Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Worse In The Morning?

Every morning, especially before work, my stomach just starts churning with anxiety for no reason at all. This morning it's especially worse and I have no idea why. It makes my days so hard to get through. The fact that it's only 8:50 and I have to be at work until 5PM is the absolute worst feeling. I just want to be able to be like my co-workers and get through a day without being scared and anxious and feeling sick. I took a Xanax this morning to try to relax and now I'm going to be all loopy for the rest of my day and then exhausted. Lovely :/

Any advice, thoughts and words of encouragement are appreciated

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Hey sweety,

How do you know others are not feel anxious too, a lot of people fake confidence and more of us are fooled lol, anyway that is besides the point. You said there was no reason for your anxiety, really? Is there anything you can pick out that might set you, doesn't matter how small. Do you feel like this in other situations?

I hope your day isn't going too bad, hang in there
    L.x
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Occasionally when I was reporting I would cry, just sit in my car before I would start it up and cry. I love writing and certain aspects of reporting but the stress level for me was high. I still think I should do something more with myself. Anxiety sucks. I used to just take it one step at a time and forgive, forgive and forgive yourself for not being perfect and being awkward and shy and whatever your demons are.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote lasair View Post
    Hey sweety,

How do you know others are not feel anxious too, a lot of people fake confidence and more of us are fooled lol, anyway that is besides the point. You said there was no reason for your anxiety, really? Is there anything you can pick out that might set you, doesn't matter how small. Do you feel like this in other situations?

I hope your day isn't going too bad, hang in there
    L.x
    This x2.

I generally wake up feeling the same way. It might help you to get up earlier and do something relaxing before work. That's what helps me best. Sometimes I take half a Clonazepam at the start of work too, though. And then I end up drinking coffee so I can stay awake lol.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I have a friend who's officially diagnosed with anxiety and depression (I've only been to three therapy sessions so far so I've only been told that I probably have GAD) and she said she sometimes feels like this, but I get it all the time. Even when I'm panicking about something, I constantly feel as if I'm making it all up for attention and am somehow forcing my heart to race or for these thoughts to come into my head. It's gotten to the point where I feel like I can't trust anything I think or feel, and I'm constantly panicking about whether I'm making my symptoms up, and how embarrassing it would be if I was and what I would have to tell my therapist and my parents and my friend...
    sajid

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Well I dont think you are alone, I feel like I have seen this post here before... I recall other people saying similar things about how their start to their work day is.

Usually it takes a certain situation to get my panic attacks going but once they do I am sort of screwed for the day. I've left work due to panic reactions.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote jordmare View Post
    Every morning, especially before work, my stomach just starts churning with anxiety for no reason at all. This morning it's especially worse and I have no idea why. It makes my days so hard to get through. The fact that it's only 8:50 and I have to be at work until 5PM is the absolute worst feeling. I just want to be able to be like my co-workers and get through a day without being scared and anxious and feeling sick. I took a Xanax this morning to try to relax and now I'm going to be all loopy for the rest of my day and then exhausted. Lovely :/

Any advice, thoughts and words of encouragement are appreciated
    I agree with lasair in that you might be assuming it's easy for others at work. I've worked in many fields over the years and just about everyone looks stressed at work. I think we would all like to stay home in bed and the fact that we have to face traffic, face customers or repetitious work, and see people we'd rather not spend our lives seeing everyday, is enough to stress anybody out. If your job is repetitious or a tad boring, your day drags on. That alone would make me anxious.
    The Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ExhaustedExhausted
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    i am much the same.... bad feelings but try to ignore your emotions...

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Anxious because you know you'll be at the place where your anxiety is known to hit you.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I generally feel the opposite, most anxiety in the evening and night time and not much in the mornings, it's like it builds up as the day progresses.

Koalafan's Avatar Socially inept Koala
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Equinox View Post
    I generally feel the opposite, most anxiety in the evening and night time and not much in the mornings, it's like it builds up as the day progresses.
    Same for me. My anxiety gets pretty intense at night and the worst time for me is when Im trying to fall asleep . Mornings are usually the best for me personally.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I am an anxiety sufferer aswell hits me in the morning by 1 or 2 o'clock in the afternoon it dies down I think the best cure for it is the gym it keeps it at bay cause doctors will only throw a fist full of tabs at ya and you end up getting hooked on them get into a routine eat proper and work out and rest that will do the job cause if I knew if it was the case of drinking batt accid to get rid of it I'd drink it all day long ! Cause it's the worst feeling u could ever have holds ya back on life .

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    A place that causes you to get anxiety,and you dread going to that place every morning.

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.