Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Shyness vs anxiety????

am I shy or do I have social anxiety disorder?

I get frustrated, why am i so shy, but so out going, Avoiding peopole, because i think they think im wierd or i will screw up, why is it so Dang hard, Why because its a fear the I dont know how to handle... like not even kidding it hurts to talk to people I don't know and even when Im with my friends I can't talk I have to push so so hard just to get words out I am so tired of it.If my teacher asks me a question it takes me a minute to even start talking and even then I get red trip over my own tongue everyone laughs at me.I can't do anything ordering food,asking for a pencil.They all call me creepy,crazy,loner,useless,friendless this is terrible I know High school is over in two years but it isn't the words it's the beatings my boyfriend broke up with me because he doesn't want to get hurt I can't take it.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    None of us can give you a yes or no answer on here. You'll need to see a doctor if you want help.

But it does sound like it. And I know what it's like dealing with it in High School. I've only just got out of that environment. And the thing about teenagers? All those stupid rules they had in high school and the ideas they had about how the world really works...means absolutely nothing outside in the world. Quite simply, the older you get, the less someone is going to care and the less it matters. As you said, its two more years, whch may seem like a long time (One did to me this time last year). You can get through this.

And what do you mean beatings? Dude, if you're getting attacked in school, jeez, get help!
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Well, time will tell high school can be a weird time for a lot of people.

Antidote's Avatar Rude & Shouty
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    How old are you and how long have you been struggling with this? If it's been longer than 6 months it sounds like social anxiety.

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.