What lessons have you learnt from day to day life? For the most part keep them positive - this is the inspiration thread. Share with others what you have learnt.
For me some are:
1. You can never be productive while sitting on your bed
2. You sometimes need to hurt others in order to respect yourself
3. Making lists are the bomb and is a very good way to keep productive
4. Smiling really does a. make others feel better and b. makes other more friendly towards you
5. You cannot rely on others to make you happy or give you what you want