Page 243 of 424 FirstFirst ... 43 143 193 233 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 253 293 343 ... LastLast
Results 3,631 to 3,645 of 6354
    Keddy's Avatar The Awkward Conversationalist
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DrunkDrunk
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Blushy View Post
    I feel like an outcast everywhere I go. I have tried forum after forum and people just don't seem to "get" me.
    You don't need to feel like an outcast here. Sure, we're all very different from each other, but we all "get" each other on some level and there's a lot of mutual respect and support here.
    And you can always, always talk to me.
    "It is never too late to be what you might have been." - George Eliot

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HappyHappy
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Blushy View Post
    I feel like an outcast everywhere I go. I have tried forum after forum and people just don't seem to "get" me.
    I can totally relate. Probably why this is the only forum I go to now. Strangely enough the rest can cause stress and stress is kinda bad for me right now.

IllusionOfHappiness's Avatar killer of conversations
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote GunnyHighway View Post
    Today marks the end of the Calgary Stampede, which for someone new to Calgary, is quite a wonder to see. I was supposed to go with a friend but he had to back out. I basically have no other friends so I accepted the fact that I would not be attending. Today I get a message from a random number saying, "Your friend mentioned you wanted to go to Stampede, and I have nobody to go with either. Would you want to go to see Billy Talent?" Of course I say yes and get happy that I could actually go.

Nope. It was my friend on his new number. This "person" doesn't exist. I am not going to Stampede. I am laying in bed for the rest of the night feeling like the stupid piece of [BEEP] that I am. Ugh.
    FWIW, I would totally go with you! Not really my thing, but I like to take any excuse I can get to get out of the house and it would be cool to hang out with you.
    Quote Koalafan View Post
    Blah....really hating myself today =/

I've had a lot of those moments today. It's a huge struggle sometimes. I think it's important to be forgiving to ourselves. We will always be way more harsh on ourselves than anybody else. The goals I set for myself are often unattainable, and so I end up being disappointed. Slowly learning to set smaller goals.
    Quote nothing View Post
    I was doing better, I've been accomplishing things lately, but then I started to browse through job openings in my area; how fucking depressing this is. They're all AWFUL, I can't deal with food service jobs, I know I'd kill myself if I had to do that [BEEP] and everything else, well, I'm not qualified. I don't think I'll ever get my life in order, I really don't.

Maybe I'm trying to do too much too fast though, I need to learn to accept my successes and not keep dwelling on what a screw-up I am. It seems impossible, I'm too damn negative. AAAAAAA, I just want to scream and punch something!!! Why am I such a mess???
    You're making awesome progress, but these kinds of things are understandably still going to be overwhelming to think about. My unemployed [BEEP] would know >.<. I understand the frustration of not being qualified for anything. If you're anything like me, you over-think things to the point where there's no room left in your head for any positivity or optimism. I'm not wired to "go with the flow" and just see where life takes me, so it takes a lot of practice so squash the incessant negative thoughts. Focusing on your successes is a a great idea! Maybe write them down in a notebook and whenever you feel a wave of depression and whatnot coming on, remind yourself of all the things you've accomplished.

Keddy's Avatar The Awkward Conversationalist
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DrunkDrunk
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Feeling dissociated and I'm possibly a cutting risk right now but I have to work tomorrow morning... I don't know what to do
    I'm just going to keep talking to Roman and see if we can go to sleep now. That might help.
    "It is never too late to be what you might have been." - George Eliot

nothing's Avatar Habitual Failure
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I'm sick of being a failure, no matter what I do at this point, I feel it's too late. I'm too damaged, even on a "good" day I have a damaging level of anxiety and cortisol production. It's caused and is causing physiological changes and damage, every part of my body is stressed out and not functioning properly. No relaxation technique ever works, only drugging myself reduces the stress temporarily and well, that's not very healthy either. I'm damned if I do and damned if I don't. If I don't medicate myself then I'm either panicking to the point where I just have to hide from the world or on a "good" day I can do a few minor things and just suffer through it all with stress-induced damage to my worthless body. If I do medicate myself, I still never accomplish much and I damage my organs with the drugs. I should spare myself the misery and jump off of a fucking mountain, but I'm too much of a coward to even do that. I must be a serious masochist to bother staying alive; I must enjoy suffering because that's all I'll ever do in life.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Blushy View Post
    I can definitely relate. I don't seem to fit in anywhere, no matter if it's a forum, or a club, or even among others regardless of the context. I'm pretty much rejected from most in the outside world, so I come on forums and the like in attempts to fit in somewhere, but to no avail.

Blah, today was fairly uneventful. Better luck tomorrow, maybe.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HappyHappy
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I feel lonely as hell right now...

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    NerdyNerdy
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I don't know how to be a good friend. Scratch that - I know how, it's just so difficult to follow through with. I want to give up on making friends. I don't deserve friends.

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. -- Maya Angelou

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    397 Post(s)
    I'm deteriorating from loneliness, I want to vomit at the thought of returning to Van next week, and I feel like a fish out of water.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    NerdyNerdy
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Called in sick again. I hate how weak I am.

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. -- Maya Angelou

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    People suck

Inscrutable Banana's Avatar Diggin' My Potatoes
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Many things are bothering me at the moment and have been for a while.

Quote Jerry View Post
    People suck
    Indeed.
    “Scratch any cynic and you will find a disappointed idealist.” — George Carlin

"If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little." — George Carlin

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HappyHappy
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Been slowly learning I can't have nice things...

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I don't want to go out of my way to harm myself, but if an 'accident' happened, I surely wouldn't mind.

I feel so alone.

nothing's Avatar Habitual Failure
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Jerry View Post
    People suck
    You're a person and you don't suck.

Well, I'm not 100% sure you're a person, you may be a sentient artificial intelligence program that admins the forums, but if you really are a person then you most certainly don't suck!

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.