Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

SAD: Never heard about it but i think i have it.

I have a problem with my speech where i think a lot before i utter words to anyone around me.Its like i analyse the words in my mind and judge and introspect it in various ways before speaking it to anyone.even while speaking i think a lot about it and even after ending any conversation i analyse and judge my words that i used in conversation and judge myself negatively which gives me more anxiety and bothers me a lot..is that what speech anxiety is or i have something else?

Total Eclipse's Avatar Happy Sparkles and Coffee
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    LovedLoved
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Re: Never heard about it but i think i have it.

This sounds like it goes over to Social Anxiety Disorder. what do you feel like when you talk, shaky nervousness, sick, dry mouth?

Are you afraid others are judging you, or is it your self 'judge'.
    Blessed Be, in both Light and Darkness.
    ♥¥ Love and Light☮☼

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I am very critical to myself...I always say that i am being useless with every action or word that i do or say...It is also true that i sometimes cannot pronounce the words clearly! I dont know whether its because of the side effects of the medicines i am taking or if its the cause of my social anxiety symptom.I hesitate a lot these days and find it very hard to express myself. and also i have Bipolar disorder I with all these anxieties surrounding outside. but my greatest problem is with speech i hate this symptom where i have no clue about what to speak in most of the situations and even if i know i cannot speak it freely like other people.Its dilemma everywhere.everywhere negative thoughts in my mind. i will be doing some web cam chat and try to know if i am being exactly what i have describe above because i do find myself doing the same things on net as well and will try to know if this is related to any other SA sufferer although i dont wish this on anyone!

Total Eclipse's Avatar Happy Sparkles and Coffee
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    LovedLoved
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Yeah, I get what your saying with my SA, I get this a lot. We are our worst critics, you know!
    Blessed Be, in both Light and Darkness.
    ♥¥ Love and Light☮☼

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Would this be the fear of speaking in front of a crowd or being the center of attention???

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.