Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ScaredScared
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    your mum should be sympathizing with you about that not telling you that your over doing it. to be over doing such a horrific thing (even if the sod didn't get away with it) would be very hard to do its that much of a traumatic thing even more so if you didn't understand what he was doing (because you were little) your mum should be supporting you in standing up to guys not letting them kick you down

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote chantellabella View Post

What does you mom mean by "over wording it?"
    It seems like her mom has been taught to not take sexual assault/rape seriously, and by the sound of it is probably a victim herself. She has seriously dysfunctional ideas about what women should tolerate.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote meeps View Post
    It seems like her mom has been taught to not take sexual assault/rape seriously, and by the sound of it is probably a victim herself. She has seriously dysfunctional ideas about what women should tolerate.
    ^ Pretty much. She has been raped before. Only explanation I can think of is that since she couldn't stop it from happening like I did, it just seems like less of an issue to address but it still bothers me cause even after that growing up I had my legs rubbed on during class & such. I just don't like being touched out of will. It's a phobia of mine (Haphephobia).

Plus I've been known in the past to over-word a lot of things but this is something I wasn't over-wording. I guess it just didn't sound like that big of a deal.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ScaredScared
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    And so you'd kind of expect, that does sound like a good explanation for it which is unfortunate because it's not really that different you understand now what the intentions were you remember it and can still think back and it's had it's impact through the haphephobia
    Some people do it's what kids do growing up (teenagers especially I'm mean come on we rule the expression end of the world haha) but not always thing as serious as this or as what happened shouldn't be tossed aside

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.