defending my boundaries. But defending my boundaries may have come about because T boosted my self esteem as it reduced my dysphoria.
    He responded this:

Wow, that was really long and involved.

yeah, I don't know man, I've just seen people start on testosterone and then beat up their girlfriend for the first time. So yeah....

That being said, I have PTSD and that [BEEP] is weird. So who knows. I don't even hope to understand my own condition. Such random things set It off.
    Great. But I'm still not convinced t has a large impact.

Ftm here, I've always had really bad anger issues, grew up in a toxic abusive home (two, actually) always moving, bad neighborhoods half the time, always got in fights at school, did some stuff I really am not too proud of. When I got on T, my anger got way less out of control. Sure, I still experience anger in a visceral way, I still yell, but it stops there. I haven't physically hurt someone in a long time.
    I've heard this from someone else I used to talk to. I think it came up because I can also get very angry (not to the point of violence, not since I was a kid.) They said they actually chilled out a lot more after going on t.

So if he thinks that T makes all men hyper aggressive, and seems to not want to "ruin" those poor little girls (let me give a trans teen a T inhibitor and suddenly they say they're cis??), and now thinks non binary trans persons aren't trans... are the only legitimate trans folks to him trans women? Is that why they defend him so much?
    Lol many such cases.

It seems like he's willing to treat many people regardless from what I heard but I don't know if that extends to some of the non-binary people he was talking about and his view of them was clearly based on social media like 'posting pictures with their tits out' etc.

That's definitely an interesting study but as someone who's known they identified as the opposite sex since early ages it does make me a bit uncomfortable from the thought of taking antiandrogebs and identifying as a butch women rather than a trans male. A male is part of my personality and who I am. It seems wild that some of the cases you encountered had the opposite effect on transgender teenagers.
    Yeah he just hasn't addressed this aspect at all from what I've seen in any posts I've read.
    The impulse is pure
    By external interference

Signals get crossed
    By internal incoherence

Everybody got to deviate
    From the norm

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

'Based feminism?' Oh that's cringe.

Maybe I'll watch this later. So I can get pissed off over and over lol. That's a sane thing to do. I'm more interested in the debate she had with Aella now except that Aella said a while ago that she didn't think it went well. That's not surprising because it's hard to 'win' against people with this personality type and class background from the UK. That's what Jordan Peterson was talking about when he talked about British female journalists with that guy from The Telegraph only they limited it to left wing female journalists. End of this video:

Interviewer: It's interesting because these are British I don't know if that's relevant-

Jordan Peterson: it's relevant

Interviewer: left wing, female journalists. Who will really grill you and go for you and people found watching those interviews entertaining, interesting and they went hugely viral. [...]

Jordan Peterson: It's extremely interesting all of that and it isn't irrelevant that they're British at all because of your- there's a particular viciousness about British journalists that's quite unique and it's not all bad but some of it's bad.

I never watched the Aella and Louise debate at the time. I stumbled on what I think is a clip from the 'based feminism' video on twitter yesterday though. It was quite annoying as per usual.

Quote from the clip:

So men are more likely to seek out casual sex with women they don't have any intention of actually leaving their wives for, whereas women tend to look for lifeboats. So they'll look for a man who actually they really want to marry and indeed, women will tend to want casual sex with men who have all the same qualities that they'd look for in a husband. Whereas men have this twin track thing, where they have the marriageable women and they have the fun women.
    I'm not romantically attracted to 99.9% of the women I find sexually arousing or attractive and I'm genetically female. I bring this up a lot because these people's entire model for sorting Human psychology and sexuality is based on sex. So you have 'female sexuality' OK which one?

Also obviously if you're having casual sex with men you don't do it with people you're romantically attracted to. Some people who have casual sex shouldn't have casual sex but that's a different issue. I also think women find it more difficult to have casual sex with men than with women. At that point it's not very difficult to process. If you don't find most men that attractive then that creates a scarcity mentality.

Another thing is if you have sexual fetishes then casual sex can be fine.

And the tragedy of women not really understanding male sexuality, because we lie about it all the time is that women don't know this.
    Again I don't think anyone is confused about this. Especially bisexual or sexually fluid women. FOR FUCKS SAKE LOUISE THEY DON'T CARE.

God I'm always like this quote I read recently from The Sims 4 reddit thread:

idk why but i always manage to forget its not the norm to be bisexual 😭 it just makes sense to me
    I mean yeah, it's my nature so it's easy for me to slip into "this is the norm," but the reality is it's not and I usually get knocked out of it when a straight woman says something out of pocket lmao
    Not because it makes sense to me but just because research shows women are more sexually fluid. So it's confusing to me that many women aren't aware of this.

She's so painfully straight and cisgender that it actually hurts.

I mean I wouldn't care if she wasn't like:

I think we should sex segregate education more
    And things like that.

Im so glad that there's finally feminist content that takes evolutionary biology seriously
    Oh my god. They're just conservatives.

TIL that one of these women had their internet censored, never swore, spent 5 nights a week studying the Bible, and went to church 3 times a week while growing up, and the other is Louise Perry.
    Yeah it's funny. She finds it funny too and brought up the irony a while ago. Was trying to find that tweet but couldn't and coincidentally found this:

like sure, you could make an argument that maybe some girls think that it's worth paying the cultural costs if they're gonna make 100k/month, and they overestimate the likelihood of making 100k/month; but my guess is this prob rarely happens. But to the extent that it does -

then the issue should be like "when you sign up for onlyfans, you should get a message letting you know what the average person earns per amount of effort" - make sure that ppl have a realistic sense of what they can expect to earn in exchange for their reputational sacrifice

but i *don't* buy that women are somehow oblivious to how much normie men aren't gonna want to wife them anymore. I started sex work at 20 years old, and this was a big conversation among everyone I knew at that time. we were HYPER aware.
    Obviously right? How stupid does she think working class women are? The absolute patronising upper middle class nonsense of it all.

This guy is kind of boring and didn't really want to listen to him lol *skipping ahead* Oh this isn't even the debate video it's just this guy's review of it lol!

This clash isn't happening inside the modern feminist movement really (the host says that in the video near the beginning.) I mean Louise Perry is a conservative who calls herself a feminist for PR/branding reasons, and Aella is sex positive but not a feminist. Neither of these people would be seen as feminists really by most feminists and I'm sure Aella wouldn't self identify as one.

But feminism to some people is pretty much anyone who disagrees with all the opinions of conservative men so that's everyone besides them really lol. Sort of like how woke now includes builders who like to talk about history. Given history is often seen as a right wing male thing that was... Ridiculous. Of course 'woke' also doubles as the new term for 'fag/gay' in contexts like this so that's what they were saying in that Daily Mail article like it was unmasculine to talk about history which is really dumb I doubt they even believe that just rage bait. (And yeah even the idea of being interested in history is now politicised and tribal that's how insane the cold civil war is.)

My brother brought up this headline the other day lol and I instantly knew what he was talking about as he was trying to remember what it was. He was just like 'and there was this ridiculous headline' and I knew exactly what he was talking about lol. Because it was insane. So history is both a far right and woke activity. Like gaming. And I guess watching sports? I saw conservatives complaining about that before a year ago or so. They solved the 'is e-sports and gamers gay/woke/feminine?' Question by just deciding watching any sports is gay/feminine/woke. I'm glad everyone online and in the media is insane now.

Her argument at 20:00 is monstrous. Women being circumstantially forced into sex "work" is "an opportunity for the poor." How can someone say so much without hearing their own words?
    Not really. A lot of working class people and even whatever's left of the middle class have boring jobs they hate and not interesting careers (assuming they have a job and/or aren't doing something criminal. Of course depending on where you live prostitution might be criminal lol...) If they're OK with sex work or enjoy sex in general and can make comparably more money doing it it makes a lot of sense. The biggest argument against it really is the std risk but the moral + projection stuff is just dumb.

If someone is forced into doing it due to sexual slavery or finds the idea traumatic then they shouldn't be doing it though.

Unfortunately at this point in history I would say that's unlikely that they would make significantly more money. Everyone just uses porn and only fans and only a minority of people make any decent money doing that I assume because the market is flooded unlike with irl prostitution/escort work which less people are willing to do. I'd actually suggest YouTube over something like onlyfans in this culture unless you're a radical and want to do it for culture war reasons because people lose their job for working on onlyfans and if you're only making 'beer money' you can also make small amounts of money reasonably easily on YouTube ime (and then won't lose your job as long as you don't say controversial things lol. Very easy to lose your job in this culture.) But it will take about 1-6 months and depends on your content/niche. Money is allergic to me though so if I can do it pretty much anyone can I reckon.

Also AI is going to take over most of this stuff soon and you may or may not be able to figure out a way to use that to make money.

Things continuously get worse for working class people, inequality in the US and UK has increased continuously since about the 1970s, and the system is collapsing. More obvious news at 11.

Speaking of getting fired. If the universities are really so liberal now why did some guy get fired because of his porn career:

Joe Gow, the chancellor of the University of Wisconsin-La Crosse, was fired after his porn career with his wife came to light.
    Gow's pornographic double life was a secret hiding in plain sight. In various interviews with The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel and local TV stations, Gow said he and his wife have made adult content for more than a decade, initially for their own private purposes, and anonymously penned two books about their sex life.
    Nobody who is actually liberal would give a [BEEP] about this.

Gow took heavy criticism in 2018 for inviting porn actor Nina Hartley to speak at UW-La Crosse. He paid her $5,000 out of student fees to appear. Ray Cross, then UW system president, reprimanded him and the regents refused to give him a raise that year. Gow said then that he was exercising the system?s free speech policies.
    US Conservatives only dislike US academia because it's often pro-trans and pro left-wing economics. It's actually an amalgamation of beliefs though.

Anyway quoting stuff from this debate:

We suffer all the negative consequences of hormonal birth control.
    I don't lol never been on it. Shockingly it's not a given that because you have female body you will have to go on hormonal birth control.

I actually think people should do non-piv sex more, use condoms, legalise abortion and have abortions if they're worried about hormonal birth control if they get pregnant. There are also non hormonal options now besides condoms but there can be downsides to that too. You can also just choose not to have sex if that's your prerogative while not shaming people.

I think you should use that shaming energy to shame fuckboys like Andrew Tate and in general psychopathic conservative men who have lots of casual sex. Because they have annoying personalities and conservative views about women and gender roles, and hypocritical standards all of which irritates me.

I don't really do casual sex, intercourse or sex in general these days out of a combination of personal preference, laziness and avoiding relationships due to mental health + personal life stuff, but you make me want to do the opposite of everything you say Louise every time you open up your mouth. So thinking about it probably don't talk to Andrew Tate etc either. Wait she just mentioned buying porn I could do that. And I might if that one guy ever reduces his patreon fee from 8 pounds to 2 pounds and posts something I'm a bit more interested in. But actually a lot of pornographic content online is free.

I'm not the type to pay for onlyfans because if I want to see naked women I can google etc and they don't necessarily have to be naked I have some bookmarked images where they're not, and I like to read free erotica while I look at images sometimes (but I'm in my audio porn phase for the most part right now.) I even used to use softcore porn from YouTube during one period of my life when I was really into Asian guys and stumbled on a bunch of Korean porn. In the end it wasn't even really about the guys or how they were Asian though. It's amazing what I've managed to work with at different points in my life (I even used to use my imagination,) and as for guys who I might have a specific attraction to they're few and far between these days + not on onlyfans and some of them would require a time machine. So I just use non sexual gifs and photos of them instead. Or sort of non sexual sometimes. He didn't need to be dressed that way you know what I'm saying?

I've posted this gif so many times now that it probably should be a criminal offence.

I think I'm probably going to decide that making AI porn of him (or whoever I'm into when/if that becomes a realistic + cheap + easy option,) would be unethical which is going to really suck. Even more than deciding writing/reading real person fanfiction is unethical. Does it even matter if I still get off using photos of people and post about it on this forum + I've slipped up a few times reading real person fanfic in my 20s + I'm still looking from time to time at that one comic someone made on Tumblr which had female Steven Wilson and was clearly softcore feminisation porn? In a sense it's not really him because it's a drawing and they changed his name and he was female-ish and I'm into that sort of thing regardless but they drew him in a hot way with the long hair and glasses. I have very arbitrary ethical standards. But I haven't murdered anyone. I'll just set the bar really low lol. There are people who think killing is better than what I've talked about here.

They (conservatives,) should be really into people having fetishes since they often give people options besides piv, but they're not because they're prudes about non vanilla sex, and want people to reproduce and have tons of kids. But I don't want to get pregnant I just want to move to an alternate reality where I don't have to feel guilty for any of the stuff I mentioned and where artificial wombs exist and are fully functional and all the guys look like this (or look in some other way I can find hot):

But instead I'm stuck here and Steven Wilson also cut his hair recently but it's fine. 😒 (No really it's fine lol. It's his hair he can do what he likes.) I lost attraction to him around 2015 anyway (initially I was attracted to some photos I saw of him in 2013-2014 or something because he reminded me of an old crush I had but I've said this many times,) or I was more focussed on other guys from around 2015-2016 onwards until I started looking at old videos and images of him again recently over the past year or two. He had a really great body (and then also the hair obviously):

so hot.

What was she saying? Oh yes cis men like porn more.

"Even though there are plenty of exceptions to this rule at the population level-"

Don't read my mind.

Also why don't they ever talk about sexual stuff women are more into (on average?) I hope they will go into this in this video at some point. But when you say that men consume more porn you're just thinking/talking about video content. You're not thinking of all the porn women are creating and consuming constantly. They actually sometimes get imprisoned for writing certain things in China for 10+ years. It's not just that men are more sexually motivated because they consume porn and women don't there's a lot of women who consume tons of porn and also romantic stuff with sexual content included, just not video porn.

"And then you have men who behave like lesbians in their everyday life."

Playing into the sexless lesbian stereotype.

Louise on behalf of myself, Contrapoints, Camille Paglia, probably other people. I'm going to need you to [BEEP] off. It's not fun. No one (who is at least slightly trans it seems lol,) enjoys it. It's like being castrated.

Quote Contrapoints
    If you browse lesbian forums you'll see a lot of posts like this.

quoting: 'Feel like a bad feminist for having explicitly gay thoughts. I see a woman and I'm like damn... and then I have gay thoughts and then I'm like... She's not an object stop and then I'm like. I am gay this is how my brain works and the cycle continues.'

There's this feeling that comes up that sexual interest that sexual interest in women is inherently in conflict with feminism and with respect for women.
    I love how feminists invented the Madonna/whore complex for women hahaha.

I think it's more difficult if you're sexually aroused by women but not romantically attracted to them. Which is common for bisexual women and according to research is the default state for straight women because they're aroused by women too just with a lower sex drive it seems than bisexual women. There's a kind of projected guilt I think that many women do on to men because they feel bad that they see women as sexual objects and can't romantically connect to them like they can to men. But this is just a hypothesis. Mostly as I refuse to believe that straight women aren't self aware on some level about the arousal that shows up in every research paper. OK there might be a few exceptions around but seems like the vast majority of women are sexually aroused by other women and that's going to have an impact on this topic surely.

Of course a lot of people conclude that this attraction and arousal is just because of the media which influences people to find women more attractive or arousing. This is hilarious but also low-key homophobic and irritating at the same time. It's kind of a talking point homophobes and transphobes use a lot to argue against these things. Also an explanation used by feminists for why women tend to think women are more aesthetically attractive. But somehow this works on 0 gay men exposed to the same media (even aesthetically in some surveys yes - gay men show up as the only people who on average think men are more aesthetically attractive in general of course. I'm not sure the gay men who love female media would agree though.. But that's just a hypothesis. I mean the super fans of female pop stars... I'm sorry but it's not the music. *ducks down while searching for/avoiding random swifties and the other cults,* I mean the music is fine and they're often good singers and some are better musicians than others and in some cases their better music is even underrated compared to the stuff that gets popular, but still it's mostly about the image) I think the men I'm into are more aesthetically attractive actually. That's why most people I want to look like are slightly-moderately looking slim androgynous guys lol and I was attracted to most of them although not them:

Kind of over it (dunno actually still pretty cool,) but this was the vibe for 2023. Obviously I've always thought sunglasses were cool.

I like how they look like Eldritch (Andrew Eldritch now that I think about it but I meant eldritch eldritch like some cryptid/demonic energy,) cyberpunk Anna Wintour Roman statue.

...Then I could say women after aesthetic guys, but clearly I don't mean all women. Are unattractive women or men more unattractive in my mind? I don't know honestly. I think it's close. Women have long hair more often so might give them a slight edge? Otherwise probably equal.

Quote Contrapoints
    There's an SNL sketch contrasting a parody reality show for gay men with a parody reality show for gay women. Here it is again men like bodies women like emotions. I guess you have to concede that there is some truth to the stereotypes. But to be fair I think that middle aged gay men probably act a lot more 'like lesbians' I dunno this prejudice is something that I internally struggle with. I don't rationally endorse this but I sort of feel in my bones that men desire more intensely and I think to some extent I actually envy gay men for what I perceive as their enlarged sexual desire and enjoyment. That's kind of a me problem it's probably more of an issue for therapy and not for YouTube content.

But OK to the extent that the stereotypes are true why? Well my theory is that it's largely because women have more anxiety and guilt around gazing, visual pleasure, and objectification.
    Nope and Camille Paglia was going on about that for decades before you. But you know that because I know she's familiar with her.

She talked about this tons. I think it was a major conflict in her life up until the 2010s and modern culture war which she got involved with for about 5 minutes before disappearing, but I cba to find all the quotes so:

"Gay men are guardians of the masculine impulse. To have anonymous sex in a dark alleyway is to pay homage to the dream of male freedom. The unknown stranger is a wandering pagan god. The altar, as in pre-history, is anywhere you kneel." - Camille Paglia

"When I meet gay men anywhere in the world, there is a spontaneity and a spirit of fun and mischief that lesbians seem incapable of." - Camille Paglia

"Gay men may seek sex without emotion; lesbians often end up in emotion without sex." - Camille Paglia

I was really trying to find a quote where she specifically brings up how she thinks lesbian porn is sexless and boring or the porn lesbians make I think? Can't find it though.

Camille's back. She thinks that feminists can learn a thing or two from drag queens and prostitutes ("the ultimate liberated woman") - the vamp female and the tramp female. As we'd expect from Paglia, she finds a number of ancient and archaic precedents - from temple prostitutes to the emasculated priests of Attis dressed in women's garb. Yet she also admires the streetwalkers in her hometown of Philadelphia (they are "goddesses"), and spends quality time with the New York drag queen Glennda Orgasm. Paglia doesn't, as earlier feminists did, think of drag queens as a grotesque parody and mockery of the female self. She thinks them guardians of a sacred flame with the same bitchy but vulnerable quality of those camped up actresses, like Elizabeth Taylor, whom Paglia so envies and admires. Drag queens have preserved the idea of women as "dominatrix of the universe"; Paglia goes so far as to claim that she has "learnt how to be a woman" from these men masquerading as film stars.
    No you really didn't. But I get it. That's why I like Slaanesh.

Paglia's enemies are still the puritans, the "unholy alliance" of the politically correct with the far right. She especially loathes the "tenured radicals" of the campus, who, bereft of real power, police language instead. She saves most of her bile for the anti-pornographers. "I'm an extreme advocate of the most lurid forms of pornography," she enthuses in the essay No Law in the Arena - by far her most substantial work since Sexual Personae, and one which might well prove a new rallying cry for sexual dissidents of all kinds. For she is a sexual dissident first, and a feminist second.
    It's annoying right? When you're already inhibited to have that message shoved at you constantly by concern trolling straight women with ulterior motives.

Everything she says and does makes a bit more sense if you consider it comes (at least partly,) from a place of envy/admiration but there's also the fact that she likes being edgy and trolling people but the former thing influences her as well I'm pretty sure. It's a very different kind of envy from the envy that straight feminist women have regarding male status or other achievements in science etc. But her envy is about heterosexual sexuality I guess? Like she can't be this liberated femme porn star dominatrix kind of deal manipulating men cause her sexuality + personality doesn't fit with that (not that anyone can past a certain age,) but she also can't have the sexuality/sex drive of a gay man. So she has none of the power and none of the enjoyment. Unless she goes on testosterone. Maybe not even then but generally then. Statistically that would probably work. I don't know if she know this though but I think it inspires a lot of what she's saying. Also she couldn't really attract sex partners from what she's said most of the time. I get this very much.

The thing is though a lot of guys aren't in a much better position because it's not like most of them can get casual sex and they're not that inspired to do so at this point in history. But that's why she talked more about gay men in the past.

Also I think her misogyny is excessive and somewhat defeatist. It seems to come from a defeatist/blackpill attitude. Compared to Aella's approach which is like:

i kinda view the ideal world as one where everyone is having a lot of sex with each other, but women have this lizardbrain-installed gate that makes sure she can't enjoy having casual sex that much. I hope in the glorious transhumanist future we figure out how to fix this!
    That's an improvement though right?

Apparently she's done this several times I was just looking for one specific tweet:

How bad is it to experiment with microdosing testosterone? Any reason I shouldn't do this?
    Why do you want to microdose random drugs? Where would you get the testosterone from?
    From you obviously.

I'm not really into that but I think that would be fun to play with someone who is. Maybe. Sort of like how I'm not into period stuff but I appreciate period fetishists.

I should probably stop turning everything into some kind of emasculation or feminisation kink scenario. I also don't remember the gender of the person who wrote that tweet lol (or didn't notice in the first place anyway and just assumed male.) Either way though I guess.

A fascinating description from a trans friend of mine about their experience starting testosterone - shortly after giving birth, for extra fun contrast.

Testosterone sounds amazing, no wonder women are so unhappy. I'm super curious about microdosing it

I'm not going to lie to you. The backlash to this was very entertaining. This is another reason I like her so much despite my many disagreements with some of her opinions.

Obviously you shouldn't form an opinion about that based off of 1 anecdote about one person's initial experience though. I think results are pretty mixed, there are pros and cons and also overtime if you microdose you'll get the same effects as if you don't microdose so... It's like Flowers for Algernon at best you can't keep doing it and you'll probably have to get laser hair removal. Other boring things that are detracting from the post.

This isn't my aesthetic actually but I like this song.

Why is this video age restricted? Am I missing something? There's no nudity and I don't think any swearing? It's just a kind of weird video. And it's got the whole 1990s-2000 gold paint + surrealism + religious symbolism + purple vivid blue sky + that kind of colour scheme vibe like many others (a bunch of them also used tree and plant aesthetics):

There are many more with this vibe but I don't remember them all now. I made a post about this on another forum before lol.

The conspiracy against femdoms continues. This is the video:

Edit: Also yeah I got very distracted/stopped watching the video after Louise Perry said the line about how men vary more in their sociosexual orientation (allegedly,) and some men are 'basically like lesbians.' Will probably go back to it eventually at some point.

YouTube adverts over the past several months:

pregnancy tests

British armed forces ads.

I really feel like you know me. /s

(yeah there have been a bunch of other things but those two just amuse me.)
    The impulse is pure
    By external interference

Signals get crossed
    By internal incoherence

Everybody got to deviate
    From the norm

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Did I just see a meme with a weird looking soldier with a lapel pin of a pair of red panties?

I don't think I'd want to see ANY soldier with a red panties lapel pin. That's not a badge of honor.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    I find research on sexology and trans people interesting and since I along with many people have noticed many things anecdotally (and sometimes in research,) like the higher rate of autism, ADHD, fantasy interests, certain career and university subject backgrounds, sexual interests, certain physical features, and other physical conditions even - it's interesting to see that explored.

However I also sort of feel like if fascists get back into power (the full blown kind it's bad enough as it is,) they're going to use this to start sticking people in concentration camps again and use research like this to do this. I suppose... If people notice things anecdotally they'd do it anyway though. But if you've had your genetics tested than they could get access to that.

I can also see them potentially teaming up with the conspiracy magical thinking types like Alex Jones who are convinced alien elf pedophile vampire demons etc are real and are living among us (or there are hybrids,) on Earth.... This is the same kind of thing people see when they do dmt and hallucinogens because those drugs overlap with the experience of magical thinking. Of course he has an answer for that I suppose lol:

'I have not taken it [dmt] for obvious reasons'

Because your brain works that way by default? xD

I just keep thinking about how much mythology brings up elves and fairies and stuff and that doctor keeps using it as a metaphor, also how 'fairy' is a slur for gay men:

There are various reasons given for the fairies' penchant for stealing human children. Some tales imply that the young mortals are destined for lives as servants or slaves, or are kept (in the manner of pets) for the amusement of their fairy masters. Some stories (in echo of the folk ballad Tam Lin) suggest a darker purpose: that the faeries must pay a tithe of blood to the devil every seven years, and prefer to pay with mortal blood rather than blood of their own. In some traditions, however, it's simply the beauty of the children that attracts the fairies, who also kidnap pretty young women, artists, and musicians. The ability of fairies to procreate is a debatable issue in fairy lore. Some stories maintain that the fairies do procreate, though not as often as humans. By occasionally interbreeding with mortals and claiming mortal babes as their own, they bring new blood into Fairyland and keep their bloodlines strong. Other tales suggest that they cannot breed, or do so with such rarity that jealousy of human fertility is the motive behind child-theft.
    Doesn't this describe the way a lot of people talk about trans and sometimes left wing people more generally in the current culture war?

Really when you listen to Alex Jones speak a lot of what he says and other conspiracy theorists too is just drawing from the same framework as fairies etc from European folklore. Pretty sure at one point on Joe Rogan he said that 'some of the aliens are good and some bad.'

"The Irish believe that the fairies are the fallen angels who were cast down by the Lord God out of heaven for their sinful pride. And some fell into the sea, some on the dry land, and some fell deep down into hell. But the fairies of the earth and the sea are mostly gentle and beautiful creatures, who will do no harm if they are let alone" (3)

[...]

Lady Wilde?s "gentle and beautiful creatures" seem a long way from the warriors of the s?d at Cruachan. Many folktales do not regard them as gentle either. The title daoine maithe, "good people", is given to them to guard against accidental offence. However, not all fairy lore can be directly attributed to the De Danann. There is limited evidence to indicate that the De Danann were worshiped in the Classical manner. Continental imports, (our "shiny foreigners"), such as Lugh are another matter. Roman influence was greater in Britain and on the Continent but largely absent in Ireland and this seems to have made a difference. There Some late charms and prayers calling upon occasional D? Danann characters can be identified, and at least one, Gobniu, has achieved canonisation as St Goban. But these charms give them equivalence to saints rather than to gods.
    There's also a song about this:

Hollow Hills are scattered all over the landscapes of The United Kingdom, Ireland and other places in Continental Europe. These Hollow Hills are chambered burial mounds. They are also sometimes called barrows, passage tombs, fairy mounds or chambered cairns.

It is said that ancient peoples often thought that these mounds were a place between this world and the other world. It was thought that the gods or ancestors resided in these mounds and this was a place to meet with and honour them.

In Irish mythology they are thought to be the remains of the underground kingdom. In the Lebor Gabala Erenn (The Book of Invasions), the Tuatha De Danann (The People of the Goddess Danu) were defeated in battle by the Milesians. As part of the terms of the battle, the Tuatha De Danann agreed to dwell underground in the mounds that can be found all over the Irish landscape.
    I don't know if there's any truth to this most likely not since it seems like some kind of folklore in itself but some people claim that fairy stories came from neanderthal and other almost-Human species that have died out. I think a bunch of inspiration also came from hallucinogens probably.

Also the Nazis were very into occultism but I haven't explored that fully that's just something I'm loosely aware of. Maybe should look into it more to compare to what's happening now. Alex Jones is not a fan of the Nazis but he believes that Nazis were communicating with aliens and that 'aliens walk among us.'

Seems to me that Alex just snorted a load of coke and watched Captain America First Avenger and repeat
    Lol yeah a lot of what he comes out with is just knock off Marvel plotlines mixed with mythology/folklore and people's DMT experiences (hallucinogens probably inspired some mythology and folklore.)

Someone who was actually born in Nazi Germany said a while back that there's no doubt in his mind that what's happening to trans people in the US is a genocide. I don't remember his name though so I'm not sure if I can find that now. I saw a clip of him saying it on twitter and found his YouTube channel later on.

More worryingly this webpage about this syndrome has a section about Ashkenazi Jewish people:

https://kate.meyerhome.net/blog/2023...enore-syndrome

MTHFR alleles and Ashkenazi Jews with 21-OHD

The following is interesting and suggests further study, but by itself doesn?t result in any conclusions.

Ashkenazi Jews have the highest amount of 21-OHD at 1:27 https://doi.org/10.1210/jc.2006-1645 A noteworthy quote from the paper: ?Interestingly, whereas the prevalence of NC21OHD (Non-classical 21-hydroxylase deficiency) in Ashkenazi Jews is high, there is no increased prevalence of the severe classical form of 21-OHD in this population? Searching for a study with MTHFR https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/10494095/ "The rate of C677T among the Ashkenazi Jewish alleles was 47.7% as compared to 28.7% among the alleles from the non-Jewish population." And another study on the prevalence of APO e4 allele in Israeli ethnic groups https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/10955124/
    So I went to the subreddit and noticed some discussion:

It's not hard to see why my skin is falling apart. The more you read down the list, the worse it gets. I have heds, pots, mthfr, am Ashkenazi, bisexual. I fit Meyers powers syndrome probably very well. There are obviously some smart people on this forum who know about genes involved in hormones. I have my whole genome sequencing. If anyone is willing to look through the snps for things that might affect cell to cell adhesion, hormone metabolism. My skin cells are basically just dying and seperating. My high dht post dutasteride, finastride and minoxidil are in my last post. No idea baseline for any hormones previous. Here are the resulting categories from the study attached. You have to open it to see all of the categories. If anyone is willing to help me while I wait for an appointment please dm me.
    And of course those in the transgender community should have a higher chance of getting Alzheimer's Sex and gender differences in risk scores for dementia and Alzheimer's disease among cisgender, transgender, and non-binary adults You can also look across the LGBTQ as well as some ethnicity overlaps and see fun correlations such as with Ashkenazi Jews.

[...]

Gender dysphoria, the entire LGBT, and Alzheimer's are all very intimately and obviously tied together once someone shines a light on the system as a whole.
    I find this very depressing because it's nice to understand yourself more, but not nice to be persecuted. I don't trust doctors with anything like this... Even if they don't advocate for that eventually various diagnoses can be used against you unfortunately.

Bear in mind that there are books being published right now like that one by Edward Dutton 'spiteful mutants' and a book about judging people based on physical phenotype... I think his conclusions about the traits associated with his disliked groups (which includes LGBT+ people,) are often the opposite though so with enough 'noise' that becomes less of a problem potentially.

Alex Jones Claims Aliens Want to Make Humans Into 'Cyborg Slaves of Satan'
    "I declare this July 4, 2022, to be a declaration of independence against the alien force on this planet today," Jones said. "[Aliens] are waging war against humans and their biology and our future. That is attempting to exterminate the majority of us and force the minority that is left to merge with AI computers and become cyborg slaves of Satan."
    You don't have to do anything. The point is individual control. Well at least for most people. You can tap out if things are moving too fast for you. Just like how Amish people live without most technology. I think he knows this though but he can't get away from it like an addiction so he doesn't feel in control. I mean he has videos talking about how people should be in nature etc and I think there was a paper suggesting that being in nature reduces schizophrenia symptoms. It's pretty important in general being raised in an urban environment increases mental health issues. One advantage to living where I do is I can walk into the countryside in 15 minutes if I want to but I can also get a train to London and be there in like 45-50 minutes maybe on a fast train and that includes time spent walking to station (well you know if trains weren't stupidly expensive.) Of course that doesn't matter if you don't leave the house much xD

I see this thought process leaking in more low key ways into mainstream thought. Jordan Peterson uses similar rhetoric but watered down a bit you know he talks about sex workers merging with machines, people merging with machines, demonic machine-Human hybrids, people being controlled by sex goddesses and things like that there's then this network of thought where people connect androgynous sex goddesses (similar to inanna,) drag queens, Slaanesh, female sex workers etc together and criticise those groups of people, and then these ideas kind of spread getting more watered down so the magical thinking is mostly removed (though I don't know how long that's going to last with the way things are going,) but the bigotry is still there. There's a film clip and I'm not sure what film it's from.. Oh wait found it I thought it was a young Ryan Gosling:

Daniel Balint (Ryan Gosling) is a yeshiva-educated young Jewish man in New York who rejects his heritage and chooses to become a neo-Nazi skinhead.

This is actually what fascists believe. They connect femininity and atypical sexualities in men or amab people with being Jewish. Lots of people follow the same ideology though without including Jewish people and just go after feminine men and trans women. And even though this is bullshit you can tell the film is also framing the sexual stuff as a good thing since you're not supposed to agree with Gosling's character. But when fascists take this clip they're like 'this is true and it's bad.'

Also obviously most of these traits like having wanderlust and not identifying with the nation you live in are incredibly common. Describes most millennials really and most aren't Jewish... Like a lot of that stuff applies to me and I'm not Jewish afaik. (If I am it's must be an inconsequentially small part as I don't know about it.) My family background is a mixture of white European stuff and my families religious background is Catholic. I'd guess that if you're any kind of minority group or have a mixed heritage you might find it more difficult to identify with nationalism and the country you live in. I certainly did growing up. I always wanted to move somewhere else when I was younger, but then some people go the opposite direction. My dad is pretty nationalistic and his mum wasn't born or raised in the UK.

Some members of the far right think being Jewish is a kind of 'spiritual/personality thing' I think Evola argued that:

Evola's antisemitism did not emphasise the Nazi conception of Jews as "representatives of a biological race", but rather as "the carriers of a world view, a way of being and thinking--simply put, a spirit--that corresponded to the 'worst' and 'most decadent' features of modernity: democracy, egalitarianism and materialism", Wolff writes.
    But the common thread is that they don't like the traits they sometimes ascribe to being Jewish and think people with those traits are evil and that's mostly what I want people to unpack. Because it's one thing to just say 'well it's not Jewish people, there are actually lots of evil people. It's just a way of thinking.' Then you remove Jewish people from your bigotry (at least in an essentialised way,) but your bigotry remains.

"The Jew is essentially female."
    Finally some truth on YouTube.
    I wonder what Ryan Gosling was thinking when he was spouting all this knowledge. Did he think It was just for the movie or did he actually understand all the truth relative to his statements?
    It's an interesting portrayal of a self hating minority character of which there are many today but if I actually watched the whole film I think I'd still probably prefer Final Fantasy VII. We don't have Cloud.

Of course you have figures like Candace Owens. You also have that guy from vibecamp:

This is not to say that I'm an example of manliness. In many ways, I'm more feminine than most of my cohort, even the apologetic progressive ones (and particularly the ultra-competitive gay ones). But that's also why I can see this better than most. Because I started as soft as they come.

Besides physical weaknesses (extremely severe asthma) and beyond environmental factors (being the only child of ultra-progressive theater academics), gentleness and uncompetitiveness came to me naturally. As a child, I thought of myself as an angel. For Halloween one year, I asked my parents for an angel costume, which they of course eagerly obliged. I felt pure benevolence toward my fellow children. One of my earliest memories is sitting in the lap of the one black kid at my elite Chicago private school, a fat boy, and I felt overwhelmed by love and pity toward him. During theater class, I laid on the floor in a cross position and felt like the messiah. I told people I had ESP.

Over time the angel fell to earth, trampled as we all are by the unfairness of life. My parents moved us to Evanston and sent me to a public school. We lived on the poorer side of town, and nearly all my friends were black. At first I refused to fight, but over time I learned that memories of one's own cowardice hurt more than bruises. Scales grew.

Later, I went to a college known for rich Jewish kids. I joined the harshest fraternity and slept on a floor covered with sticky beer and glass shards for seven straight days. I was mocked for theatrical mannerisms; the brothers called me "thespian." The self-regard bled out. I learned to interpret my feelings of uniqueness as narcissism, and to hate them when I perceived them in others. I learned to turn off the tender worry and to allow pure molten fury to take over. The softness morphed, slowly and over many years, into hardness.

To our fat, weak, feminine world, the above will read as sad or tragic. Therapy speak has no word for "good trauma." But I don't see it that way. I see it as beautiful. Muscle grows from damage, not vice versa. Hardening the softness is what it means to grow up.
    Tweets from his twitter account:

I've been saying for years that liberal "cultural" Jewish organizations are going to one day soon go too far in threatening and harassing people who disagree with them, and the good Jews among us will be the ones who pay the price, as has always happened over and over again in history.

[...]

The only answer here in my view is for "cultural Jews" to either stop pretending to be Jewish and accept their whiteness or to accept their religion and study the Torah, which is what God wants them to do instead of shilling for transgender surgery and open borders. Study Torah. This is the answer.
    Wtf is a 'cultural Jew?' Exactly.

It really does boil down to a belief that we are, as @0x49fa98
    says, a semi omnipotent hivemind.

Bro--do you realize that the most deracinated people on earth are Jewish AWFLs? My cousins married random LinkedIn minorities, obvious gentile gays, or are now trans. Everything whites suffer from Jews also suffer from; perhaps even worse.
    That guy he's mentioning in bold I've been blocked by him on one account lol. He's quite insane and has a HP Lovecraft avatar. I believe I was blocked by him after responding to his tweets about how all women should be castrated or something. I don't remember the details now since it's been a long while but he's a misogynist attention whore/troll (though also racist etc,) and if you search his tweets it's not hard to find that lol:

I don?t give a [BEEP] about jews. They really aren't that important

By building them up as the ultimate evil, you are feeding into their group narcissism and worse, you're letting women off the hook

Women are the font of all evil in the world, and jews are just their puppets
    The funny thing about this is that he complains about simps but then claims that women have all the power in the world and are the most important people. It might be on purpose. If not it's kind of a classic mistake.

Fascists decided to continue hating on Jewish people obviously:

This just makes you sound even more jewish and now gay too, like the rest of your clique.
    This post exemplifies the subversive nature of Bronze Age Pervert and his associates, they want to redirect you from racial consciousness to misogyny.

"Zero HP Lovecraft" is probably a Jew and wants White men to redirect their antisemitism onto White women to get the heat off his tribe and encourage maladaptive sexual behaviours that stop you from breeding.
    And then you know a bunch of tweets about Jewish people being women and/or feminine

Women wish to ruin everything. No matter what it is, no matter how healthy or good, women will take your best instincts and turn them into a millstone around your neck.
    Then why are you married? Doesn't your wife ruin everything?
    yes but I love her in spite of this
    Does she not contribute to your life at all? What's the point of marriage then lol
    of course she does? Why do people think in such a silly, reductive way?
    He said women ruin everything I don't know why he's confused about the reaction. Or maybe this is just him admitting he's a masochist so it's kind of a paradox.

"You're not allowed to go to Mars. Maybe if you do your chores I'll think about it"

HP Lovecraft guy:

every day I think I can't hate women more and they find a new way. Twitter is progressive overload for misogyny
    I'm leaning into the theory that white women might have been the leading cause for the Age of Exploration, and not in any way they would be proud of.

"To hell with 'em lads. Lets load up the ship. We'll find treasure or sail off the world looking for it."
    "we need to find some nicer women"
    Lol. But that is something to be proud of actually. Imagine being 'cucked' enough to put up with you guys.

It's amazing how many guys will nod along with my racism, my fat-shaming, my (justified) dislike of homo- and transexuals, but then I say something mean about women and they turn into screeching concern-trolling shitlibs

Most men longhouse themselves
    It's more fun to antagonize women on twitter than blacks but I like to give everyone a turn
    He can't take it though. That's why he blocked me lol. Or maybe this is why:

I can't really pick a favorite. Trans-"phobia" is the least fun but the most popular and necessary
    They should be mercilessly mocked and bullied, but just gawking and clutching pearls does nothing. They and their sympathizers have infiltrated the highest levels of corporations and governments and there?s really nothing funny about it
    Either way. I'm not really clear about being non-binary or my gender in that twitter profile (as in there's nothing about it in my bio also no pronouns etc,) and I tweet about various topics but often trans stuff, and my avatar is more masculine.

I don't play warhammer but I admire how deeply engineered it is to prevent any possibility of female infiltration
    Odd given that I do know women who play Warhammer
    It really isn't they're just sleeping on Slaanesh. I once photoshopped tyranids pink and glittery to mess with my ex when we were in a relationship. I started the invasion. This was before I knew Slaanesh existed too which makes it funnier. Actually no I guess I'd heard his name then but I only heard her referred to using female pronouns and I think heard he was basically some hypersexual + bdsm being (which is reductive,) and no other details. I mean that's what everyone remembers/stands out but that's not really the point. He likes pink though.

Its sacred number is six and the colours associated with Slaanesh are riotous purples, pinks and black.
    I was thinking of starting a Slaanesh army. I know slaanesh main color scheme is pink and black, but just asking to male slaanesh players, does anyone make fun of you when you have a army painted pink? I just wanted to ask this before I started a slaanesh army. Also are there any other ways of painting slaanesh besides pink and purple? Thx!
    As I said. I probably relate to Tzeentch more though anyway. Like this:

Slaanesh: You get where you're going, but now that you're there, you decide that further down the road looks even better.

Tzeentch: You aren't ready to leave yet. You gotta make sure you're packed, and there's gas in the car, and you've gotta check the weather at your destination, and what if a meteor strikes, and have you packed a life-raft for your overland trip and...

Nurgle: Why bother? Here is surely just as good as over there, so lets just sit here.

Khorne: Who cares where you're going? Kill everyone.
    That's reductive too but made me laugh.

The warhammer comment was in response to some trans guy who posted a video of himself complaining about men's toilets. Tbh his complaints were weird like he started off saying that it's so boring in the men's toilets where he works (lack of plants, soap etc,) then said he complained to male coworkers who said 'that's just how it is. It's boring to be a man' then he said 'we don't have to accept that I've been on the other side. Colourless misery doesn't have to be a secondary sex characteristic.' Honestly has never really been on my mind when using a public toilet in general. I want to get in and out as quickly as possible. Although my mum said one of her friends takes photos of public restrooms so apparently that's a thing some people do now.

Anyway HP Lovecraft guy and others took offence 'women are invading our spaces' and someone else responded:

Very Jewish tbh
    Like clockwork everytime someone says something feminine.

Maletroons are better at this than femtroons
    The maletroon closely observes the female in her spaces to learn her habits and better emulate her, to become more like a women himself
    The femtroon doesn't have the selfawareness to attempt this and just wants the space changed
    they expose their erections though
    They need to to see how women react when exposed to different stimuli, so that they can learn what to do in the same situation
    Femtroons consistently fail at emulating men because their female brains never thinks of doing things like this, only of making others more female
    Trans women are not necessarily more feminine which is what they're getting at. Also it's much easier to fail at being a man and then be considered a woman then the reverse obviously. People are doing this constantly with entire races of men.

But also wait until they realise feminising men is a common kink I think especially for afab trans people.

HP Lovecraft guy already knows I'm sure.

I AM NOT A FAN OF WOMEN.
    That guy (not HP Lovecraft guy someone else,) typed it in all caps so you know it's serious.

The favorite pastime of "trans men" is to lecture actual men about how theirs is a fake & toxic kind of masculinity & that transmen - i.e. women who've been on testosterone for a couple of months - can teach men a better, more sensitive way of being REAL men. They're insufferable
    Tbf they got that idea from cis women. Liberal cis women are replacing you with trans men now.

My favourite pass times are actually listening to music, posting a running commentary of all my thoughts and rarely interacting with people, playing certain video games, daydreaming, going to concerts, going on long walks rarely, and porn stuff. I also make YouTube videos about surreal gaming stuff etc but that's not really a pass time but something I should be spending more time doing.

And pretending I manipulated Ben Shapiro into watching the Barbie film to get my attention which on a collective level I/we did I guess. Same with the Russian government freaking out about The Sims.

I bet you ftm transsexuals never think about Ancient Rome
    What if they think about Elegabalus? I know he was trying to be a woman, but still probably 1 in a 1000 think about Elegabalus.
    Elagabalus stans weepin rn
    I think about Elagabalus a lot. Especially this which is probably a lie:

In a banqueting-room with a reversible ceiling he once buried his guests in violets and other flowers, so that some were actually smothered to death, being unable to crawl out to the top.[4]
    And how he prostituted himself to commoners etc.

The Vestals were unlike any other public priesthood. They were chosen before puberty from a number of suitable candidates, freed from any legal ties and obligations to their birth family, and enrolled in Vesta's priestly college of six priestesses. They were supervised by a senior vestal but chosen and governed by Rome's leading male priest, the Pontifex maximus; in the Imperial era, this meant the emperor.
    Severa was a Vestal Virgin and, as such, her marriage to Elagabalus in late 220 was the cause of enormous controversy - traditionally, the punishment for breaking the thirty-year vow of celibacy was death by being buried alive.[1] Elagabalus is believed to have had religious reasons for marrying Severa - he himself was a follower of the eastern sun god El-Gabal, and when marrying himself to Severa, he also conducted a symbolic marriage of his god to Vesta.[2]
    It's a little weird because he didn't have long hair in the statue images I've seen and I'm not sure that's quite worth risking being buried alive when you're a repressed trans guy + you have to wonder if he even bottoms for women or just men I can't imagine he did which is so underwhelming and again not worth getting buried alive. Tbh nothing is worth getting buried alive. Absolutely nothing is known about her story since a lot of stuff is just exaggerated or straight up lies from enemies etc even most of the stuff about him is probably lies. So I might as well make it up. In most cultures women who go along with that kind of role are often people who are or would be GNC, lesbians, asexual, non-binary, trans guys etc. Depending on the culture/time period etc. Tbh most trans guys would just try to live stealth as male but if you can't pull that off but you're some other shade of [BEEP] then some people would go for that (same with Balkan sworn virgins and joining the catholic church etc.) You have to be a particular kind of person really to go along with these kind of rules even considering the perks:

If you'd been paying attention, I mentioned that a Vestal Virgin was chosen. Ah! Up until now, nothing about the life of a Vestal virgin seems appealing. It seems like a sacrifice of your will to save your skin. But Licinia's story sheds some light on the privileges that a Vestal virgin enjoyed and the power that came with it.

Unlike other women in Ancient Rome, the Vestals were emancipated from their family's patriarchal power and had the right to own property by themselves. They could make their own wills and could also give evidence in a court of law without taking an oath.

Well, they had all these perks but the price?- 30 years of enforced Chastity and if found guilty of breaking her vow, she would be buried alive since it was forbidden to shed the blood of a Vestal Virgin.
    Eventually I guess people got tired of being told they can't have sex though. But the sexual revolution didn't fix the problem and so now we're working on destroying nature instead because gay men seem to be having more fun, and Louise Perry is not amused. Wooo.

This is a good time to live though because you have all the images + gifs etc of cute guys + audio porn. Back then well probably not I'm not checking dates and if you lived in ancient Greece you just had to ask Sappho to write you some poem and Adonis didn't have long hair either I don't think. Why even get out of bed? I think that's why she chucked herself off a cliff tbh.

Uh in my early 20s I almost read Meditations (by Marcus Aurelius,) but I don't like to read so I think I just read quotes and watched some videos about stoicism. It's important to note that the only reason I almost did that was because I was very into Spock in the Star Trek reboot films.

no they're busy fapping to ancient greece
    they're really into ancient Greece from my minimal interaction
    =D

I'm actually not a transsexual though. Also I don't really think about ancient Greece besides Sappho and greek mythology and Plato's 5 regimes. I haven't read Republic obviously. I'll think about anything if it's referenced in a song but I actually was reading about that before this song:

I liked contrasting that with modern Anglosphere politics at one point I guess in 2016-2017 or something. This song came out in 2018 and it was before then but not long before then. The only reason I know about Boudica (and the many different ways people spell that name,) is because of Enya:

That's tangentially related to the Roman empire too I guess. I think about her a lot.

Someone dug up this. Definitely needs more pixels:

I prefer to think about non-binary and androgynous figures even though they are always typecast as being trans women. Or women. In the same way Jewish people are considered women. I don't really let myself feel sad because masculinity is a purity cult so you can't really win. That's why Slaanesh and Khorne hate each other.

I had the same thought

Then I wondered "what does that say about guys who also don?t think about Rome?"
    You neurotically wondered if trans guys think about ancient Rome? I think you're the only people who have ever thought anything about trans guys. Besides the 2 trans women I stumbled on who had a thing for trans guys (but it was more like any trans masc people I guess and some androgynous women.)

I don't think about Rome wtf is this meme
    You're a trans guy now.

My brother was talking about this meme the other day actually lol.

You should see the Facebook post on my practice Facebook page where I include the part about coding and IT and fantasy as well as part of the differential lol.

I think these people live in a state of being faintly dissociated all the time. They are not as locked into their mech as normies. As a result they're sort of aware of the fact that they're piloting a body around a reality. The concept of a fantasy reality that is different from this one is not implausible to their brain. As a result, fiction media tends to appeal to them a lot more, as does order and structure of things. Hence the trope of the MTF IT Admin / Coder.

Have you ever noticed the like rural straight dude at the bar's response to dungeons and dragons? "What is all this stupid goblins and elves and shit. It's pointless, it's dumb, it's not even real".

They're just a different phenotype, and they're locked more into the matrix. They can't really envision anything beyond this one, and subsequently, are unaware of the fact that they're piloting a meat sack.

I really do think these differences in perception of reality and fantasy and coding and so on are all genetic. I'm trying to elucidate specifically what genes.
    It's fun until it's not I guess.

This is a really insane timeline. Except I have this feeling that we keep repeating it.
    The impulse is pure
    By external interference

Signals get crossed
    By internal incoherence

Everybody got to deviate
    From the norm

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    I have a weird pain on the side of my head that is tender and yet sends shocks.

I probably just need a nap lol

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)

I remember seeing this video and thought it was weird. The peoples eyes and the contortions.....scary.

What stood out to me most is the action that is also a play on words..... At 2:32, it is clearly a "Barbie-cue" hahaha.

Don't try this at home, kidz!

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quote Ironman View Post

I remember seeing this video and thought it was weird. The peoples eyes and the contortions.....scary.

What stood out to me most is the action that is also a play on words..... At 2:32, it is clearly a "Barbie-cue" hahaha.

Yeah that was one of my favourite music videos when I was a teenager. I remember the first time I saw it on some music channel and being like 'wtf' lol.
    The impulse is pure
    By external interference

Signals get crossed
    By internal incoherence

Everybody got to deviate
    From the norm

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    I started reading Sappho's wikipedia page and then the lesbian one. This definitely isn't what they had in mind when people talked about guys thinking about Ancient Rome.

Women in ancient Rome were similarly subject to men's definitions of sexuality. Modern scholarship indicates that men viewed female homosexuality with hostility. They considered women who engaged in sexual relations with other women to be biological oddities that would attempt to penetrate women--and sometimes men--with "monstrously enlarged" clitorises.[49] According to scholar James Butrica, lesbianism "challenged not only the Roman male's view of himself as the exclusive giver of sexual pleasure but also the most basic foundations of Rome's male-dominated culture". No historical documentation exists of women who had other women as sex partners.[50]
    No that's not what a lesbian is. Sounds more like me in the alternate universe where I get to have a fulfilling sex life or something. So in some ways that's the opposite of a lesbian but also not quite.

I like that they included men and biological oddity there that's very important. It feels very alienating.

And I love that I think the only place I'm going to find people who I relate to in any way (even then not entirely,) might be some subreddit for a megalomaniac doctor who thinks that a lot of afab trans people are the reason trans people face discrimination (instead of you know transphobes,) and who will judge me for not having medically transitioned. All these kind of spaces online are usually a bunch of toxicity with minor moments of connection/relating.

Have you found the case where sexual orientation feels "broken" (to say it someway)? Like one is half-baked, the other one is half-baked, but none of them fully works, and it's not ace neither, it's more like they stayed "half-done".

And it's not psychological. Or who knows, maybe it is, but there's some weird anomalies in the hormonal profile and physical symptoms related to likely issues in stereidogenesis, so that's a more likely prime suspect.
    That's exactly how I've thought about it over the years.

I don't relate to much of the details of the following posts though as I like curvy bodies on women (not exclusively,) but I like guys with slim bodies. Don't like the idea of being penetrated really at all and prefer the idea of topping in fantasy at least. I have different thoughts about porn and my past relationships where I avoided sex and it felt wrong especially sexually were also with guys not women. But the like asexual-ish, bisexual-ish androgyny half-formed/broken feeling is very relatable to me. I feel like I often try to sexualise guys as women and sometimes vice versa over the years as well. Like just take certain traits and reimagine people in my head, or since faceapp has become a thing there's certain guys I found attractive who I'm more/equally attracted to as women.

No [BEEP] - I know exactly what you mean. I'm the same way and I've been fucked up over it. For context I'm a 6ft, "pretty" ADHD trans man with no hypermobility or autism but a lot of aggression, agency, crassness maybe etc that a lot of trans men don't seem to have.

I find women's bodies extremely attractive and I love looking at them in a not very feminist way, but I don't know what to do with them outside of touching them etc. I assumed it was a penis lacking problem, which there is some evidence for, but also, I just don't fantasize about fucking them much of the time, though I do sometimes. With T looking at women became like a drug to me.

Men look like the chosen undead to me and I hate gay porn. Regardless, to my shame I love being fucked, yet it's a totally self involved experience - I feel like I'm playing pretend that I'm attracted to them. I can be attracted to feminine men in theory so long as their bodies are curvy enough.

I am attracted to androgyny in both genders specifically inassofar as I can access it, I often fear I'm asexual, but I'm definitely not. I'm just not sure how to be happy. I'm not fully attracted to anyone enough to go after them. I don't like the logistical options available to me in this world and I want better ones. I'm afraid I will just remain alone as a result. Broken sexuality. Is this your experience?
    I wish people wouldn't feel the need to say things like the bolded.

That's exactly my experience.

I find the female body extremely attractive, but it's something aesthetic, like looking at a statue. The male body feels "undead", as you said, but at the same time there's a weird attraction. I hate gay porn on one side, and feel completely bored with lesbian porn on the other. With straight porn and both a male and a female I feel like I don't know exactly where to look. I feel much more attracted to androgynous looking too, both in males and females.

I used to date women, though I stopped years ago once I realized I was always trying to escape having sex. And I'm not asexual, I have a libido, but I don't know what to do with it. I use to say that I'm a practicing asexual.

I have ADHD and almost every issue in the nonad of trans except hypermobility. I actually described a few days ago as the non-hypermobile variant. I am not aggresive, I'm indeed the very opposite: appeasing and nurturing. But I think that could be part of extreme ADHD: in my case, pure inattentive non-hyperactive ADHD, which you could call extreme female ADHD type, while the male ADHD leans more often towards hyperactive and aggresive.

I don't know how HRT will influence it since I'm still in the bureaucratic waiting hell. As an additional story, I started methyl vitamins about 4-5 weeks ago and it was a huge difference: they wiped out a recurrent feeling of "like-fever" and numbness I had from morning to mid-evening. And I've found some unexpected effect: my sexual orientation is (very slowly) shifting towards guys. Changes in sexual orientation seem to be extremely rare when using methyl vits, but there's cases where it happened.
    It's very awkward how they just lumped everything together for most of history. Like Rachilde had to repeatedly insist she wasn't a lesbian because she sort of identified as a gay man and sort of as a woman it seems, but had at least one relationship with a woman. And then her first novel was interpreted as a lesbian book by Oscar Wilde even though it's in a literal sense a straight role reversal book I guess? But the female character insists that her relationship with the male character is a gay male relationship and not lesbian but also that he's a woman. So a paradox.

But it's an ongoing point of mass social conflict now even inside the LGBT+ community and especially for afab people who are rarely understood or accepted even by doctors like this one. Also the endless arguing over the precise gradations of people's sexuality and how they label that and then gatekeeping surrounding that on social media and the issues every subgroup has with each other.

I wish more online conversations were like the above so I could try and find people with similar experiences because it always feels like I don't fit in neatly anywhere (even with the above quotes/subreddit anyway.) Which I know logically is just reality but it feels very alienating.

That doctor responded to my post too and was basically like 'I agree with you the problem is labels.' spoilers though: we don't agree lol. Also I don't think I want to respond to him directly again.

He said he's cool with people who are 'masculine or tomboys and a bit [BEEP] or bisexual' calling themselves non-binary 'or whatever' that this is not rare and probably represents 15% of afab people and is 'standard fare across the planet'

So this is apparently why he thinks it's OK (the absolute insanity of this when you can just be cisgender and straight and have that accepted by default no justification or picking apart physical traits necessary):

I'm fairly confident the overwhelming majority of them have some degree of homosexuality due to androgen exposure. And I base that on the fact that nearly every single one of my [BEEP] women has elevated androgens in some way. They all have that peach fuzz going down the side of their face. Not all of them will have severe acne or other stuff, but it's enough to cause non-gender normative behavior and other neurological structural changes.
    So you're saying I'm valid because I've struggled with some kind of weird skin issue on my face for most of my adult life that I sought treatment for that worked temporarily but now it's been an issue again for the past few years and I kind of gave up (on everything.)

And I came across a guy like this on twitter before who was arguing that there was some phenotype that real bisexual women like Amber Heard and Kristen Stewart had.

Also once again I have no idea what he's treating them for if they id as [BEEP] women. I guess some decide to go on hrt but otherwise I'm confused.

I don't deny the existence of these people at all. And if these people identify as non-binary or whatever, I'm totally cool with it.
    and then he went into a rant again about the same archetype of person:

What I'm not cool with is a girl that in say 2010 would have never in a million years identified as anything non-binary or whatever, labeling herself as he/him, for the benefit of attention and to be considered special.
    See afab people are always accused of doing that and dismissing people like this without investigating further is a form of misogyny. Have you talked to any of these people? I sincerely doubt it.

And my point was look at someone like Ashnikko she labels herself genderfluid, posts a lot of stuff like that very sexualised and feminine, uses she/they pronouns. Some of her music videos are more androgynous, her general voice pitch etc is a bit androgynous, and she's in a long term relationship with a woman so it would be pretty dumb to call someone like that 'spicy straight.' It's not black/white even then.

This is sort of tangential but I also kind of resent this bizarre standard we've set where androgyny in afab people is just cutting your hair short and wearing unisex clothing. How is this not androgynous?

I'm a 41 year old man, and I'm fucking annoyed that I actually love this. What the hell?
    These types of comments which are really common amuse me as well.

What bothers me is seeing actual transgender people sit there and defend some girl who will hang her boobs out on her only fans and go by he/him and a name like Matt. This person is basically co-opting their identity. They are like somebody who isn't actually native American but is pretending to be so for the benefit of tribal identity. A tribe they don't actually belong to.
    He goes back to this specific archetype of a person and that's what I'm saying is misogyny really. Because of the focus on sexualisation and sex work again. He's not complaining about the many amab trans people who don't pass or medically transition and use she/her pronouns he is focussed specifically on young afab people who post revealing photos.

But not only that who cares what pronouns someone decides to go by? It's a personal preference.

Also I do identify as a man as part of my identity and I realise it's insulting for trans guys to think we have anything in common ever but I don't consider myself to be in a radically different group or for non-binary to be a singular third gender identity that's entirely separated. I know that fucks with the people who want there to be a huge chasm between man and woman and cis and trans though. Just like bisexuals have a similar issue with sexuality.

Is it illegal to use he/him pronouns unless you medically transition?

This idea of 'co-opting identity' seems very stupid to me when it comes to gender expression anyway. It's the same energy as the people who get mad at Harry Styles for wearing a dress but not being openly queer. 'You don't struggle with discrimination because of your status and heterosexuality so you can't wear a dress.' WHAT?

Although you can interpret this video in many ways (and I have done so lol) I think the initial point of it was commentary on that discourse. A bunch of stuff in the video is obviously a reference to Harry Styles too:

I started writing this song as comedomusicological exercise in attacking one specific individual for Your Entertainment. But the more I wrote, the more I started to feel like a voyeur, contorting that stranger into a reductive stereotype of my own creation. This song is about that.
    And it's not some sex worker on only fans fault that trans people are being discriminated against. Sex workers are discriminated against too. You can literally lose your job if your employer finds out you have an onlyfans account I have seen this happen to many people!

I think I have too much anxiety to respond to him again directly. I regret that I didn't make it clear in my initial post to him about the sex work thing since I was really only arguing that there's a spectrum of experiences etc and he just kind of manoeuvred around his common but obvious dislike of feminine sex workers.

I don't wish to inflict experiences I have from most of society on anyone else so no I don't agree.

This never happened in the past because there was no positive social acceptance of transgender people. They reviewed as an aberration. Something to be abhorred Or be ashamed of. Since the [BEEP] liberation, you've basically seen things that used to be shameful now be celebrated. While that's great, people want to be part of that celebration, and so they try to sign up for something that they aren't actually part of.
    I felt more comfortable questioning my gender identity + sexuality and researching this topic online in 2010 then I did at any point past around 2015 which was around when I decided to come out online. It became a huge culture war thing around that time and I think all of the background noise makes it very difficult to find a way to be comfortable especially irl so I still haven't.

I don't find there is much support from the general public or even people like you at all. So ironic. Trans women especially tend to hate on afab non-binary people online (I think that's just because most websites have more trans women posting regularly though.) Transphobes negative stereotypes for trans men don't really exist because trans men are invisible instead their negative comments are all about a stereotype of a non-binary afab person like dyed hair and piercings etc and all these things just get lumped together in their mind. I consider that their problem that they overreact. And people try to distance themselves from those people because they are bigger outcasts in society than passing trans people are.

They are not accepted more than cisgender people and do not get more social benefits than that group. None of the research on non-binary people points to that either they are struggling more in various areas of life compared to cisgender people. It takes like 10 minutes of research on Google to pick up on that:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9816129/

Deviating from prevailing gender norms may have a negative impact on non-binary people's personal development and well-being, especially concerning their mental health, social relations, personal networks, and work possibilities. Besides worsened well-being, they have an increased risk of exposure to harassment and violence (Aparicio-Garc?a et al., 2018; Newcomb et al., 2020).
    https://www.frontiersin.org/articles...22.993568/full

During the pandemic, 20% reported that they were physically abused compared to 10.3% in the multinational sample of gender binary adolescents, 25% reported that they were grouped or touched in a sexual manner without their consent compared to 12.2% of the gender binary people surveyed, and the same amount, 25%, were threatened and felt seriously afraid compared to 11.5% of the gender binary population (Kerekes et al., 2021b). In cyberbullying, 25% reported that someone had written offensive things about them online compared to 12.5% in the gender binary population and 16% compared to 8.9% in gender binary (Kerekes et al., 2021b) reported that someone had uploaded pictures or videos about them without their consent on the internet. This data shows an at least doubled risk of being victimized as a gender non-binary adolescent. This can be related to Rimes et al. (2019), who concluded that gender non-binary and binary transgender adolescents experienced higher levels of domestic violence and childhood sexual abuse than the gender binary population. The prevalence of health risk behaviors among transgender and gender non-conforming youths was described in Eisenberg et al. (2017), where in addition to suicidal ideations, they demonstrated greater risk of emotional stress and experiences of bullying with higher risk behaviors and lower protective factors compared to gender binary/cisgender youths.
    About 40% of non-binary adolescents reported having experienced physical abuse, and half of them experienced psychological abuse at some point in their lives. Seventeen percent reported living with adults with alcohol-use problems. Non-binary adolescents' personalities were found to be dominated by high scores in Openness, Neuroticism, and Agreeableness.
    https://www.ucl.ac.uk/ioe/news/2022/...ealth-problems

It also reveals stark patterns in mental health by gender identity, as those who identify as non-binary are more likely to report poor mental health than those who identify as male or female. Almost 70% of those who identified as non-binary reported high psychological distress, compared to 54% of those who identified as female and 33% for those who identify as male.

A total of 61% of non-binary respondents had self-harmed, compared to 23% of females and 11% of males – and over a third (35% ) had attempted suicide compared to 11% of females and 5% of males. They were also far more likely to report bullying, with over half (54% ) saying they had experienced bullying at school, compared to 27% of girls and 20% of boys.
    This is from a LGBT+ survey in the UK. Seems to include lesbian, gay, bisexual, pansexual, asexual, trans and non-binary people:

37% of trans women, 34% of trans men and 38% of non-binary people felt comfortable being LGBT in the UK. Only 5% of all trans respondents aged under 25 said they felt very comfortable (scoring 5 out of 5), rising to 15% of those aged 55-64 and 31% of those aged 65+.
    On average, respondents were less satisfied with their life nowadays than the general population, scoring it 6.5 out of 10, compared with 7.7 for the general UK population. Among cisgender respondents, gay/lesbian people had the highest scores (6.9) and pansexual or asexual people had the lowest scores (both 5.9). Trans people had low scores: trans men scored 5.1, trans women scored 5.5 and non-binary people scored 5.5.
    59% of trans women and 56% of trans men who responded to the survey said they had avoided expressing their gender identity for fear of a negative reaction from others. For non-binary respondents the figure was much higher, at 76%. Generally, respondents with a minority gender identity had avoided expressing their gender identity in all contexts, but particularly when out in public (e.g. 68% avoided it on the street).
    A quarter (24% ) of all respondents were not open about being LGBT with any family members that they lived with (excluding partners), while 65% were open with all or most.. Younger people were more likely not to be open with any of the family they lived with (42% of cisgender 16-17 year olds and 28% of 18-24 year olds). Only 3% of all respondents were not open about being LGBT to any of their friends; around 82% were open to all or most of their friends.
    https://www.scottishtrans.org/wp-con...ary-report.pdf

34% had been told services did not know enough about nonbinary people to help them, and 11% had been refused services or had services stop because they were non-binary
    Only 4% of respondents always felt comfortable sharing their non-binary identity at work – compared to 52% who never felt comfortable
    People worried about the following if they were to share their non-binary identity at work:
    • 90% worried their identity wouldn’t be respected
    • 88% worried it would make their work environment more
    difficult
    • 55% worried it would impact on their career progression
    84% of respondents felt their gender identity wasn’t valid, 83% felt more isolated and excluded, 76% felt that they had lower selfesteem and 65% felt they had poorer mental health due to the lack of representation of people like them within services (n 809).
    The only services where non-binary people felt comfortable about being out was in LGBT services, where 72% of respondents 'always' or 'usually' felt comfortable sharing their non-binary identity (n 743).

The service where people felt the least comfortable being open about being non-binary was with the police, with 69% of respondents saying they 'never' felt comfortable sharing their identity (n 568 ). This is important in considering the monitoring and reporting of hate crimes, as non-binary people are not comfortable being honest about their gender identity with the police.
    Throughout health services, people reported feeling uncomfortable being open about their non-binary identity. This was particularly true of general NHS services, where 60% of respondents 'never' felt comfortable (n 824), as well as with GPs where 50% of respondents said they 'never' felt comfortable (n 846). This would suggest that non-binary people have little confidence that health services will respect their identities, and that more training is needed for staff working in these settings.
    "I have told only a few close friends of my gender identity because I am terrified of the truth about myself, that I will not be accepted. People finding out about my gender is one of my biggest fears."
    "I have not come out to my parents/family yet, as they are not very accepting of trans people (and almost certainly do not believe in non-binary identities), and thus am not comfortable disclosing my non-binary identity to the vast majority of people, in case my parents find out from them."
    "I sometimes feel comfortable saying I'm trans, but I'm not comfortable bringing up that I'm not exactly a trans man, in case no one takes my maleness seriously. This means I present slightly more masculine in terms of style than I would prefer, so that people can perceive my gender and don’t misgender me."
    "I find that most services can just about cope with the idea that you are transgender (that is something I am happy to disclose with all of the above services), but being non-binary is still beyond a lot of people’s comprehension."
    "I quite often present as a binary trans man when accessing services because people respond a lot better and tend to make more of an effort to use the right pronouns and treat me respectfully. I’ve found that a lot of people don’t understand being told you are non-binary and can get quite aggressive and interrogative."
    The fact that people felt more comfortable presenting as a trans man or trans woman, rather than a non-binary trans person, indicates that there is a perception amongst some non-binary people that binary trans identities are better understood, and that binary trans people are treated better by services. This would suggest the importance of increasing training for service providers around non-binary identities and how to include them in provision, as well as indicating that anti-discrimination laws should be extended to specifically include non-binary people, so that they can feel confident that they won’t face discrimination when accessing services.
    "I have avoided seeing my doctor and getting the health care I need because I do not think he will take me seriously as a non-binary person. I already struggle with anxiety about doctors. The fact that the UK government does not recognise non-binary people further works to discourage me from getting the help I need."
    It definitely seems great to me especially for teenagers and young people. We should definitely yell at them for how they present online. /s

Honestly the more I read from these webpages the more pissed off with that doctor I've become because he's so ignorant.

But again it's still dumb to make suffering a requirement for expression. F1nnster is a femboy and calls himself a man and he passes as female most of the time even irl because of how he presents. He also takes photos that really make it seem like he has breasts though he does not. No one really cares though because he's cisgender (as far as we know.)

The rest just descends into a respectability politics rant:

A lot of times people on the subreddit forget that they are unique. That they are not part of the general populace. They live in a bubble surrounded by transgender and [BEEP] people, and so that's their normal. That's the people that they think will evaluate the situation when it appears on TV or in social media or wherever when somebody's having a meltdown and they want to make an example out of this "Transgender" person.

Just look what happened with the transgender school shooter? Like it was all about that person's gender.

In short, some of these people that are not really transgender but just want to be part of the cool kids club are diluting the actual meaning of the word, and when they behave poorly, their actions reflect onto the community who has embraced them as part of themselves. That is what I find problematic.
    Men have been known to shoot up schools.

You're the one who suggested going on testosterone led to some of your patients beating up their girlfriends for the first time... I personally don't think it has to do with hrt or being trans but sexuality/competition stuff. Also in domestic violence situations specifically in situations where domestic abuse is one sided cis women commit more domestic violence in relationships with men than cis men do so that's even more removed.

Well I'm definitely not in that situation. I don't know any trans or non-binary people irl. I used to have some trans people I talked to online but now I basically don't talk to anyone besides my friend who is a cis guy and doesn't understand any of this and I don't talk to him about anything related though he has brought the topic up a few times because we know a bunch of people who came out as trans from when we were at uni over the past few years.

My dad will complain about wokeness and defended jk rowling vaguely the last time I saw him (which is so old now I haven't read anything about her in ages and I try to avoid doing so/thinking about her at all at this point.) I'm closeted except to my brother and friend who don't really understand me. Sometimes I'll try to explain certain things to my brother if he makes some generalised gender based statement and he means well, but like I say he doesn't really get it. I avoid bringing up any tangential topics irl but they get brought up sometimes anyway. I go online and read comments from full blown fascists regularly engaging in various race discourse, misogynists and transphobes everywhere. (In many ways this is preferable to dealing with the trans or LGBT+ community directly as it's less personal for me and when reading that stuff I'm aware they're my outgroup in the first place. It's like when you're reading stuff or interacting with people who are LGBT+ especially trans you never know if they will be accepting or not so you can never really relax or be comfortable. Some people are nice because they feel social pressure etc. It's even more alienating.)

I often feel like I'm in hostile territory online. I'm also aware that my existence is annoying to everyone around me or would be irl if I didn't isolate myself as much as possible. I don't even feel comfortable being myself and can't even figure out how to do that at this point irl. I feel like an alien often and that I'll never be comfortable around others.

And this is all exhausting and not limited to LGBT+ stuff this is just the default Human experience online now I think and increasingly everywhere. It's really [BEEP] and nothing like the 2000s online.

Also it feels more and more like I'm living in Nazi Germany or something.

People freak out about the inclusion of non-binary language/people in video games but there's an mmo I play that has recently done this and it feels nice to be able to use male terms for titles etc. You can also switch bodies which I sometimes do but I prefer the way female characters look in that game since you can make them look more androgynous imo unless there's gendered style in armour which I don't like the style of then I've switched a few times. Also with some things they have non-binary options now too which I use.

But that's ruining the game for other people but don't they have real life to exist in? I don't have real life.

There's all these people's voices in my head when I watch TV shows etc I can hear their criticisms in my head sometimes. Not just related to this their criticisms about everything. I shouldn't be watching a show and thinking 'the people on the internet are going to be or would be (if it's an older show,) pissed off about this' etc. It's really a problem specific to mass communication because you're connected to a large chunk of the Human race - often people you have no overlapping values or personality traits with - and all their stupid thoughts are in your head.

At least I don't feel that way when reading fanfiction and things like that because that was never for them and they're mostly oblivious.

Should probably just spend more time on tumblr or something which I was doing a bit more at one point. It's a lot more chill.
    The impulse is pure
    By external interference

Signals get crossed
    By internal incoherence

Everybody got to deviate
    From the norm

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote Ironman View Post

That song reminds me of a lyric from a battle rapper: "My rounds dart into space and they bounce particles, to put you in a black hole, son, and Soundgarden you.

--

I think first experiences (the good ones anyway) are always the best. Wouldn't it be nice to forget your favorite experiences and then get to experience them again? Maybe that's where rebirth comes in.

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.