Page 65 of 424 FirstFirst ... 15 55 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 75 115 165 265 ... LastLast
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

This is my life, if you replace 'masonry' with 'life'.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Coffee View Post
    Hang in there.
    The Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote lasair View Post
    I asked my boyfriend to come to the ball with me.....now he gets to see what a loser I am when he realises I know no one else there even though it is MY college ball
    You're not a loser.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote James View Post
    Hrmmmm.......I dunno, maybe I should ask for a different SSRI. Prozac is making me more stable, but I don't wanta go through the rest of my life like a zombie....feeling nothing. I hate changing my meds up (again). I hate playing russian roulette with my sanity.
    Sorry about that. I hope you are able to get it adjusted so you don't feel that way.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote lasair View Post
    I asked my boyfriend to come to the ball with me.....now he gets to see what a loser I am when he realises I know no one else there even though it is MY college ball
    Other people don't always see us the way we see ourselves. For example: your boyfriend might be far too preoccupied with being with you to even care or notice that you know no one else there. And if you know no one else there then a formal occasion like a ball might be a good place to chat to one or two new people if you feel okay to do it. After all, you've got your boyfriend there for support.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Antidote View Post
    Godammit. There are triggers everywhere. Sometimes it feels like the universe is conspiring to ravage my mental health.
    You're right. There are triggers everywhere. And sometimes it feels like the universe is conspiring to ravage your mental health. What has to happen for the triggers to lose their power?

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quote Coffee View Post

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote chantellabella View Post
    Hang in there.
    Quote Joker View Post
    Thanks you two

Ont Mon's Avatar •_•
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Coffee View Post

lern2lyf nub

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote chantellabella View Post
    You're not a loser.
    Thanks sweety x

Quote takethebiscuit View Post
    Other people don't always see us the way we see ourselves. For example: your boyfriend might be far too preoccupied with being with you to even care or notice that you know no one else there. And if you know no one else there then a formal occasion like a ball might be a good place to chat to one or two new people if you feel okay to do it. After all, you've got your boyfriend there for support.
    I know, I almost want to tell him though but its really stupid - I mean where do we sit.....shit now that's going to be on my mind. - now I regret going
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Quote James View Post
    Hrmmmm.......I dunno, maybe I should ask for a different SSRI. Prozac is making me more stable, but I don't wanta go through the rest of my life like a zombie....feeling nothing. I hate changing my meds up (again). I hate playing russian roulette with my sanity.
    I go through this too. Why can they not just invent the perfect med with no side effects already?

Na, I'm on Prozac at the moment, amongst other things. It was working but I'm once again beginning to feel the same old irritation that I got with the only other SSRI med I've tried-Celexa. Irritation, suicidal thoughts and really bad paranoia seem to be the only side effects I've ever had with them. I've never had the dry throat one thats common, or the zombie feeling, or the lack of sex drive.

I've felt as though I've had some sort of a chemical lobotomy on other meds though, felt like a total zombie, so I feel for you. It faded though, after a few months or so.

Quote compulsive View Post
    People online ( websites such as youtube ) who massively overestimate their "anxiety" or "depression" , self diagnose without even understanding what they are reading and then whine and moan about how its not so bad and how others are so negative.
    To the people that self-DX things that don't understand:

Self DX'ers annoy the heck out of me. I'm sure some of them do have anx/dep/issues but a lot of them out there don't seem to. It's pretty easy to tell who they are, half the time-the ones that make it obvious on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, inform there friends, enemies, everyone they know and make a shrine to how [BEEP] there life apparently is. Drives me nuts. Doesn't help that these are the people that label the people with real mental health issues as "Emos". I've once had someone post "go slit your wrists you fucking goth wearing emo you dont have real issues you're just a whining kid" or something along those lines. Which got a reply that I'm an adult and I don't look like a goth, I'm not a goth, and I don't "slit my wrists". Meh, he was probably just a twelve year old troll. Not really that fussed.

Sorry. That's gone off topic again.

Quote Antidote View Post
    Godammit. There are triggers everywhere. Sometimes it feels like the universe is conspiring to ravage my mental health.
    Yeah, I know, my problem to, half the time. Triggers on the TV, Triggers on the web, triggers on the street, triggers everywhere =/

Like your avatar, BTW.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote lasair View Post
    I know, I almost want to tell him though but its really stupid - I mean where do we sit.....shit now that's going to be on my mind. - now I regret going
    You regret going. But you've not been yet. The ball hasn't happened yet. It's in the future. You regret going because you're worrying about the ball. The ball has most likely happened over and over again in your mind with you imagining the things that could go wrong, the things you need to worry about etc. And I understand that. I really do. But it's not fair to do this to yourself. It's not fair on you. You deserve to have a wonderful time with your boyfriend. You deserve a happy time out with people you care about and who care about you. You don't deserve all this worry about something that has not actually happened.

You don't know how this ball is going to go or what's going to happen. That's okay. You've dealt with things before and you can deal with things again. I know it's not simple and I know it's not easy. And I know I don't know your experiences or life circumstances. I just trust that you're a wonderful person who can handle yourself. A wonderful person who deserves to have a great time with her boyfriend.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    My relatives are gun freaks....it's just guns guns guns guns shoot em up crap on tv.

It's all male arrogance. Kill your enemies!!! Hate everybody!!! blah blah blah.... kill kill kill.....

great stuff....it's just the sound of guns firing over and over...and men talking about killing people

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I feel stuck in my life...the options are

A) Change your life---some of us can't obviously

B) Fake positivity ---- I dislike this approach it dismisses the fact that there is any problem

C) Complain....and vent and maybe go to support groups where there is complaining and venting

D) Take pills

E) Take alcohol or drugs

F) Become a dead zombie

I always thought therapists would help me do A yet they don't seem to get it. They jump to pills but even after trying 5 types of pills the problems are still there.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Misssy View Post
    I feel stuck in my life...the options are

A) Change your life---some of us can't obviously

B) Fake positivity ---- I dislike this approach it dismisses the fact that there is any problem

C) Complain....and vent and maybe go to support groups where there is complaining and venting

D) Take pills

E) Take alcohol or drugs

F) Become a dead zombie

I always thought therapists would help me do A yet they don't seem to get it. They jump to pills but even after trying 5 types of pills the problems are still there.
    Sorry you're struggling. I hate being stuck also. It's not a good feeling.

Page 65 of 424 FirstFirst ... 15 55 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 75 115 165 265 ... LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.