Page 242 of 424 FirstFirst ... 42 142 192 232 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 252 292 342 ... LastLast
Results 3,616 to 3,630 of 6354
    IllusionOfHappiness's Avatar killer of conversations
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote GunnyHighway View Post
    I am just a complete blob of bleh. I don't know what to do with myself right now. Literally nobody will answer any of my messages and I'm just going nuts.

That and my pot of thyme got stolen. Who the hell steals a plant?
    Kids, I'm assuming. Peoples' shitty little kids will steal anything just for the hell of it. I'm betting that's how some of our garden's solar lights got stolen. I had the same reaction of...who the hell does that?

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    SleepySleepy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I miss my dog
    Hi

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    405 Post(s)
    I can't sleep and yet my eyes are burning from what I assume is lack of sleep.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    NerdyNerdy
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Last night Tim's friend invited him to "boy's night" (grilling, video games, cards) but he didn't want to go somewhere without me since I just started having free time. I told him I was fine staying home and I didn't want to intrude and be a third wheel but he made a big [BEEP] deal over it. So his friend caved and I went and I was bored out of my skull!! Tim implied I'd be playing with them (I'm actually pretty good at GoW) or he'd take turns with me. Apparently that means only when he has to pee or smoke. =| I was the ultimate third wheel the whole time and his friends probably think I'm the worst. Still deciding if I'm "supposed" to be mad at him but I am so I choose yes.

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. -- Maya Angelou

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    405 Post(s)
    Just deeply depressed, despite taking my medication again, over that guy and going back to Vancouver.

I haven't spoken to my mother in a month- it's going to be a brutal onslaught. I can expect next to no privacy.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    StressedStressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I feel like an outcast everywhere I go. I have tried forum after forum and people just don't seem to "get" me.
    physically present
    mentally gone
    emotionally unstable

Koalafan's Avatar Socially inept Koala
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Blushy View Post
    I feel like an outcast everywhere I go. I have tried forum after forum and people just don't seem to "get" me.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    405 Post(s)
    That fear before you open your bank account online to check your balance. And TD EasyWeb is awfully slow tonight.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Today marks the end of the Calgary Stampede, which for someone new to Calgary, is quite a wonder to see. I was supposed to go with a friend but he had to back out. I basically have no other friends so I accepted the fact that I would not be attending. Today I get a message from a random number saying, "Your friend mentioned you wanted to go to Stampede, and I have nobody to go with either. Would you want to go to see Billy Talent?" Of course I say yes and get happy that I could actually go.

Nope. It was my friend on his new number. This "person" doesn't exist. I am not going to Stampede. I am laying in bed for the rest of the night feeling like the stupid piece of [BEEP] that I am. Ugh.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    405 Post(s)
    Today marks the end of the Calgary Stampede, which for someone new to Calgary, is quite a wonder to see. I was supposed to go with a friend but he had to back out. I basically have no other friends so I accepted the fact that I would not be attending. Today I get a message from a random number saying, "Your friend mentioned you wanted to go to Stampede, and I have nobody to go with either. Would you want to go to see Billy Talent?" Of course I say yes and get happy that I could actually go.

Nope. It was my friend on his new number. This "person" doesn't exist. I am not going to Stampede. I am laying in bed for the rest of the night feeling like the stupid piece of [BEEP] that I am. Ugh.
    WTF?? What a shitty thing for your "friend" to do, he must have been mortified. How did you know it was him?

Hugs, Kyle don't call yourself that.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote inane View Post
    WTF?? What a shitty thing for your "friend" to do, he must have been mortified. How did you know it was him?

Hugs, Kyle don't call yourself that.
    He sent me a picture of himself flipping the bird. He's a joker for sure, but this is a bit rough for me with how I've been feeling these past few days. He's my boss at work for a few weeks so I can't really say [BEEP] about it...

On an unrelated note, I need drugs badly. Right now I need sleeping pills because I can't sleep even after a cup of sleepy time tea. Secondly, I need something to make me more comfortable without human interaction. I'm so bloody reclusive yet I crave for human interaction. Sucks when nobody is around to talk to.

IllusionOfHappiness's Avatar killer of conversations
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Nervous about my doctor appointment. It should go smoothly, but I still feel like I'd be stupid to assume anything. Oh and wow, just wow. Lesson learned: never look at the backs of my legs. The varicose veins just keep getting worse. My dermatologist is going to make thousands off of me when I can afford treatment. I cannot believe that's what my legs look like.

Koalafan's Avatar Socially inept Koala
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Blah....really hating myself today =/

nothing's Avatar Habitual Failure
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I was doing better, I've been accomplishing things lately, but then I started to browse through job openings in my area; how fucking depressing this is. They're all AWFUL, I can't deal with food service jobs, I know I'd kill myself if I had to do that [BEEP] and everything else, well, I'm not qualified. I don't think I'll ever get my life in order, I really don't.

Maybe I'm trying to do too much too fast though, I need to learn to accept my successes and not keep dwelling on what a screw-up I am. It seems impossible, I'm too damn negative. AAAAAAA, I just want to scream and punch something!!! Why am I such a mess???

Keddy's Avatar The Awkward Conversationalist
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DrunkDrunk
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Aww Kyle, that's a horrible thing for him to do, man. I get that treatment from "friends" a lot at college so now anybody who's not in my immediate circle (there's four of us including myself and my boyfriend/fiance) can go screw and I just hang with my two closest friends.
    "It is never too late to be what you might have been." - George Eliot

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.