Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Yossarian's Avatar Television Man
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The Blue Jays are off to a better start than last year. They are one game above .500 with a record of 6-5. Starting pitcher Dustin McGowan recorded his first win since 2008 last night. It is nice to seem him get a win after being injured for so long. I hope he does well. There may be some changes though, because J.A. Happ will becoming off the disabled list soon.
    "Hey sexy mama, wanna kill all humans?"

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Yossarian View Post
    The Blue Jays are off to a better start than last year. They are one game above .500 with a record of 6-5. Starting pitcher Dustin McGowan recorded his first win since 2008 last night. It is nice to seem him get a win after being injured for so long. I hope he does well. There may be some changes though, because J.A. Happ will becoming off the disabled list soon.
    Is baseball like football in that if a key player gets injured, the entire football team is screwed. Does it work that way in baseball?
    The Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about

Yossarian's Avatar Television Man
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote chantellabella View Post
    Is baseball like football in that if a key player gets injured, the entire football team is screwed. Does it work that way in baseball?
    I think a baseball team would have to be missing a few key players before they were in any real trouble.
    "Hey sexy mama, wanna kill all humans?"

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    the seahawks. is that a team? if its not a team then my answer is the mets (which i know for fact is a team).
    " just because we have houses and TV's doesn't mean we're not still peasants being exploited"

"The meeting with my Pastor did not go well today. . .so bad in fact that I had to schedule an emergency meeting with my Therapist. "

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Dodgers.....grew up in the SF Bay Area but hated all bay area teams. There was a powerful radio station in LA I could pick up some nights and as a child I'd sit and listen to Vin Scully call the games. Over 50 years later he's still doing the play by play.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Astros have lost 7 out of their last 10, ffs. What was once a more than 15 game lead into first place is shrinking now. The bats aren't working and our closers just absolutely suck lately. Though they are winning this afternoon.

I just hope they don't limp into the playoffs, to lose in the first round. That would be a goddamned shame, after the lead they've had most of the season.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.