Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Quote chantellabella View Post
    You can both come. Skippy can entertain us, and you can't drive, Otherside. You can keep the cats company.
    Oh I can drive. You just use the wrong side of the road. And your highways are some sort of deathtrap.I mean, ugh...the first lane is for driving and if you're someone who feels the need to go 30mph in a caravan, the second is for overtaking the slow people, and the third is for overtaking people on the second lane if you feel like going fast and saying [BEEP] it to the speed limit.

And yeah...I'd manage to get you a load of speeding fines driving 80. Apparently 60 is the limit there on the highways. Too slow.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Skippy's Avatar Pickin' and Grinnin'!
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Otherside View Post
    Oh I can drive. You just use the wrong side of the road. And your highways are some sort of deathtrap.I mean, ugh...the first lane is for driving and if you're someone who feels the need to go 30mph in a caravan, the second is for overtaking the slow people, and the third is for overtaking people on the second lane if you feel like going fast and saying [BEEP] it to the speed limit.

And yeah...I'd manage to get you a load of speeding fines driving 80. Apparently 60 is the limit there on the highways. Too slow.
    Hehe....I have a caravan. The definitive "Soccer Mom" vehicle.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Quote Skippy View Post
    Hehe....I have a caravan. The definitive "Soccer Mom" vehicle.
    Oh I meant these things.

caravan1.jpg

Nothing screams "LOOK AT ME IM ENGLSIH MIDDLE CLASS [BEEP] YEAH I WONT EVEN BOOK A HOTEL TO GO ON HOLIDAY AND PLAN TO EAT SPAM ALL WEEK" louder than dragging one of those behind your car.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Skippy's Avatar Pickin' and Grinnin'!
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Otherside View Post
    Oh I meant these things.

caravan1.jpg

Nothing screams "LOOK AT ME IM ENGLSIH MIDDLE CLASS [BEEP] YEAH I WONT EVEN BOOK A HOTEL TO GO ON HOLIDAY AND PLAN TO EAT SPAM ALL WEEK" louder than dragging one of those behind your car.
    Ohhhhhh I thought ya meant Dodge Caravan.
    But heey these're cool! I'd like one of em myself! could just live in that. Would that make me trailer trash?? LOL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.