Thread: Health Anxiety?

JustGaara's Avatar Hurt Good.
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Health Anxiety?

Does anyone else have crazy health anxiety? I do and I constantly worry that I have a brain tumor or aneurysm or that I'm about to have a heart attack. It really doesn't help that my chances of developing an aneurysm are really high. The health anxiety is so bad, I avoid even reading about aneurysms in the hopes that not bringing it into my consciousness will somehow protect me from it . Also, I spend hours looking up relatively benign symptoms and reading the symptoms of the worst conditions to try to reassure myself that I don't have them/am not dying. The worst part is, I know that all of this is highly irrational, but I can't stop myself from having the fears and trying to assuage them.

Does anyone else suffer from this? If so, what are you afraid of/anxious about?

Total Eclipse's Avatar Happy Sparkles and Coffee
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    LovedLoved
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    This is pretty conman anxiety, to be honest. Even people without anxiety disorders, stress about this sometimes.

If I'm worried about health, (normally it's more of a panic type thing) and not 24/7, I watch a video like this, which helps.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCJJwkbn-eY
    Blessed Be, in both Light and Darkness.
    ♥¥ Love and Light☮☼

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.