Page 114 of 424 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 124 164 214 314 ... LastLast
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 6354
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I don't know. Just feel bad

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Feeling extremely exploited. I have to put a stop to this today. This is not a situation where I'm in the right though. I promise all of my clients unlimited revisions until the project is completed to their liking. That sounds like a serious flaw in my approach to the business, but I've done this for over 300 clients, and within the short time I've been doing this it's always worked out fine. All of them have a goal in mind and want to reach it. They don't want to be dragging it out for months. This one in particular is really taking the "unlimited revisions" thing to heart though, and asking to see every possible arrangement of pixels humanly possible, and has been dragging this out for 3 months now. It's gone far beyond the point of reason.

It's sort of like the buffet owner who has to tell the fat guy "Alright, you've eaten too much. Please leave."

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tell the client you are having a family emergency etc. so you are reducing your working hours etc. Just tell them you need them to make a final decision now. And don't respond to them any longer.

Inscrutable Banana's Avatar Diggin' My Potatoes
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    My nose has been a bit runny this morning. I guess that means there are allergens flying around today, which is great because I also have to cut the weeds in the front yard at some point. Oh boy!

Still waiting on something I need to start working. Anticipation is not good for my brain as it just wants to be negative and think about all the ways that I can potentially make a fool of myself on the job or about whatever hassles I might encounter while on the job regardless of how remote the possibility of them happening are. I need to be able to start working so I can stop anticipating and just start doing it, eventually establish a routine and become comfortable enough to not be on edge about it constantly.

I also need to start studying to get my GED again. I waste far too much time just surfing the internet and visiting the same dozen or so websites in an endless loop and occasionally playing a video game or watching a movie or TV show. So hard for me to get the motivation to do things I know I need to do. :/
    “Scratch any cynic and you will find a disappointed idealist.” — George Carlin

"If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little." — George Carlin

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Misssy View Post
    Tell the client you are having a family emergency etc. so you are reducing your working hours etc. Just tell them you need them to make a final decision now. And don't respond to them any longer.
    Haha, I'd love to just stop replying. I'd like to get paid for the work I've done though. Thankfully we settled it today. He was really understanding about it.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ExhaustedExhausted
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I keep having recurring nightmares.
    I can't remember the last time I had a good dream.

Koalafan's Avatar Socially inept Koala
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Such a mental wreck right now

VickieKitties's Avatar Living irl
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    LovedLoved
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Not at the moment, which I can't often say.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Getting OCD false memories. Cant forgive my own mistakes at all and keep inventing more whenever possible..

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    In the Library trying to write a summary of the assignment I failed last year for this years assignment lol
    life---> <---me

VickieKitties's Avatar Living irl
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    LovedLoved
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Shut up, brain!

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ridiculously stressed out and anxious over how often I should hang out with this one person. We had been hanging out 3 wks in a row now...1-2x a wk. Now I feel like I should scale back... give them space and not take them away from whatever free time they have throughout the week/day. But... I can't handle that, I want to hang out with them all the damn time now. If I could be with them everyday, I would.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Yes, so you know when there are disturbing "news" images and stuff like that where people are injured. That kind of stuff really bother's me I am sensitive to it.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Sleepy, but can't sleep.

Total Eclipse's Avatar Happy Sparkles and Coffee
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    LovedLoved
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Nausea =/

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.