Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Gilligan!!! I'm confused!!

I've just finished watching all 3 seasons of Gilligan's Island for the 9th time. If people can canoe to their island, why can't they build a raft and go to another island? Is it just because they don't know where they are? I mean, they are able to make bathtubs, huts, cars (yes, they have a car), but they can't seem to build something seaworthy enough to bring them off the island.

And it was a 3 hour tour. They have a gazillion things such as clothes, accessories. I do remember that in one episode, a crate washed ashore that had old movie stuff. Maybe every single thing they need such as electrodes, pulleys, and other metal gadgets was in that crate. Season 3 just had way too much nuclear reactors that were made out of coconuts.

As horrific as it is to make this statement, "I just don't think I believe Gilligan's Island can be real anymore."
    The Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    That makes sense if they were going to a resort. By jove, I think you've cleared up my, "hey wait.........." comments.

See whenever I question these things my kids would always say, "Mom! It's only a TV show!"

They also said that when I'd ask, "Where do they park those big things" on Power Rangers. It's not like you can find a garage for a big ship like that.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    FlirtyFlirty
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    While we're at it, how does SpongeBob have a campfire - isn't he under the sea?
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no one's definition of your life;
    Define Yourself
    -Robert Frost-

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Tinkerbell View Post
    Yeah, I'm beginning to believe that might not be a reality show either. Very suspicious.

pam's Avatar needs more cowbell
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    You know what I want to know? How does Jim Rockford get to have a Firebird and live on the beach if he makes so little money as a PI?

Also, on the Big Bang Theory--how can dumb waitress Penny afford an apartment by herself while a physicist and another scientist have to share one across the hall, and a space guy still lives at home with his mother?

And I'm having a memory problem--does anyone know who shot JR in the 1980s?

pam's Avatar needs more cowbell
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Tinkerbell View Post
    Yeah, and yet the girl squirrel still has to wear that helmet for air to breathe.....

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote pam View Post
    You know what I want to know? How does Jim Rockford get to have a Firebird and live on the beach if he makes so little money as a PI?
    Delivers pizza in his spare time

Quote pam View Post
    Also, on the Big Bang Theory--how can dumb waitress Penny afford an apartment by herself while a physicist and another scientist have to share one across the hall, and a space guy still lives at home with his mother?
    Maybe people who eat a lot of cheesecake are great tippers?

Quote pam View Post
    And I'm having a memory problem--does anyone know who shot JR in the 1980s?
    I don't remember either.

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.